Next Island Taming Questions...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I've been reading Taming and Pets in Entropia Universe (entropiapets.com) and have a few questions based on som eo fthe posts I read there...

Blog (entropiapets.com)
There is only one spawn of C.A.R.E. robots on Next Island. It is located a few hundred meters South of Shatterroch teleporter. Spawning a tamable C.A.R.A. robot is not very easy as you have to kill around 1,000 L28-L33 C.A.R.E robots first. On the other hand, C.A.R.A. (L21) is quite easy to tame if you have some experience in the profession.
Does anyone have the coordinates to the Shatterroch teleporter? What is the tp closest to it since that does not seem to be one that comes up in the default list.

What is the minumum level to tame a level 21 CARA pet?

Asclarias is a level 43 creature, so it cannot be tamed by everyone.
What is the minimum level required to tame a level 43 Asclarias?

For Lara is there any other spawn that is better than the ones next to the Paradise Landing spot you get to when you land on the planet? The little farm there is nice but it's annoying that you have to kill several non-tameable before a tameable spawns there.

Are there any other pets besides Lara, Cara, and Papoo that can be tamed over here on this planet?

I've been taming the hell out papoo lately. The nicest little spawn of papoo I've found is on the bridge leading up to the Crystal Peak TP next to the npc and the beware of sharks sign. There's about 1-2 papoo that spawn there so you can just focus on that little guy and nothing else if you are there. It's kind of a nice peaceful little view, but does get a bit boring after a while.... especially if taming is all you are doing as you wait for your pets to go up to level 7 or for Socrates to show up someday after days with him not logging in so he can get you the promised tee shirt for doing the UC Riverside survey thing...

UC Riverside & Next Island Partnership - Pre-Survey Announcement - Next Island Forum

index.php

Last edited:
index.php

sure makes it hard to do a person to person trade with a Planet Partner when they take so long off...

Shaterrock [Next Island, 124839, 96674, 201, Waypoint], closest tps [Next Island, 125372, 93123, 169, Waypoint] or [Next Island, 126916, 93295, 358, Waypoint]

It's not the only place to tame CARA, can spawn one by hunting small (L16-19) CARE around [Next Island, 126211, 85814, 106, Waypoint], nearest tp is Kyanite Lake [Next Island, 125789, 86393, 108, Waypoint]. When I did grind them, I had one CARA spawned per 3-4k bots killed, but they spawn over large area and were very sought after back then, so many people were flying over the area back and forth searching for tamables, bet I didn't get all that I spawned.

I don't think there is any requirement for Asclarius beyond amount of fails. I'm 25 lvl tamer and tamed my first one on first attempt, then dozens more at 3-4 attempts max. In fact, I don't think there are any requirements for taming at all anymore, because later I tested big troxes on Caly. Even L61 stalker had a uncrossed heart for me and I tamed one in a few attempts.

Not aware of any other LARA spawn.

What is the minimum level required to tame a level 43 Asclarias?

I've tamed Asclarias with a mamushi, u're gonna need some protection to be able to do that comfortably tho. There's only one spawn of Laras afaik, and Caras are up in the desert area north-west near that TP, I'm sure if you ask in planet chat someone will give you the location.

Back