News: Server Downtime for Release

And don't go fix your inventory just yet, once you close the window it will fuck everything up once again. DO NOT PUT ENERGY INTO CLEANING UP INVENTORY, IT JUST TURNS TO SHIT WHEN CLOSING THE TAB! Hope that might save some people some time and anger?

downloading...

31mb Client Loader
620mb Universal (+-)
133mb Toulan

Last edited:
How updates works here:
1. backup
2. update server/client software and omit something -> always omit something
3. if we forget to omit something -> rollback and go to step 2
4. update complete

most important -> never test/simulate an update and go to step 1

Provisional Release Notes:

We messed up good your storages and inventories...
:yay::yay::yay:

Can anyone provide more details on how storage and inventory is messed up? I'm wondering if better to not log in then I may avoid the mess

Can anyone provide more details on how storage and inventory is messed up? I'm wondering if better to not log in then I may avoid the mess

If you open your carried inventory, everything will be re-arranged, so don't do it.

If you close and re-open storage after sorting, and have any spaces between items, it will re-randomise. Over and over. BB re-organisation, and BB EU until this shit is fixed

That stupid storage sorting problem was always totally annoying. Of course the devs don't notice this kind of thing because they don't even play. There's karma you know. I know karma. Karma says you devs will have to play in a game that has a crappy storage system, at least until hell freezes over. Just ask that infinite dude if karma got him? I know karma. Karma gonna get you!

Wow, nice looking armor, guess i will have to fly there to get it.

Yep that looks really slick, too bad there will only ever be one of these in game, but I'm happy to see some new buffs being given to armor, I think that's the only way forward for making lower level armors worth using again.

And don't go fix your inventory just yet, once you close the window it will fuck everything up once again. DO NOT PUT ENERGY INTO CLEANING UP INVENTORY, IT JUST TURNS TO SHIT WHEN CLOSING THE TAB! Hope that might save some people some time and anger?
MA just lost hundreds if not thousands of hours of decay, now everyone in the game has to sort out through their inventories and storages
Game is not really playable atm because of this.

Hope it's not going to take you some months of fixing this, MA.

MA just lost hundreds if not thousands of hours of decay, now everyone in the game has to sort out through their inventories and storages
Game is not really playable atm because of this.

Hope it's not going to take you some months of fixing this, MA.

I opened my inventory and watched as my 1200 or so pieces of armors got re-arranged...

I struggled to find my Armor enhancers for a while as I had to add some on auction, then I made the mistake of clicking on another tab and watched as those items all got re-arranged... ... then I just logged out...

MA congratulations, you broke my laptop with this update. Having entered the game, I saw the artifacts of the video card, after which the screen turned black. Now my laptop does not even want to enter the BIOS.

auto reoganizer of inventory added
GZ MA
looking forward to spend hours and hours to reorganize my stuff
once this ussles auto feature is turned off

They require our storage to be as well organized as MA.

Unfortunately, this is much sadder than funny.
My game is almost completely locked

They require our storage to be as well organized as MA.

Unfortunately, this is much sadder than funny.
My game is almost completely locked

It's a bit funny IF it's temporary and not permanent. I've been playing Tetris with my inventory for over 3 years now so I'm used to it...

Back