Selling: Rare Robot Cache Strongboxes

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Accepting offers on these boxes. I have 8 of them looted whenever this event happened. 860 of these boxes have ever changed hands through the auction house. I don't believe anything super awesome is in them. I think a level 2 finder amp UL was supposed the biggest prize or something. Not sure what else is in these boxes. During it's brief history, the lowest sales were around 50 PED each, average was roughly 56. I don't think any of the good UL items were ever looted from them. I'm not really sure what "certain useful blueprints or schematics" means.
index.php

Last edited:
...I don't believe anything super awesome is in them. I think a level 3 finder amp UL was supposed the biggest prize or something. Not sure what else is in these boxes...
I apologize for interfering with your topic. But there is no riddle.
These boxes were part of Easter Mayhem 2019. You can find official information about them on the event page. Or in the quote below.

Planet Calypso – RDI Mining Event

The Research and Development Institute (RDI) is a scientific branch of the Federal Empire. The RDI’s mission is to help defeat the Robots by analyzing Robot technology and using their own tech against them. Colonists can now assist the RDI in its research by handing in Robot Data Fragments.

Once you have handed in a sufficient amount of Robot Data Fragments to an RDI representative they will assist in finding a Robot Cache Strongbox. This mission can be done repeatedly. The caches can contain rare encoded schematics which the RDI can use to build high-end tools.

Encoded CR-A Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Adjusted
Encoded CR-M Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Modified
Encoded GSE-A Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted
Encoded GSE-I Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Improved
Encoded GSE-M Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Modified
Encoded L1-FA Schematic - Level 1 Finder Amplifier
Encoded L2-FA Schematic - Level 2 Finder Amplifier

RDI Representatives can be found in Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, Fort Ithaca and Minopolis.

I apologize for interfering with your topic. But there is no riddle.
These boxes were part of Easter Mayhem 2019. You can find official information about them on the event page. Or in the quote below.
Thanks for the link Aeoleus! So here is what the "schematics" are for.

• Encoded CR-A Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Adjusted
  • Encoded CR-M Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Modified
  • Encoded GSE-A Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted
  • Encoded GSE-I Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Improved
  • Encoded GSE-M Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Modified
  • Encoded L1-FA Schematic - Level 1 Finder Amplifier
  • Encoded L2-FA Schematic - Level 2 Finder Amplifier

Going to retract my statement about the Level 3 finder amplifier maybe coming from this box. Apologies to anyone who read it and was misinformed.

Bump. Ressurecting this old thread!

Back