Selling: I'M BACK!! Damage Enhancers 1-6 225% Medusa TP F4 S2 NOW WITH BIG STACKS!

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
I opened a shop!

Soze's 105% Knick Knacks. I sell cheap damage enhancers, always below market. I do this because I enjoy the clicking and diversion from hunting so I sell everything basically at cost, on bad runs, even somewhat below cost. It gives me free/cheap skills and fills the print book.

***They are going super fast, if you come by and the shop is empty please feel free to message me but i am probably already making more :).

I also will be dropping the loot stacks I TT that are lower than 200% at 105% or less. This helps me make my PED cycle a little larger every month. I will have room for this after an item point upgrade that comes at the leisure of MA.

My break even is your gain. It is good for the game too.

Drop by and grab your enhancers today.

I am crafting Damage 1,2,3,4, and 5 is coming soon. You will also find cheap small stacks of other enhancers I try from time to time.

If you would like to place a multi-stack order or buy in bulk PM me in game.

IGN: Kaiser Kaiser Soze

Last edited:
BUMP...Get your cheap damage enhancers today!

Awesome man!!! Can’t wait to check it out! Nice work!

You beat my old supplier in the same mall. Keep going I need up to T9 dmg enhancers.

You beat my old supplier in the same mall. Keep going I need up to T9 dmg enhancers.

I'm skilling at a crazy rate. Thanks for your purchase :).

Starting DMG 4 production next week. GET READY!

Come on folks, lets make him craft 24/7 and hey....give him the rest of the BPs so we all can get cheep enhancers.

That's right folks, I can now efficiently produce 4s. They are inside on the right side of the counter.

Thanks everyone for your purchases and support. I am able to skill very fast so I can bring everyone even more cheap enhancers.

I am currently waiting for an item point upgrade on the shop. When it is larger I will have a greater selection of stack sizes as well.

Great shop, thanks for the cheap enhancers m8!

Back