Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

i had just one chat with messi... but he gave me 30 minute attention and i was just a L30ish hunter.
i see envy, hate and jealousy flowing.
i really cannot see the point of it.

i prefer to read it as: if one can do, more than one can do
remember that we are talking of
a. a man that put 20k euro into the game
b. he owns 100k eur of items
c. he spent very many hours killing and trading for mu

i prefer to use the space for more interesting questions that i would pose to Messi

a. you got 100+ looter... do you still perceive a differente using a 50 eff weapon against a 90% weapon? (i woudl expect a "No, at some point looter zeroes eff effect")
b. do you happen to loot over decay ? (i expect no, i never went over 98.5% the rest i trade as we all do)

that would mean... the playfield is levelled..... brains are not.....
Any interaction I had with him in game was rude and dismissive, never heard of him helping anyone or doing anything positive but boast his own stuff. I don't envy because I could have 1mil ped in games if I wanted just takes a big depot (well wife wouldn't be so happy)
I reached out for him for more interesting questions and he rejected it. I'm like I just wannna know, what is your favorite looking mob? that kind of random stuff.. it's hard to look up to someone that only looks down on you.

On the one hand we keep reading all those stories of how players failed again and again and people wonder why they dont see the other side of the coin - here we have a rce entropia success story open for everyone to read , a great achievment from messi and an 'advert' for entropia universe to show that players can make it with hard work and dedication - this deserves to be applauded regardless what kind of bias you might have to someone. If we want more success stories to show the bright side of entropia then the last thing people should do is flaming those who succeed for sharing their story and being good at entropia.
Success is a magnet that attracts new players, a growing rce is what makes this game a success for all of us not just the top 1% - if you shut down success stories / try to 'cancel' them you practically try to ruin the games success in the long run.
Just think it through and maybe we all can estabilish a more positive culture to success on this forum.

Well done Messi :D
Let's not be silly. You've been around long enough to know that what Messi has done is not achievable for 99.999% of people. If someone joins Entropia hoping to reach level 300 in a few years, they're going to be just as disappointed as all those people joining hoping to "make money playing a video game."

Let's not be silly. You've been around long enough to know that what Messi has done is not achievable for 99.999% of people. If someone joins Entropia hoping to reach level 300 in a few years, they're going to be just as disappointed as all those people joining hoping to "make money playing a video game."
Start of 2019 my highest planetside lvl was in the 60ties, now im at 230 while running a daily space transport service - its certainly possible with research, planning and dedication. But yeah most players wont be able to go that speed - that doesnt mean that its not a massive achievement for those who do though.
Sorry didnt mean to derail.

Start of 2019 my highest planetside lvl was in the 60ties, now im at 230 while running a daily space transport service - its certainly possible with research, planning and dedication. But yeah most players wont be able to go that speed - that doesnt mean that its not a massive achievement for those who do though.
Sorry didnt mean to derail.
I mean, it's not possible to skill that quickly without chipping insane amounts in or...some other way. Plus, how did you all of a sudden start skilling so fast? But, whatever. I don't like to speculate here. Gratz on your progress.

You so totally missed the point there.
Who mentioned anything about how to make ped by selling stuff?
Oh, you think he got that whole 1 Mil ped by TT profit? :ROFLMAO:
Just so we don't go off topic, I'll re quote the part I replied to before.

But the FACT is, is that one mans gain is the other mans loss. So his wins are your losses. This is how Entropia works.
So, the more he wins, the more you all lose.

Moving on.

It's still a simple FACT, that "One mans win is the other mans loss" in entropia.
We can't all be winners right? Or can MA magically generate $$$
So in your eyes, every player in Entropia is either a sucker, or evil?
Oh is that you would be ok w/ what Messi's doing if he just didn't "brag" about it?

Any interaction I had with him in game was rude and dismissive,
That sucks, but not unheard of. Not everyone who is leader in their class is a good guy unfortunately.
Trick is to be able to separate their activity achievements vs their personal interactions.
Some can't see a person's faults if they are "leader of the pack"
Other can't appreciate someone's hard work after they find the person's a jerk.
It's a hard line to walk.

Let's not be silly.... what Messi has done is not achievable for 99.999% of people.
This is true no matter what topic it is. Pick any sport, any hobby, and business, any activity at all.
There are those who are "hobbyists" enjoying what they do, but will never reach the top due to lack of time, energy, money, ability, etc.
There are those who pursue a single goal like a fanatic, and those are the ones who most often reach top tier.
But just because different people progress at different rates, that doesn't invalidate the activity.

