News: Server Downtime for Release

Yep that looks really slick, too bad there will only ever be one of these in game, but I'm happy to see some new buffs being given to armor, I think that's the only way forward for making lower level armors worth using again.

I think you misunderstand that part.

Through a variety of contributions and dedication, players CAN be awarded one piece of this armor set per month, allowing for a full set to be obtained during our test/probationary period. The armor is not account bound, and is thus tradeable.

I'm sure they means everybody who complete the requirement's will get his own 1 piece per month, so there will be many set's available.

Slight workaround if you have extra vehicles (I used a couple extra LV Lupus), you can put some things in their vehicle inventory and it remains organized. I used this to remove my paint and extractors and unrefined ore and enmatter bits from the mess in my storage. Just make sure you don't take the vehicle into lootable space with you, pretty sure they aren't safe there. If you keep the vehicle in your storage, its inventory remains organized after you close the tab.

I hope my storage will not get messed up when I do not open it until they fix this problem.
Luckily i have some vehicles with me I can use as mobile storage until they fix it.

Every time I open the game I have to resize the chat window, this is going for... years!

Guess now we have a new game, storage organizing! :ROFLMAO:

Not logging in for sure!

Every time I open the game I have to resize the chat window, this is going for... years!

Guess now we have a new game, storage organizing! :ROFLMAO:

Not logging in for sure!

Same with vehicle health bar when you f.x. rezized, moved the radar and the out your vehicle the bar will always be placed at a predefined place, no matter where you moved it the last time, and so it will be on top of the radar f.x.

BTW also auction sell window does not remember where you placed it and will always come on top of auction window and you have to move it to be abel to see the other auctions to determin at what percentage you can ssell your stuff.

Maybe MA will have once a person in charge who recognizes the customers are their most valuable asset and the time they spend with such anoying tasks is time not used to use their services.

Same with vehicle health bar when you f.x. rezized, moved the radar and the out your vehicle the bar will always be placed at a predefined place, no matter where you moved it the last time, and so it will be on top of the radar f.x.

BTW also auction sell window does not remember where you placed it and will always come on top of auction window and you have to move it to be abel to see the other auctions to determin at what percentage you can ssell your stuff.

Maybe MA will have once a person in charge who recognizes the customers are their most valuable asset and the time they spend with such anoying tasks is time not used to use their services.
Keep in mind that there was a UI update announced that got delayed very late. I guess we just see some side effects of that and wont have to worry about these issues anymore once the new UI is there :)

Just as a information to all, I did log in yesterday but did not open my planetside storage.

When I logged in today, after MA's patch, I opened the Storage and nothing was messed up, so all who did not open planetside storage can savely open it today without haveing a heart attack!

Just as a information to all, I did log in yesterday but did not open my planetside storage.

When I logged in today, after MA's patch, I opened the Storage and nothing was messed up, so all who did not open planetside storage can savely open it today without haveing a heart attack!
Same here. Logged in yesterday for about 2mins w/o opening inventory. But I went a-viking w that deposit instead of depo to Entropia

Back