News: Robot Spring Offensive

@Ludvig|MindArk can we have a decent JamRaider spawn or two? there's people fighting already because there's only a handful of them.

Also most of the Attacker at camp phoenix spawn inside the rocks....

ty
Haven't seen mobs being dragged into a spawn to kill noobs in a long while. Brings back so many happy memories :oops:

Haven't seen mobs being dragged into a spawn to kill noobs in a long while. Brings back so many happy memories :oops:
to be fair the steel birds and jam raiders are a mixed spawn, if someone finds the jam raiders as clean spawn then because someone else pulled the steel birds away in the first place and if there is multiple hunters its liely that steel birds get brought back because otherwise nothing else can be killed in the meantime.

It would help though if the spawns were separate or additional spawns existed.

to be fair the steel birds and jam raiders are a mixed spawn, if someone finds the jam raiders as clean spawn then because someone else pulled the steel birds away in the first place

Yea managed to do that yesterday for a few ranks. Then a Steel bird hunter arrived and every kill brought a respawn back messing up the grind. So finished the rank and called it. Hope we can get some higher level Jam raiders too.

Yea managed to do that yesterday for a few ranks. Then a Steel bird hunter arrived and every kill brought a respawn back messing up the grind. So finished the rank and called it. Hope we can get some higher level Jam raiders too.
if you kill enough jam raiders at the spawn the haywwire jam raider spawn, only got him once so far though.

I'm running Adjusted Vigilante + 6A plates, but somehow still doesn't seem enough if I am not hunting in a team.

I'm running Adjusted Vigilante + 6A plates, but somehow still doesn't seem enough if I am not hunting in a team.

Depending on the mob you are hunting you could try an AP plate like an AP-24 Burn plate for example. If you are hunting Steel Birds you may need Electric protection.

Anyway those AP plates could be a solution for now if you don't want to buy a bigger armor.

Judging from your EL, I'm assuming you mean the small/mid steelbirds?

Burn+Electric.

I see a surprising amount of white dots on these. A gen 6 does well over 100 dmg, and vigi+6a only protects 30 of that.

Ive been using viceroy+pulsar 7's because, well, its what I had, and notice the gen 6's hitting for 60+- occasionally.

Where are the bots around Camp Icarus? There seems to be the usual drone/defender prototypes (or is that not usual?)
I would expect jamraiders there...

We really could use better jamraider spawn

We really could use better jamraider spawn

We could use better ALL spawns!

I wonder if its just an increase in players currently- the spawns seem about the same as before as far as I can tell. Its been impossible to solo shared BB's with all the teams shooting at every mob in sight :whistle:

The spawns are terrible because it’s a weak cut and paste effort from MA
There are so many empty spaces to put mobs
There, I said it
Do something MA
Probably not, too late, no one watches/cares
yep that's the sad part. reminds me of that "old" community manager, time I peek into to see how many posts she's made since starting.... it's like the spawns are put in by someone that didn't even log in to look at them for 5 seconds.

yep that's the sad part. reminds me of that "old" community manager, time I peek into to see how many posts she's made since starting.... it's like the spawns are put in by someone that didn't even log in to look at them for 5 seconds.

yea, she’s too busy chatting it up in the discord channel lol

yea, she’s too busy chatting it up in the discord channel lol
Actually she's been doing better about 6 posts a month on average now (up from 4)

Non shared BB gen 02-05 north of the chug's gen 01 shared. Find them by the trail behind the mountain. Will update this post with a coord later.

NOTE TO DEV: JUST A SUGGESTION FOR THE HUNTER PLEASURE, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD MOVE TO REMOVE THE TREES IN THAT AREA AS MANY BIG BULK GET STUCK IN TREES.. or EVENTUALLY MAKE EM SPAWN IN A TREE FREE AREA

So, when can we expect to see the pheromone levels dripping and the special spawns just disappearing?

Remove the 30 from the AMA section on the Dec 23 2020 and re-calculate.

If you consider her first introductory post on PCF, it clearly states that communication on the forum is primarily Ludvig’s role as the Community Manager.

A lot seem to confuse that with her role as the Community Relations Manager or PR person, which is to communicate information about Mindark as a company and also communicate to MA feedback from the playerbase.
The recent videos and last AMA are examples. But she would be involved with many other aspects behind the scenes.

If you want questions answered on here, ask Ludvig.

Back