Price Check Value of armor and fap ?

fric

Elite
Society
Amethera Demons
frolic fric dogfood
Whats the value of mod hedoc tier 3 and angel fen M tier 2-3-4 ?
Since i cant seem to find a decent gun i might sell these items !

tiers on angel
Harness tier 4
Arms and thigh tier 3
Rest is tier 2.99

Last edited:
You can find a good gun you just need to pay double or more what they cost a short time ago. :rolleyes:

Angel: 35k-ish
Mod hedoc: 30k-ish.

Agree that Mod hedoc is 27-30k

A tier 2 mod hedoc sold recently for 28k and a tier 0 at 26 and tiering is expensive on these toys:S

bump this up

Read the OP. Its Angel FEN.
I know some people dont read, but Im not one of them :)
I bought a SET of ANGEL FEN for 15500 which after a while I later sold for 19000 to Niteflite(he still owns it AFAIK)... Yes, it was a year ago, so I would understand an increase to lets say 25k, but 35k seems kinda steep(personal opinion). But prices of some guns these days are also ridiculous. That can at least be explained by efficiency craze, not sure what would justify such an increase to armors. Its a pricecheck, so we can speculate :)

I know some people dont read, but Im not one of them :)
I bought a SET of ANGEL FEN for 15500 which after a while I later sold for 19000 to Niteflite(he still owns it AFAIK)... Yes, it was a year ago, so I would understand an increase to lets say 25k, but 35k seems kinda steep(personal opinion). But prices of some guns these days are also ridiculous. That can at least be explained by efficiency craze, not sure what would justify such an increase to armors. Its a pricecheck, so we can speculate :)
I've seen a sale of angel FEN tier 4 for 32k, 6-ish months ago. ANGEL FEN sale by Evey

I sold my angel adj for around 16.5k about an year ago. If you bought angel fen for 15.5k congratz you were lucky. Angel fen tier 2-3-4 the OP wrote, it has insane tier costs idk how many tiers are tier 3-4 so thats how I'm basing my price. 35k for Angel FEN in these days is quite reasonable considering the current market.

Angel fen in todays Markets id expect to pay +25k regardless unless its mega tiered.

Updated first post with tiers

Back