Man, this same topic repeats over and over. Go back and look at achievement threads about Skalman, Pham, Mercury, Buzz Lightyear, etc. You could just copy/paste those comments into here to save us all time.

Oh, you think he got that whole 1 Mil ped by TT profit? :ROFLMAO:
Just so we don't go off topic, I'll re quote the part I replied to before.

Moving on.

So in your eyes, every player in Entropia is either a sucker, or evil?
Oh is that you would be ok w/ what Messi's doing if he just didn't "brag" about it?
jeezzz dude, you're the absolute master of misinterpretation!

Where did I say that I thought he got 1 mill tt profit?
Where du I say that everybody is either is sucker or evil?

Maybe just take a breath first. read my post and then try again.

I just said, in entropia, "one mans win is the other mans loss".
And this is just about money flow. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want to connect that to how or what I might feel about that, it's all up to your own interpretation.

"one mans win is the other mans loss".

I consider MU the consensus price for an item.
as an example let's use Basic Sheet metal
i can buy em at 130%
buy at ah alicenies and narcan for 111% average and craft them
i can go to mine for alicenies and narcan and craft my loot

the MU is made by the rarity premium and time to extract or craft the materials.

the research for mining zones, the skills to craft the blueprints, the time to do all that
has a value in game
and its not loss ... MU is the price paid to people working for you
so... if a successful player study, reasearch and work over and over to supply in.demand items...
well.. he deserves MU.

and again i met messi just once in chat ... it is just what i want to be considered from
the community if i do exactly the same as he did.
if i produce items via loot , mine or craft, i deserve MU
my ped card is smaller, i could deposit more, or i can make profit by a random ATH in ep4
or i can kill over and over to get paid from otehr ppl that log in on Saturday 2 hour and want
some ESI or whatever.

polemics, envy, hate.. are not what a community should be
small, niche game. we should appreciate hard work
i do it.
and many mature core grinders do the same....
other people ... well are otehr people.. they exist everywhere
the nice part is that we have an ignore list... its handy

jeezzz dude, you're the absolute master of misinterpretation!
Possible, but I think you are just bouncing around just to argue. You had a problem w/ Messi's ped card announcement, and when I went to both mu or tt as the reasons toward it, you said neither was the problem, and my bragging comment you ignored, so clearly I misunderstood your reasons for disliking his ped card post.

However, this is a "how I succeeded" thread, (which you seem to be against for some reason) so I'll try to drop out from any more pointless debates here.

However, this is a "how I succeeded" thread
I thought this was an 'I'm #1 and here is why'
Why highest HP makes him the best Why the professions he picks and chooses make up the best, why his skills are a lot higher than they appear because they don't show TT value, why why bla

In this game you could literally buy skills, and who knows what MA does about the botters. If it was a competitive aspect to it id imagine these two things would be dealt with very differently.

I thought this was an 'I'm #1 and here is why'
Why highest HP makes him the best...
Well, it's possible for us to both be right. "How I succeeded" and "I'm #1, here's why" aren't incompatible.

However, The title of this thread is "Highest HP avatar ingame and the story". You may read that as "The best" but as you say, this game has many avenues, no no single player is best in all of them.

As for "the best", I went back into his original post and did a text search for the word "best". At NO point does he refer to himself as the best.
He talks about meeting and interviewing the "best" players in the game at the time.
He talks about being part of the "best" soc.
And most often, working to build enough ped to buy the "best" equipment his research pointed toward.

His whole opening post is about how he researched, interviewed, learned, built a plan that matched his money/time ability, went through that plan in both good times and bad, and where that hard work eventually brought him.

And you make that sound like a bad thing.

I mean, it's not possible to skill that quickly without chipping insane amounts in or...some other way. Plus, how did you all of a sudden start skilling so fast?

It's some other way. The fact is most players don't know how skills work. This isn't directed at you but most players don't understand what can or can't be done in the game. For me I try to stay out of the personal squabbles but I will thank Messi for one thing and that is getting me to explore more of what can be done and because of that I have achieved more.

What I mean by that is since I came to Entropia in 2016 I always tried to backwards engineer what the Ubers like Dan and Messi were doing to take my game to the highest level. I read every skill thread and proved or disproved what worked.

When it comes to skilling fast players just don't understand how to do it. If you think skilling is some linear experience that always gets harder then you are wrong.

