Withdraw delay more than 1 year

AlexGray

Mature
Star Alex Grey
Hello
I am writing a continuation of an old story. In 2019, I put part of my funds on withdrawal. after a long delay, my withdrawal was canceled.
The support service wrote to the support case that they are investigating. This was the last message from them.
I assumed it was due to trade and some kind of transactions. I tried to find out the details. What my actions aroused their suspicion. There was silence in response. With the help of the forum, I found ALL players who made the wrong transactions with me and returned their funds to them.
(I don't understand why some players write on the forum about a wrong deal, but did not inform me about it in the game, and then accuse me of something. All players who applied to the game with a request to return an incorrect deal received a refund) ...

I suggested to the support service to withdraw some of the funds from me, which they considered "suspicious". Then he offered to take away at least all the funds that I have and allow me to continue playing without a ban on withdrawing funds. But in response, silence ...

I like this game. I love to trade and I love to craft. I am an honest player and always return bad trades. And unfortunately I do not understand why MindArk does this to me.

I understand that now I am much less active in trading, but still some "haters" will write unpleasant words, but I ask the administrator not to close this forum page. Maybe someone will give good advice to me.

Hello
I am writing a continuation of an old story. In 2019, I put part of my funds on withdrawal. after a long delay, my withdrawal was canceled.
The support service wrote to the support case that they are investigating. This was the last message from them.
I assumed it was due to trade and some kind of transactions. I tried to find out the details. What my actions aroused their suspicion. There was silence in response. With the help of the forum, I found ALL players who made the wrong transactions with me and returned their funds to them.
(I don't understand why some players write on the forum about a wrong deal, but did not inform me about it in the game, and then accuse me of something. All players who applied to the game with a request to return an incorrect deal received a refund) ...

I suggested to the support service to withdraw some of the funds from me, which they considered "suspicious". Then he offered to take away at least all the funds that I have and allow me to continue playing without a ban on withdrawing funds. But in response, silence ...

I like this game. I love to trade and I love to craft. I am an honest player and always return bad trades. And unfortunately I do not understand why MindArk does this to me.

I understand that now I am much less active in trading, but still some "haters" will write unpleasant words, but I ask the administrator not to close this forum page. Maybe someone will give good advice to me.
[hate]
Guess those multiple transactions were completely okay for you as long as you've hoped to withdraw funds.
You haven't mention any single refund attempt before trying to withdraw yet you admit there were "wrong transactions".
Only after your withdrawal failed you realized you're at risk of losing an account (maybe the one with suspiciously similar name too) and decided to refund trades.
You thought that "goodwill" attempt will help you at least withdraw what u've invested initially but that didn't happen.
[/hate]
Good advice: let it go, let it goooo ...

[hate]
Guess those multiple transactions were completely okay for you as long as you've hoped to withdraw funds.
You haven't mention any single refund attempt before trying to withdraw yet you admit there were "wrong transactions".
Only after your withdrawal failed you realized you're at risk of losing an account (maybe the one with suspiciously similar name too) and decided to refund trades.
You thought that "goodwill" attempt will help you at least withdraw what u've invested initially but that didn't happen.
[/hate]
Good advice: let it go, let it goooo ...
everyone who contacted before this event also received refunds from incorrect transactions. when this event happened - I began to spend some time on the forum - and then other players wrote to me, who had not written in private before. that's all.

:popcorn:

If you would not hide yourself as much as possible from those peoples, they would write to You.

Deleted - ignore my previous comment

Last edited:
For 15 years I've never had an problem with withdrawals. Although I'm pretty sure I did deposit more than I withdrew.

Sounds to me you've upset the EU God's (management) with some dodgy trades. Might as well burn up your peds, have some fun with it. Then maybe kill your ava, start a new one, and be a good boy 2nd time around haha.

For 15 years I've never had an problem with withdrawals. Although I'm pretty sure I did deposit more than I withdrew.

Sounds to me you've upset the EU God's (management) with some dodgy trades. Might as well burn up your peds, have some fun with it. Then maybe kill your ava, start a new one, and be a good boy 2nd time around haha.

It would be clear what was going on if the support team answered me.
They do not forbid me to make deals. If the whole point was in the wrong attitude towards the players, I would have gotten banned right away. But luckily I can play the game. I was simply deprived of the possibility of withdrawal. Most likely they do not want this, and not any actions or deals.
Otherwise, there would have been an answer for a long time: "We are not satisfied with what you are doing THIS and THIS ..."
In addition, I offered to take away either part or all of my pets, if they suspect me of something.

Without any judgement of the case here, the mere idea that you could get caught up in something and they never tell you what the heck the reason is if they hold up your money is a concern for anyone considering to invest more than a little play money. Of course anyone can tell a one-sided story for the public, but since this is not the first one of its kind, the fact that they keep ending up here instead of being resolved in a timely manner at least with clarity about what went wrong is a shame and pretty bad for PR. A year is just impossible. If this is a lie, it needs a response, too, or even more so.

Granted I think there is some history to OP's rep. Unless they can show you an EULA you broke, seems weird and unfair.

I've seen plenty of people try to do plenty of things on AH, but if the game doesn't stop you from doing this, it is completely intentional by the developer to allow this to happen. Can you really say the player is at fault?

:popcorn:

If you would not hide yourself as much as possible from those peoples, they would write to You.

