Proof that picking up Common Dung improves loot

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Always pick up everything that crosses your way! Even if it's common dung! ;)

index.php

Notice in the screenshot there was a loot of 11 before you picked up the 1 pile of dung .

Also , 89 +111 = 200 , this cant be a coincidence.

Notice in the screenshot there was a loot of 11 before you picked up the 1 pile of dung .

Notice that his signature has a critical damage hit of 300.0 damage. 200 + 100 = 300. What are the odds? :eek:

Very good observations there guys! That's why it's so important to share things.

Believe me or not but while visiting that 10 years old graphics site I got a SOOTO find in-game with one mining box. Interesting!

By the way the marriage rate in Kentucky is declining and I think it is a shame.

Very optimistic view.
Perhaps the system is giving you shit instead of what otherwise could have been more loot :D

For a game that can cost thousands of USD per year, it's better to keep a optimistic view, right?

That might explain the common lootlag, if the lootalgorithm needs to calculate how much shit there is in the entropia universe.

Well if so then at least the lootalgorithm will go a little quicker now that some mayhem exploiters are banned.

That might explain the common lootlag, if the lootalgorithm needs to calculate how much shit there is in the entropia universe.

Well if so then at least the lootalgorithm will go a little quicker now that some mayhem exploiters are banned.

The loot algorithm calculate a lot of sh*t all at the same time! You have no idea of his potential.

Exploiters banned? Now that's great news!!! That means more dung for everyone! Yeah!

index.php

Dung improves loot o_O
This player must be rolling in it then

You have to pick it up! Just passing over it or even rolling over it does not work. Sorry.

Only when picked up, the loot system can have sure that you are not a BOT. Also, the faster you pick it up after seeing it, the more the loot will improve.

Folks laughed but I said this long ago! "NYR fruit theory"

Just saying..lol

:eyecrazy:

I knew I couldn't be alone in this. I had a suspicion for long time but only now I could get the clear evidences.

Let them laugh, we are right Rose!

This post is misleading because you omitted some very important details. For instance, did you look south or north while you were picking it? Did you jump?

This post is misleading because you omitted some very important details. For instance, did you look south or north while you were picking it? Did you jump?

Let's not get into such details for now. Just make sure you pick up every thing that crosses your way and the faster you catch it the better!

All the time Mega! All the time.

maybe its the other way around, like fruits appear along with good loot?

Let's not forget that 991/111 = 8.9 .. what is the weight of the 89 dungs?

Many people seem to forget that this is mostly a game and are completely focused on calculations that are not true to them, because the dynamic rate in the game changes them every hour. But they still believe in their calculations and they reject everything else. The game is full of "repeaters" who have no reason to be proud of repeating the discoveries of others before them... but... anyway... I look at the comments on your topic and admire them a lot.

In the beginning, when I first heard about the waves and the dynamic rate, I wandered around for a while until I found a large amount of fruit. Then I started hunting with the idea to catch the good rate.

In my opinion, there is no reciprocity between any element in the game. Different fruits or stones have their own cycle. As in hunting, even the same mobs but different maturity has its own cycle.. even if they are in the same field.

Pay attention to the sun... the environment it is different from.. yesterday. Sometimes even the sun is missing .. these days it seems like the night is longer and the day is only 2 hours ;) .. then something happens. Sometimes there is a big HOF, but in most cases, on the next game day, the rate is just higher.

So, if there is a simulation of seasons in which the sun and the environment suggest .. even a little .. we also have other planets in the "Solar System". Have you heard that when someone has a bad run he changes the planet and sometimes is better.

When you fly in space .. for example from Cyrene to Calypso .. there is a very bright star in front of us, which may be the sun in the solar system ..

If we have a virtual simulation of everything above ... should every planet in the game have the same orbit around the sun?

This "theory" is very difficult to prove by man alone, because you cannot be on all the planets at the same time, nor stand 24/7 on one planet to understand the basic cycle of even one planet.

And in general, one might think that he could catch the big blow if all this is true. I do not think so. I would like to know these cycles if they are made for us to find out the hunting time .. after that mining maybe.. For most of the time when we hunt .. the loot is not very good but sometimes the loot is very good .. and I mean the MU loot we take, not his .. TT HOF for example ..

Anyway .. these things keep my interest in the game as a whole, because everything else is grind and math in tables .. But still I have my theory that the EU is a game that seems to be made with a small dose as a virtual reality and is different from gambling if I understand it .. And all this began to arouse my interest from the fruit cycles :).. maybe wrong or not... who care.. im glad that someone else don't think like robot.

Don't flame by the simplicity of fouls. The programmer profession is mastered in about 1-2 years, while the Looter profession for 10 ;) .. so I do not know who is the joker in this game.

This is concrete proof. I am selling all my equipment and buying a shit detector.

index.php

Dung improves loot o_O
This player must be rolling in it then
Poor Morgoth!! Ravanolana is making fun of you mate!! At least you weren't wearing the Smuggler outfit :)

New game strategy: Follow mobs around with a large supply of Ex-Lax, a roll of extra-large trash bags, and a giant pooper scooper :p

Poor Morgoth!! Ravanolana is making fun of you mate!! At least you weren't wearing the Smuggler outfit :)
Well yes, I just did not realise it at the time :) It answers important questions such as: What do pirates do with the dung they loot. And, (if only a smuggler uniform was involved) how far would clowns go to get a laugh.

Good god. Lootius almighty, did I really just read all this???

So, um... Dung has fuck all effect on anything other than carried weight. Known for decades. Just saying it.

I read less plausible loot theories. Legion, Spawn, Rick,... to name a few.

I even read once that serving coffee to MA employees may improve loot. Dunno if it is true or not.

@ Deemer - You can see how the loot cycle works by hunting or mining on a low population planet for a couple of months. It's alarmingly simple. Yes, each little thing and variant of a thing has a cycle. Yes, the cycles are simplistic. Yes, the cycle doesn't kick in until you've ridden out one iteration. Yes, long term, it will be tt loss. But on the plus side, ratio of return to expenditure over time (ie a couple months of play) is ridiculously stable. Oh, and the tt value of mission turn ins comes right back in loot. tl;dr: just play the game.... 2 cents.

Hey, Rick's theory had appeal.

Back