Just 1 GLOBAL can do it! WIN: CLDs, EASTER 2021, PEDs

SCORE SHEET IS UP! Updated to end of July 5th, 2021

John Sonichero1 Wick - Lucky Number #3
Chronophobe Slaiine Faitheal #2
Allar allarom Mark - lucky number #2
Catherine Wild Star-Lucky Number #5

REGISTERED! Welcome!

Check out these Big Hits!

Iam AlfaOmega WinterWolf killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 3099 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
Fri, 2 Jul 2021 18:32:51

My man! Why didn't you register a lucky number? D:. PM me or post here now, get a lucky number registered!

Some Recent CLOSE CALLS!

alita86 alita alita14 killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 334 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
Sat, 3 Jul 2021 03:20:59

Nanashana Nana Itsanai killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 224 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
Fri, 2 Jul 2021 18:32:51

Nanashana Nana Itsanai killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 227 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:12:07

Lize Lizelotte Sweden #2

Sign me up!

Romeo Romeo Montague #3

Ayida island is no longer part of this event as of now! Congrats to the new owner.

Enyo island is no longer part of this event as of now! Congrats to the new owner.

SCORE SHEET IS UP! Updated to end of July 12th, 2021

Dakanti Dazz Mann - #9

REGISTERED! Welcome!

Not a winner, but still a nice HOF!

cold sintex stone killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 587 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
08/07/2021 20:16:58[/SIZE]

MiSsJewELLe sËxYtoYs LoLiTTa killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 587 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
07/07/2021 21:11:09

Some Recent CLOSE CALLS!
Alin Stormy Spiler killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 343 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
11/07/2021 00:00:15[/size]

All Mining Globals prior to this message is counted to the prizes same as hunting. Moving forward, this will be a HUNTING only event!

Happy HOFS!

Register please

dynamage voltage assasin

lets go with #4

Mantus Crosskeeper Wolfenmond
I'll take #4

SCORE SHEET IS UP! Updated to end of July 31st, 2021

So, why were all the 4 digit hofs this month from unregistered folks D:. Man Register! Could have given out 3x CLDs this month!

Perooo Aincent King killed a creature (Sumima Young) with a value of 1577 PED at Medusa's Head - Naga Island! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
25 Jul 2021 03:20:59

Back