News: Summer Events Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Summer Events Update

In order to assist participants with their summer plans, below is a preview of the upcoming Entropia Universe event schedule.

Mulmun Ritual Event
The yearly congregation of Mul tribes is planned for June 4th - June 14th. More details will be posted as the event draws closer.

Summer Mayhem
Due to an upcoming overhaul to the entire Mayhem schedule and event structure, Summer Mayhem is suspended for 2021.

Eomon Migration
The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August. Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.

Planet Partner Events
Various events are planned during the next couple of months on Arkadia, Cyrene, Next Island and Toulan. Keep an eye on each planet's official websites for
details.

Originally Posted Here

Summer Events Update

In order to assist participants with their summer plans, below is a preview of the upcoming Entropia Universe event schedule.

Mulmun Ritual Event
The yearly congregation of Mul tribes is planned for June 4th - June 14th. More details will be posted as the event draws closer.

Eomon Migration
The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August. Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.

Planet Partner Events
Various events are planned during the next couple of months on Arkadia, Cyrene, Next Island and Toulan. Keep an eye on each planet's official websites for
details.

Originally Posted Here

yayayayayay :woohoo:

Summer Mayhem
Due to an upcoming overhaul to the entire Mayhem schedule and event structure, Summer Mayhem is suspended for 2021.

o_O unexpected but exciting stuff!

I don't know what you guys are excited about but okay I guess I'm excited. For having no clue what the new stuff or changes are.

Wow! Exciting news! and PPs getting some love too!

This post is great! Reminds me of a mini state of the universe. Please do posts like this more often ;)

Exciting stuff! Looking forward to it.

Planet Partner Events
details.

Links or it didnt happend

Summer Mayhem

Will the the new system have the same Mayhem Tokens and same Token Vendor?

Top 3 post i've seen past 2 years.
- There is allways room for more content
- In my opinion Mayhems need rework, currently it incentivises to skill down and to forget avatar progression

Dose of Hopium 5/5

This was the year I was preparing specifically for summer mayhem too. Bummed about that, but at least getting a rough schedule update like this is nice.

Reactions: jak
I see, they had to scrap the whole event before the servers collapsed. Since the next OP ring would've been Summer Ring 2021 with 15% reload, 5% crit, 50% crit damage, 10% lifesteal, 30 hp boost, 25% run speed, 25% crit damage reduction, 60m autoloot, Lootius boost 25% (looter prof boost to all profs).

Do like that PP's are finally getting some love and migration is not gonna be another copy paste migration.

From chronic lack of communication to... "this"!

A schedule of upcoming events, a revamp of Migration, a restructuring of Mayhem, shocking :)

It's almost too much to take in one go. Hopefully, we won't be saying the same about MA's devs in a few month time :p

Being told this early on is surely a first, and should be highly commended. The actual decision itself not to have a mayhem may indeed make some people unhappy, but it's far better that they have told us earlyish to expect a different summer than to inform us later.
How many people will be 'migrating' for an extended period this summer? Waiting for more info...

hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Summer Events Update

Mulmun Ritual Event

Summer Mayhem
Space TEN Event
8th of June till 22nd of June
Eventspawns in Space (special ship upgrade modules can be lootet in space(shields/torpedos/etc.))/ Introduction of cargo mission system
Celebration of 10 years since the introduction of space
(I know i know i made that one up, but it for sure would be nice ;) )
Eomon Migration

Planet Partner Events
details.

Originally Posted Here

Love the planetside event schedule and updates in advance - still hoping that Mindark wont ignore space at its 10th anniversary though ;)

Back