This exactly.

Good to see you leave.
Maybe now we can actually use the "order" part of the auction again without your constant +0,01 orders.

Using a system is ok. In your case I would sooner label it as abusing.

no need to make me a villain. I was not the most evil trader before. and now I see the actions of other people who control the auction. their income is much higher than mine. but these people are great at making their withdrawals

no need to make me a villain. I was not the most evil trader before. and now I see the actions of other people who control the auction. their income is much higher than mine. but these people are great at making their withdrawals

true.
We once had Another Greatest Trade.
He got banned for the same reason.

And yes, there are still more active.
Wont give a name since he's still active, but looking at the CLD offers you instantly know who I mean.

Those folks make using the auction system impossible for others.
Totally controlling the auction.

That there are others also doing it, doesn't mean it's ok.

I am curious, how much opals tt u have left?
Not much. it is so rare atm

true.
We once had Another Greatest Trade.
He got banned for the same reason.

And yes, there are still more active.
Wont give a name since he's still active, but looking at the CLD offers you instantly know who I mean.

Those folks make using the auction system impossible for others.
Totally controlling the auction.

That there are others also doing it, doesn't mean it's ok.
it would be good if the support gave me an explanation of the reasons for my ignoring. they are silent for a whole year. and only close the new support cases opened by me with the words "we will answer you soon ..."

Last edited:
it would be good if the support gave me an explanation of the reasons for my ignoring. they are silent for a whole year. and only close the new support cases opened by me with the words "we will answer you soon ..."

They are in incognito mode, like you always did.

Fucked up, right? To not be able to reach people.

Karma, dude.

Hello

This is pretty funny :D What a hypocrite. I am not even gonna bother to dissect this cause it's blatantly saying: "I am a good guy, but only when you contact me."

Your Account should be perma locked and be done with your withdrawal issues.

LOL

Is this a confession of sorts? Are you confirming that indeed you are what you are? :D Seriously, so funny...

Yea I hate to agree with a whine thread but 'I agree'. Unless they outlaw it then I think you deserves your rewards for being crooked. If you are indeed crooked.
No place did I read that you cannot be crooked. That you cannot play this as a game and take rewards no matter how you steal... or sry how you achieve them.
Good luck to you. For myself I hope you win you crooked; sob. SOB stands for you rich Son of a ....The last word is not fair to the fair skinned.

Hello

Rather than complain on an internet forum, just hire an army of lawyers and settle the issue in court. Maybe this is the event that gives MA a wake up call and forces them to get off their ass and start monitoring their game. There are hundreds of players who cheat every day in this game leaving us regular players who play the game legitimately to have to pick up the tab. As long as it doesn't affect MAs pockets, they don't care. But now that one of these cheaters goes to withdraw all their money from the game, it's an issue. I hope MA has to pay you every penny from this.

The auction system and many other systems are far from perfect. Many players did report their ideas how to fix some issues which were... well greatly ignored by MA, id say. There are many ppl who take advantage of this and exploit it big time... and they hide in game as much as possible too.

Its hard to tell, what would be correct judgement in this situation, as its mindark who does produce such opportunities and at least appear to not to bother to do much about exploiters... Idk who is the one to blame, rules of the game are set in favour of exploiters.

In the honest, correct world, where ppl would judge their moves... you sir and ppl who do as you do would deserve to be banned. In this world, you thrive, on the other hand. Perhaps MA finally decided to put a stop to it.

Rather than complain on an internet forum, just hire an army of lawyers and settle the issue in court. Maybe this is the event that gives MA a wake up call and forces them to get off their ass and start monitoring their game. There are hundreds of players who cheat every day in this game leaving us regular players who play the game legitimately to have to pick up the tab. As long as it doesn't affect MAs pockets, they don't care. But now that one of these cheaters goes to withdraw all their money from the game, it's an issue. I hope MA has to pay you every penny from this.
I loled.

This forum by the way, is more and more becoming a very biased application and unuseful, please stop deleting posts just because they don't go towards the generalized goal, people should know who they are dealing or arguing with... Otherwise information will become quite biased around here.

P.S.: Stop deleting threads and posts or at the very least leave a "deletion" receipt so people know stuff is being deleted from threads. Thank you

I am honestly surprised you're not permabanned since years and all your assets confiscated.

I am honestly surprised you're not permabanned since years and all your assets confiscated.
According to this forum hes an "upstanding citizen" since all they do is delete posts nowadays to project falso images of players...

I hope his issue gets resolved soon though, praying for you (seems this is the only way you can save your posts from being deleted)

According to this forum hes an "upstanding citizen" since all they do is delete posts nowadays to project falso images of players...

I hope his issue gets resolved soon though, praying for you (seems this is the only way you can save your posts from being deleted)

he doesnt need to pray to prevent his posts being deleted.
he should pray for his account to not be deleted when the issue gets resolved!

he doesnt need to pray to prevent his posts being deleted.
he should pray for his account to not be deleted when the issue gets resolved!
I was being sarcastic about the post deletion as it is happening to mine and many others
It seems it’s not well known to some on the “recent changes” to pcf

The irony is that if you read a lot of EULA rules, you can see this ... MA never owes anything to anyone. You will never be able to sue them anywhere.
You click "I agree" every time. Apparently the MA lawyers are very good at wording.

Back