Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
**SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE - THREAD CLOSED**

Looted this bad boy less than an hour ago from an Eomon Young.

I decided on a price., 8K total and at that price I will fully repair it. Don't bother offering less. I turned down 7.5k,

I might consider a trade depending on the item.

No rush to sell as there won't exactly be a flurry of people trying to sell one.

index.php

Last edited:
Bump bump bump

In the interest of courtesy...no thanks. This will likely go somewhere in the +8-10k range.

Just wondering, why would you pay more for imp angel then for a shadow set?
Isn't shadow better then imp angel?

Full shadow suit sold a few weeks ago for 50k ped.

Imp angel has better stats and is rare asf compared to shadow

Imp angel has better stats and is rare asf compared to shadow
Ah yes, I see. Thanks.
Well not that much better, I would more say comparable.
But rare, yeah for sure.
Not sure that's a advantage though, because it would be much harder to complete a set.

it is almost the same , dura is better on shadow but to pay 70k for an angel imp set is stupidity when you can buy supremacy with same amount of peds .

Actually no, Shadow has lower protect than this armor.

Shadows major weak point is stab. Even on Mod Shadow the stab protect is terrible.

depends what you are hunting ;)

Well that doesn't change the protection. As with all armors, how much it absorbs changes based on what you hunt, you're right.

Bump Bump Bump

Buyer above changed offer after committing.

Back on the market.

Sorry for the lower offer after the fact, but I was advised that my offer was over priced by an experienced friend and was a bad deal for me in this sale. I Hope you understand why my offer changed, I just want a good deal on both sides.. my new offer still stands and gl with the sale. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sorry for the lower offer after the fact, but I was advised that my offer was over priced by an experienced friend and was a bad deal for me in this sale. I Hope you understand why my offer changed, I just want a good deal on both sides.. my new offer still stands and gl with the sale. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Honestly, this is a tactic used by a number of people I have run into previously to try and drive prices down after an offer.

I am not saying that was your intent but you need to do your research before you throw offers out on things.

Thankfully I am in no rush to sell but a lot of people are when they sell items.

Like I said, I already have a standing higher offer that I declined. GL to you.

Bump bump bump

I guess I need to repeat again. The price in the listing is firm. No need to message trying to negotiate. The answer is no. I will just hold onto it and loan it to friends until it sells at that price. As it tiers, the price will go up and it is currently being used by a soc mate.

Last edited:
or u created a fake bid that didnt even exist ? :) the dude that offered u that seems super fake account :)

or u created a fake bid that didnt even exist ? :) the dude that offered u that seems super fake account :)

The standing bid of 7.5k was made directly not on forum so I have no idea what you are talking about. The 8k bid? I don't know, I had already turned down 7.5k when he made it. I can tell you one thing though, after accusing me of making fake accounts to drive prices up, you will not get this at any price.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

I have a full set of improved angel, and I can concur it’s worth every penny above +8k….. I think the person who tried to buy at +7.5k will kick themselves that they didn’t go the extra 500 ped.

Better animal armour than shadow!

Good luck with your sale.

Contessa

I have a full set of improved angel, and I can concur it’s worth every penny above +8k….. I think the person who tried to buy at +7.5k will kick themselves that they didn’t go the extra 500 ped.

Better animal armour than shadow!

Good luck with your sale.

Contessa

Thank you for your testimonial. I completely agree with you which is why I am holding out for my price.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back