Suggestion: Sweat for tokens

Sweat for daily token

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Hey i think it wuld be a great idea to use sweat for some sort of tokens maybe to gain daily tokens 10 k sweat = 10 daily token
100k sweat =100 daily tokens

This way we are able to Increase the sweat Marktup and enable people to sweat for profit , Overall it wuld boost our economy

Tell me what you think avout it :)

i think it wuld be a great idea to remove sweat from the game.
This way we are able to remove some of those beneficiaries that just take from the economy.

Hey i think it wuld be a great idea to use sweat for some sort of tokens maybe to gain daily tokens 10 k sweat = 10 daily token
100k sweat =100 daily tokens

This way we are able to Increase the sweat Marktup and enable people to sweat for profit , Overall it wuld boost our economy

Tell me what you think avout it :)

no, bad idea.

This means you would be able to actually buy tokens. Buy sweat and exchange them for tokens.

Tokens are not meant to be bought, but acquired through actually doing something!

Maybe new tokens then ? You culd spend for skill increase Pills

No, No and No. This is an RCE game. Sweat already hovers on the boundary of acceptability within an RCE. As mentioned, daily tokens are awarded for performing an action (ped related) within the game. This is how it should stay. A lot of players I know will grind daily missions just so they have enough tokens to buy a CDF gun. Giving daily tokens away against sweat would undermine those working hard to collect them.

Good argument :ROFLMAO:

I don't think that would happen because MA is trying to balance players between planets. That's why I think there is no markup loot in Calypso, as there is on other planets. Even with a constant nerf, the majority prefers to play for Global in the larger market. If there is a exchange sweat for tokens, we will not see any sweater on the other planets... I may be wrong.

You forget that when sweat is used in crafting its cost is not reflected in TT returns. Increasing the price of sweat will hurt those that use it to craft.

I also refuse to believe that all these avatars you see at boreas, osere and other popular sweating spots are actually managed by their owners in real time because who would do that all day for a bit of sweat? What I'm saying is that there's probably at least some botters in there, so think about who would benefit from this.

On a side note, a month or two ago I noticed an uptick in sweat prices on Calypso, then there was a player in trade chat claming he has 4 million bottles of it, he was selling above market. But there's nothing to see here.

10k sweat = 10 daily tokens? it's terrible... maybe 100k sweat = 1 daily token is acceptable because no one perform that missions.
Then, economy doesn't interrupted.

something like the storm coat for 6000 points is only a dream for many, it takes years of dedication and cycling many thousands of ped to acquire. A member of our Soc recently finished her couple year grind for one, I don’t think there is anybody that isn’t impressed by her feat.
Being able to trade in tokens for sweat and reach the same reward would cheapen the accomplishment.
Hard pass.

Ok maybe not for daily tokens
But some sort of tokens you culd change over for usefull stuff like skill Pills

Background of my daily token idea Was:

Rookies culd increase the skill progress by buying weapons from the token Trader

Shure it will impact the armatrix market but if you get a weapon for basicly free people wuld start using those weapons this wuld Result in more hunting activity and i think they wuld also depo to buy amunition

Sweating is no funn @ all it was no funn @ all back in Times when sweat was 10 ped per k and with 1.2 ped per k its kinda timewasting and i do feel sorry for everyone who sweats the whole month to hunt 2 hours untill he geht's back to sweating

Mindarks main objective isn’t to get more people sweating. If the devs run off on a tangent to put development into a sweat reward system I think a lot of hunters, miners, crafters would be offended because there are many more worthy things to spend development time on.

Mindarks main objective isn’t to get more people sweating. If the devs run off on a tangent to put development into a sweat reward system I think a lot of hunters, miners, crafters would be offended because there are many more worthy things to spend development time on.

We get offendet what ever they do haha

Sweating is a zero effort semi afk activity in SSI zones.
let's see the usual Token reward that come off killing about 50 ped monsters, return 97% = 1.5 ped LOSS or 1.5 ped cost for one token. that means that a 80 token gun cost you 120 ped to obtain
let's go to the proposal 1k sweat 1 token that is the same amount valued in term of 1.5ped per K
i see the thing totally irrelevant as long as you are allowed like in Cyrene to buy 1 token per day
BY my side i see too many avatars in Boreas some time that make me think about the "botting sweat"
so.... i wonder some calculation
1. a virtual machine with some 10 account on it
2. an "autosweat" macroed activity
3. leeching in some sweat cyrcle or multitapping
4. 400 bottlews per hour, 24/7
That means 10 * 400 * 24 * 30 = 2.880 Ped per month
in some country 288 USD per month is more than wage, and could be more than mining for Cryptos
How fare are we from Sweat rigs?
(yes it is a provoking post extremizing the effect of sweat on game economy)
sweat should be a "get bored so you put money in game" in my opinion in original idea
some people see it as "i lost enoughm, will sweat some so who won will buy it and i reload my card
some are "i sweat, gain soem skill while i see a movie and will use money to play"

This game is RCE, sweat is not free... it is paid (small amount) from depositing player VISA CARD
thay pay sweaters 0.05 EUR per hour..... in 99% of places that is not acceptable, i prefer to work
1 hour in my country and put 6 euro of RL gained money in game.... but i recon some places
either have not an accepted payment method for game, or (this game cost much to play)
sweat some to get some ammo .

