News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

I don't understand what you mean. Non-mind is a term I don't understand, can you please explain? Whereas these so-called privileged players, I don't believe they exist and this is just your paranoia.

I am far from paranoid or any of the definitions you would give me. It's just that the facts show that you solve a case quickly, while my cases in archive.

Non-Mind - Brainless. Empty space in the head. Lack of thought ...
Just make the suggestion, don't try to understand it.

Tbh I like the UI we have atm but lets see.
Maybe not the best place but there is more important things to solve.
Many dailies are waste of time when we go to the place that MA mission says to go. Empty, 3 or 5 mobs there, sometimes even less,you get the point.

Last edited:
A small suggestion to be added to the Teleporter interface perhaps:
A search function so that you don't have to scroll to the desired Teleporer.

A small suggestion to be added to the Teleporter interface perhaps:
A search function so that you don't have to scroll to the desired Teleporer.
Yes please, and you know how popular zoom app got ? Because people like to ZOOM. Please add more ZOOM function as well. ;)

It's nice to be getting an update on the interface. However, my concern is that many gaming companies who do this, often remove features players love, and add ones that are unnecessary. I am so hoping MA keep ALL of the good features and improve the interface, not give us one that will cause a lot of unrest. Fingers and toes crossed x ?

Search for inventory / storage is LONG overdue

Please add this function

Example: I am selling a certain BP.

Where the hell did I put the BP amongst my 500 bps?....

Take advantage of this new interface to set up a function that maintains the sizes of the different maps (Navigation, TP, TP chip, etc...) independently of each other.

Also as it has been said many times, set a large setting for the transparency of the windows. (a 10 positions slider for example)

Visual comfort is very important.
And it is, in my opinion, currently not far from being a disaster...
With the chat colors unreadable in transparency.
And of course the night time, which is so dark, that you have to play on a black screen and damage your eyes, or adjust the gamma every time you go from day to night... o_O

Search for inventory / storage is LONG overdue

Please add this function

Example: I am selling a certain BP.

Where the hell did I put the BP amongst my 500 bps?....
It would also be nice to be able to name and label storage boxes. For those who have many of them, it would be so nice to be able to name them with the items inside rather than opening each box to look for the particular item/s you want.

It would also be nice to be able to name and label storage boxes. For those who have many of them, it would be so nice to be able to name them with the items inside rather than opening each box to look for the particular item/s you want.
Also, with the weapons slot on personal inventory, if you carry a lot of guns and want to switch amps/ sights and lasers or even enhancers from one weapon to another, its currently a bit fiddly. Attachments and enhancers could go in a second column on the same inventory slot each with its own scroll down. Not sure if its just me but this current way of doing it is a tiny tad frustrating at times.

I don't know how much it's related to the interface, but it would be so nice to finally have the possibility to create shortcuts for different armor/plate combinations.

Or at least a simplified system to change a set of plates on a set of armor.

Last edited:
Anyone who expirenced the last VR-Interface change, including the all is done with the F key, and how many well used features and possibilities we lost and received many up to now still not finished replacements for the lost features will certainly hope that the change of the GUI will be in 5 to 10 years or even later.

If they, MA, could at least dedicate some of their workforce to finally rectifie all the bugs that are in EU or clear all the errors in the landscape like Graphic glitches we have, like beeing stuck in landscape, trees or whatever else - Maybe setup a Reward for each glitch that a person reports - would certainly be much more appreciated by the community than what they did last time by removing features a lot of the people will miss like dragging out health bar, reliable previous/next Target function setup the viewpoint anywhere you want it and not only there where MA wants it to be etc.

We will probably get the new interface in a year or it will be suspended for 10 years. ;)

Like me you've clearly been here before and waited with eager anticipation for MA to implement and carry through on an announcement :D

It's nice to be getting an update on the interface. However, my concern is that many gaming companies who do this, often remove features players love, and add ones that are unnecessary. I am so hoping MA keep ALL of the good features and improve the interface, not give us one that will cause a lot of unrest. Fingers and toes crossed x ?
ultima, swg, everquest, wow etc just to name a few

it always started with small changes/nerfs/reworks that noone wanted and ended with the majority of the players leaving these games!
i hope mindark will learn from this

Anyone who expirenced the last VR-Interface change, including the all is done with the F key, and how many well used features and possibilities we lost and received many up to now still not finished replacements for the lost features will certainly hope that the change of the GUI will be in 5 to 10 years or even later.

If they, MA, could at least dedicate some of their workforce to finally rectifie all the bugs that are in EU or clear all the errors in the landscape like Graphic glitches we have, like beeing stuck in landscape, trees or whatever else - Maybe setup a Reward for each glitch that a person reports - would certainly be much more appreciated by the community than what they did last time by removing features a lot of the people will miss like dragging out health bar, reliable previous/next Target function setup the viewpoint anywhere you want it and not only there where MA wants it to be etc.

Quick question and I don't want to derail the thread so am happy to be pointed to where this may already be being discussed, but the VR option, those who use it, any good and is it worth the investment for the VR gear?

To stay on topic, the new interface huh? ;)

ultima, swg, everquest, wow etc just to name a few

it always started with small changes/nerfs/reworks that noone wanted and ended with the majority of the players leaving these games!
i hope mindark will learn from this

LOTRO as well. I was a rank 15 Pvper on both freep and creep there (for those not in the know that was max rank) and ran my own tribe and kinship playing all end game content and Sunday afternoon pvp raids. They tweaked and tweaked the interface, in an attempt to improve it, but not listening to the player base, they eventually broke it. I am a half glass full type of person as usually I already drank the other half so I am staying positive for now that MA will do a good job :)

We will probably get the new interface in a year or it will be suspended for 10 years

LOTRO as well. I was a rank 15 Pvper on both freep and creep there (for those not in the know that was max rank) and ran my own tribe and kinship playing all end game content and Sunday afternoon pvp raids. They tweaked and tweaked the interface, in an attempt to improve it, but not listening to the player base, they eventually broke it. I am a half glass full type of person as usually I already drank the other half so I am staying positive for now that MA will do a good job :)
oh yea they also made the game casual as hell!

everything is now easymode and soloable, such a shame

edit:

same story for the old republic lmao

we as swg players got scammed because soe told us that this gonna be the next swg2 and we were allowed to create our guilds before anyone else,.... we were also the first that quit the game lmao

Quick question and I don't want to derail the thread so am happy to be pointed to where this may already be being discussed, but the VR option, those who use it, any good and is it worth the investment for the VR gear?

To stay on topic, the new interface huh? ;)
No. This is NOT a VR game. It can never be; MA doesn't understand VR.

Im lost, whats happening to the skill scanner?
The software is written for optical recognition. It detects the skill window and attempts to read the text and numbers. Any slight changes to even the font messes it up. A complete redo of the window will require large amounts of the skill scanner to be rewritten from scratch. And jdgegre hardly plays any more so wouldn't put it past him to decide its not worth the effort to redo it.

The software is written for optical recognition. It detects the skill window and attempts to read the text and numbers. Any slight changes to even the font messes it up. A complete redo of the window will require large amounts of the skill scanner to be rewritten from scratch. And jdgegre hardly plays any more so wouldn't put it past him to decide its not worth the effort to redo it.

This is the same with LBML many had issues after the last big change to graphics.

Back