MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

When i try to deposit with a mastercard i get directed back to my bank,then i confirm,back to the entropia page it gives this error message..

"INVALID_PARAMETERS","errors":[{"description":"UUID string too large"}]}

So i cannot purchase boxes(webshop) neither peds..i use chromebook..any suggestions anyone?

A lot of people including me are facing this problem. ive tried everything including using diff browsers, nothing works. ive created a support ticket for this as well. This is definitely an issue on MA's side. Im able to use transfer center to depo but i always depo using boxes. Not gonna depo again till thats fixed.

Hi,
they are trying to fix. MA knows about this .

A lot of people including me are facing this problem. ive tried everything including using diff browsers, nothing works. ive created a support ticket for this as well. This is definitely an issue on MA's side. Im able to use transfer center to depo but i always depo using boxes. Not gonna depo again till thats fixed.
I would be willing to bet this is a psychological ploy their most treasured employee told them to do. It's impossible to be this "unintelligent". It's hard to fathom, especially since I deposit money too, why people work so damned hard to get money into this game. The game is impeccably unrefined, almost defunct. It has to be some kind of reverse psychology or Stockholm Syndrome.

I would be willing to bet this is a psychological ploy their most treasured employee told them to do. It's impossible to be this "unintelligent". It's hard to fathom, especially since I deposit money too, why people work so damned hard to get money into this game. The game is impeccably unrefined, almost defunct. It has to be some kind of reverse psychology or Stockholm Syndrome.

I haven't been able to deposit for 2 weeks and counting so I'm as pissed as the next guy but the only reason why this happens is because there's too many people "invested" that are afraid to complain :ROFLMAO:

There's barely 1000 points in this section of the forum in the last 5 years and half of them are about withdrawal time and the other quarter are about scammers.

MA has limited processor options and as crazy as it sounds if people don't complain or at least put in support tickets they won't even know it's happening most of the time and then we're in a shit situation where a VU comes out with actually relevant content and we can't even spend money on the game.

If there's one thing people should complain about or care enough to complain about; it's people not being able to get money into the game.

Cringe tbh

I just tested out to get 10 Keys & a small depo to see if Visa works - Webshop works for me, PED deposit failed again.

I answered on another thread, but I had a similar problem with using a new card. I could not get MA to acknowledge it on any windows based machine or browser. While at work I registered (successfully) my new card on the MA main website using my MacBook and Chrome. Once the card was registered I could then purchase from the web shop or in game.

I just tried too, didnt work. Blue circle of doom.

I understand that those things can happen but could you let us know when it works again @MA?
I'm afraid my bank somehow sends the money and then its in limbo and then I have more work to get it back, just cuz I keep trying to depo to figure out if its working again.

Cheers

Hi, if you have problems with buying anything in the webshop, I would recommend trying these steps as it has worked for other customers.

1. Try a different web browser (Chrome appears to be most successful).
2. Turn off any AdBlock or similar (for example uBlock).
3. Check that you are up to date with your card’s authorization system. It is possible you need to download an application from your bank in order to authorize your card, which is needed in our webshop.

Hope this is of any help and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you :) We will continue to look into the issue.

worked with my android phone, maybe give that a shot if youre having probs too! Same card, same webshop, just android phone instead of Win PC

It seems the issue is windows O/S which is completely mad considering that is the platform the game works on. Here we have people using machines and O/S that have nothing to do with the platform the game is based on. The only real losers here are MA who are not getting our money

It seems the issue is windows O/S which is completely mad considering that is the platform the game works on. Here we have people using machines and O/S that have nothing to do with the platform the game is based on. The only real losers here are MA who are not getting our money
worked with my android phone, maybe give that a shot if youre having probs too! Same card, same webshop, just android phone instead of Win PC

Just out of curiosity, do your cards use 2 factor authentication that popped up when you used a different browser/device?

Someone must be messing with the merchant panel right now. Getting a new error that matches an error code you get when the billing/shipping address fields aren't correct (there's no billing/shipping info on the web shop for me, is there for anyone else?). Already updated my support case.

Hopefully this means fixed soon ?