As per price, yes i was also messaged from the player that was trying to "Rig the sweat price"
thinking that he was smart to dry the market to make some PED from reselling.
my answer is "get some BP on which you can dump it when more ppl sweating of refusing
to pay higher price and sweat themself drive price back to usual 1.1/1.2 ped per K......

My opinion is that sweat actually works, its just boring.
i would be more happy to "punch" monster bare hands and get Sweat as loot as they die
would be also funny to see some high level player punch a L50 atrox to death :)

Just going to post this here....

Hazmat suit mission on Arkadia Moon pays 2 ped universal ammo daily...

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10960, 10085, 113, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10795, 10065, 113, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10710, 10220, 113, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10480, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9965, 10240, 109, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10030, 9970, 131, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9920, 9670, 114, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10040, 9145, 127, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10310, 9110, 116, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10385, 9281, 125, Waypoint]

That's a hell of a lot more than sweat makes you for the same amount of time. Yes, it's boring as hell running around but ped is ped.

Something like the mission "scouting resources" in Next Island can be interesting with vibrant sweat.
For those who don't know, the scouting mission asks you to find 1500 fruits, 500 stones, 250 dungs. Once you find all the recourses, you receive a blueprint and you can keep your findings...

A mission similar for sweating would be awsome...
For example, The mission could track and count the amount of bottles you sweat (no need to drop an amount of sweat in NPC, so can't buy sweat)
We know that 1k sweat represent around ~2 hours of sweating... so if you could keep your sweat, the reward should be relative to the amount of time you work on it.

Something like the mission "scouting resources" in Next Island can be interesting with vibrant sweat.
For those who don't know, the scouting mission asks you to find 1500 fruits, 500 stones, 250 dungs. Once you find all the recourses, you receive a blueprint and you can keep your findings...

A mission similar for sweating would be awsome...
For example, The mission could track and count the amount of bottles you sweat (no need to drop an amount of sweat in NPC, so can't buy sweat)
We know that 1k sweat represent around ~2 hours of sweating... so if you could keep your sweat, the reward should be relative to the amount of time you work on it.
All those different colored jumpsuits serve no real purpose. Put new colors out there that you can get with buying them via sweaty npc... and give each a sweat related buff. something similar to focus buff that lets you keep sweating for one color, something similar to faster reload buff that only works on the sweat tool, new sweat tool that has speed buff on it - but the buff only works as long as the sweat tool is equipped.

If they really wanted to increase the sweat market they would, they could require a 1mil sweat requirement to be traded in with other mats for the next new armor

1. a virtual machine with some 10 account on it
2. an "autosweat" macroed activity
3. leeching in some sweat cyrcle or multitapping
4. 400 bottlews per hour, 24/7
That means 10 * 400 * 24 * 30 = 2.880 Ped per month

I would like 3 or 4 of these machines. Give me advice and guidance on how to do it.

Side note : i do read a lot of negativity talking about sweaters

Why do people hate them ?

Like ... i did read one two three good comments but everything else is just hate for some reason

Correct me if i am wrong :)

Like ... i did read one two three good comments but everything else is just hate for some reason

I don’t hate sweaters, I can’t speak for the rest of the commenters. I do sweat myself sometimes.
Sweating is 100% free, and it can remain free because it has a practically zero cost to Mindark. Sweaters get their income from other players, PED that has been deposited from somebody somewhere down the line, it’s not free money.
Introducing a sweat hand in for a token which can be recycled for PED would now have a cost incurred directly into Mindark, and paying people to play their game isn’t their business.
I would be ok with a low value skill pill trade, as long as these can’t be recycled into ped, and skills don’t make your character richer.

Last edited:

I don't hate sweaters, but MA already has added sweat as a necessary ingredient for a lot of things. It used to be just for making mind essence.

I don't like them, they come to sweat in the area where I hunted for 10 hours with some upgraded Viceroy. I can't teach them that they make the price of the kill so expensive and their 200-300 bottles of sweat always cost me 20-30 ped global. I doubt they do this on purpose :unsure:

Back