If you were to ask questions like....
what are the best missions?​
what are the best mobs to skill on?​
what gives you the best skill multipliers?​
what are the best ways to get the most skills per hour?​
what is the best way to cross skill?​
Players just don't know the answers to these questions. They don't research or test out these ideas. Then when you add in unlimited Ped card, best gear in game and time spent if you know how skilling works, you can achieve what seems impossible.

This game is about gaining an advantage and with that it means if you discover a mission reward that isn't listed on Entropia you have a choice. You either are kind enough to update it or you keep this information private for you and your friends to use. One of the reasons I always liked old missions is the discovery of rewards hidden across the Universe. Also it's one of the unique things about Entropia is well there are tons of secrets and I most certainly don't know them all but I have discovered my fair share because I made an effort to uncover them.

The most fascinating part of this game is it's progression and it's why I enjoy Entropia. Love skilling, gaining attributes and advancing my Avatar. My only hitches are well I don't have the unlimited Ped card or gear some people have which means I had to get more creative when it comes to skilling and missions. Getting really high level or skills in a short period of time isn't accomplished just by throwing PED at it but knowing the other intricacies of the game and it's mechanics.

Just some of my thoughts on skills since well this thread is about skills.

Last edited:
... Then when you add in unlimited Ped card, best gear in game and time spent if you know how skilling works, you can achieve what seems impossible.

Uhhhh...isnt this quite obvious?

I have way more more respect for those who DON'T have an unlimited ped card, no best gear in game and still reach insane levels.

With unlimited funds you can achieve what you like. Big deal. Money buys the world. Where's the challenge in that?

It's some other way. The fact is most players don't know how skills work. This isn't directed at you but most players don't understand what can or can't be done in the game. For me I try to stay out of the personal squabbles but I will thank Messi for one thing and that is getting me to explore more of what can be done and because of that I have achieved more.

What I mean by that is since I came to Entropia in 2016 I always tried to backwards engineer what the Ubers like Dan and Messi were doing to take my game to the highest level. I read every skill thread and proved or disproved what worked.

When it comes to skilling fast players just don't understand how to do it. If you think skilling is some linear experience that always gets harder then you are wrong.

If you were to ask questions like....
what are the best missions?​
what are the best mobs to skill on?​
what gives you the best skill multipliers?​
what are the best ways to get the most skills per hour?​
what is the best way to cross skill?​
Players just don't know the answers to these questions. They don't research or test out these ideas. Then when you add in unlimited Ped card, best gear in game and time spent if you know how skilling works, you can achieve what seems impossible.

This game is about gaining an advantage and with that it means if you discover a mission reward that isn't listed on Entropia you have a choice. You either are kind enough to update it or you keep this information private for you and your friends to use. One of the reasons I always liked old missions is the discovery of rewards hidden across the Universe. Also it's one of the unique things about Entropia is well there are tons of secrets and I most certainly don't know them all but I have discovered my fair share because I made an effort to uncover them.

The most fascinating part of this game is it's progression and it's why I enjoy Entropia. Love skilling, gaining attributes and advancing my Avatar. My only hitches are well I don't have the unlimited Ped card or gear some people have which means I had to get more creative when it comes to skilling and missions. Getting really high level or skills in a short period of time isn't accomplished just by throwing PED at it but knowing the other intricacies of the game and it's mechanics.

Just some of my thoughts on skills since well this thread is about skills.

Do you seriously think this stuff explains why some people can't skill as fast as others? :ROFLMAO:

Uhhhh...isnt this quite obvious?

I have way more more respect for those who DON'T have an unlimited ped card, no best gear in game and still reach insane levels.

With unlimited funds you can achieve what you like. Big deal. Money buys the world. Where's the challenge in that?

Yes. Exactly.

That's fine but my post wasn't about personal feelings or respect and that has nothing to do with skilling or game mechanics. The fact is you can achieve insane levels by being smarter and understanding the game. That was the point of my post and that most don't understand which is why certain things seem impossible. Obviously if you have a PED card and gear it only maximizes your knowledge to go further.

I started this game by sweating in 2016 and I have more skills, HP and attributes then most in my short time here. The fact is while I was sweating I was planning, reading and trying to find a way to achieve my goals within my means to play the game and that never stopped. There is always something new to learn. Most people try to throw PED at their problems just like real life instead of actually finding a better solution.

Do you seriously think this stuff explains why some people can't skill as fast as others? :ROFLMAO:

If you don't understand then you don't understand. Not sure how I can be more clear. There are correct and incorrect ways to attain skills faster. Most people don't understand how skills work or how to best achieve their goals. That post illustrates some of that and merely was pointing out some information for those who wish to try and use it.