Same error here both on windows chrome/microsoft edge and android. = can't deposit

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, do your cards use 2 factor authentication that popped up when you used a different browser/device?
Yes

Whom or whatever fixed the issue...thanks..solved it for me.
I used windows with firefox this time and i got my key/boxes.

Good luck all;)

Can confirm, it's working again!

Still getting payment blocked error.

Called my bank again to confirm the details. Sounds like I've been blocked (by NETS) for spending too much money in too short a time.

Decided I'd call NETS support to see if I could work it out with them personally since I'm getting nothing from support.

Set up an international skype account and put some cash on it (with the same card I'm being declined with - irony) to deal with international calling fees since they don't have traditional support methods like other payment processors (terminal3 xsola, etc).

After having some trial and error getting through to the English settings of their support (their welcome message/navigation isn't in English)... I am now on hold for over 25 minutes and haven't even spoken to anyone yet.

HAHAHAHA what a joke :ROFLMAO:

edit: have to make a work call... will try again tomorrow.. didn't expect to be on hold for 40 minutes :sneaky:

Last edited:
Hi, if you have problems with buying anything in the webshop, I would recommend trying these steps as it has worked for other customers.

1. Try a different web browser (Chrome appears to be most successful).
2. Turn off any AdBlock or similar (for example uBlock).
3. Check that you are up to date with your card’s authorization system. It is possible you need to download an application from your bank in order to authorize your card, which is needed in our webshop.

Hope this is of any help and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you :) We will continue to look into the issue.
Turned off Ghostery in Firefox, didn't work.
Tried Chrome w/o any blockers, didn't work.
I don't know anything else to do with my card's auth system... somehow it works on anywhere else in the world I could use it on but EU.. hmmm
Please look into it- it's migration. or give me some free peds for my time and dissatisfaction

Still getting payment blocked error.

Called my bank again to confirm the details. Sounds like I've been blocked (by NETS) for spending too much money in too short a time.

Decided I'd call NETS support to see if I could work it out with them personally since I'm getting nothing from support.

Set up an international skype account and put some cash on it (with the same card I'm being declined with - irony) to deal with international calling fees since they don't have traditional support methods like other payment processors (terminal3 xsola, etc).

After having some trial and error getting through to the English settings of their support (their welcome message/navigation isn't in English)... I am now on hold for over 25 minutes and haven't even spoken to anyone yet.

HAHAHAHA what a joke :ROFLMAO:

edit: have to make a work call... will try again tomorrow.. didn't expect to be on hold for 40 minutes :sneaky:
I'm very confident I could make a purchase anywhere else in the world right now with ease, but not in EU. What is the problem? You removed paypal and now my friggin visa/mastercard won't work?

Hi, I was able to make a deposit today via Visa. I did have trouble as it wouldn't work on Microsoft Edge webbrowser, but when I tried through Google Chrome the deposit with Visa worked. Not sure if this will help you guys, but I thought I would share my recent experience.

Almost 2 weeks, still broke

Trying to depo with mastercard gives me connection error. Did try 3 different browsers. No adblocks and no new security systems that my bank wouldn't tell me.

Guess i will sweat tonight, what a shame...

bump, take my money please....

So, a situation I though was fixed is not anymore. I managed to register my new card on the main EU website and I can now depo in game. However, I still cannot by stuff from the webshop, with the same card. I registered the new card using google on my macbook air, but purchases from the webshop just give me the rotating blue circle and I have to close the browser down to exit.

MA must realise there is a depoing problem !!!!

I wonder if there is a good reason for not publishing statistics about chargebacks issued, this might be illuminating. If the raw number differs from market averages, we know we have a problem with being attractive to wannabe scammers. Every card issuer has their own policies but some will just shut it off without letting you know why. Openness with customers is not a common trait in the financial industry. If this is also the reason behind the 50-day withdrawal wait, we need a discussion about better ways of dealing with it.

Stockholm Syndrome, now recruiting, message me here or in game for more details. Come and join the funnest soc in EU

Error in the parameters sent to NETS server
That’s the error message
That’s on MA’s end, right?

Back