Last edited:
That's fine but my post wasn't about personal feelings or respect and that has nothing to do with skilling or game mechanics. The fact is you can achieve insane levels by being smarter and understanding the game. That was the point of my post and that most don't understand which is why certain things seem impossible. Obviously if you have a PED card and gear it only maximizes your knowledge to go further.

I started this game by sweating in 2016 and I have more skills, HP and attributes then most in my short time here. The fact is while I was sweating I was planning, reading and trying to find a way to achieve my goals within my means to play the game and that never stopped. There is always something new to learn. Most people try to throw PED at their problems just like real life instead of actually finding a better solution.

My post wasnt about personal feelings or respect either.
It was just about stating that with unlimited funds and uber gear every idiot can achieve everything in this game.
Nor does a big ped card maximize your knowledge to go further. Brains do! Peds don't.
Hell, even the opposite is probably true. The more ped you have, the less brains you need.

So I guess we partly agree here.

Thanks with this understanding I will soon eliminate my need to sleep.

You got it backwards, with this understanding you should be able to sleep more and get more skills in less time played.

It's not hard to understand.

Click lvl 1 component bp for 50 clicks/day - check skills
Click lvl 9 component bp for 15,000 clicks/day - check skills

Shoot w/ unamped TT pistol for 30 min./day - check skills
Shoot with biggest gun you can w/ large amp, 10 enhancers slotted, big scope and lasers for 12 hours/day - check skills

Mine w/ tt finder unamped for 30 min./day - check skills
Mine w/ largest finder, big amps and heavy extractor for 12 hours/days - check skills

Yes, there's a few tricks regarding specific gear, strategy, etc. that maximize things, but short version:
Spending more ped for longer period = skilling more

If you think you aren't skilling as fast as someone else, it's likely you, not them. (And you shouldn't try to compare yourself to others anyway)

I mean, unless someone can prove me wrong on this.

If you are bad in your job , then you need to change it
It's not hard to understand.

Click lvl 1 component bp for 50 clicks/day - check skills
Click lvl 9 component bp for 15,000 clicks/day - check skills

Shoot with biggest gun you can w/ large amp, 10 enhancers slotted, big scope and lasers for 12 hours/day - check skills

Mine w/ tt finder unamped for 30 min./day - check skills
Mine w/ largest finder, big amps and heavy extractor for 12 hours/days - check skills

Yes, there's a few tricks regarding specific gear, strategy, etc. that maximize things, but short version:

If you think you aren't skilling as fast as someone else, it's likely you, not them. (And you shouldn't try to compare yourself to others anyway)

I mean, unless someone can prove me wrong on this.
you forgot the speed buffs

Definitely agree on this. Also Avatar achievements should be inspirational to motivate you in your own personal goals. It should always be positive which is why we have this achievement section on the forums in the first place and why we have a skill section as well. This is why I always loved attribute threads as a motivation for progression.

Not exactly and I think this is an incorrect rudimentary old game thinking before we had transparency on skill gains and more testing.

Here is a better comparison to get the point across in regards to skilling in hunting

You can have Player A cycle 500 Ped an hour and get 5 times the skills as Player B who cycles 1,000 Ped an hour. So the player cycling way less is getting vastly more skills per hour because of Mob choice. Then other things to consider are mission choice and pills. Obviously if the mob has a higher skill multiplier then it's a better mob to use pills on. This can yield you 16+ times skill multipliers on good mobs with pills and those add up over time. So it's more about what you do then how much Ped you spend. This is how I have cheaply skilled and got all the hunting unlocks. In my time here I sometimes had to get creative when it comes to skillin when Ped was limited which I think just made me a better skiller.

If anyone wants we can take this discussion to the skill section of the forum and I can explain it in detail to not derail an achievement thread into a skill discussion. John going from 60 to 230 level in a short period of time makes sense to me because I understand skills. I literally know what he did without even asking him. However that is fun for me since skills make me horny so I enjoy figuring out all these little methods if I can.

The Ped spent giving more skills is more an illusion, since the skills are in the mob not the weapon being used. Every mob only has a set amount of skills to give. This has been extensively tested. Now time for dinner ;)

Last edited:
you forgot the speed buffs

Yes, there's a few tricks regarding specific gear, strategy, etc. that maximize things, but short version...
No I didn't. I lumped that and other details (like the missions and other stuff Abomb also said) into this simple sentence. I just didn't need to go into specifics when just trying to point out a foundational truth about skilling that almost everything else is laid upon..

But Abomb is right. Wrong thread for this yakity-yak.

Back