Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
This event is no longer running.

Hello my name is Xanato Kaso, I am an independent freelance LA manager and owner of Xanato Kaso's Rental Service, and an Investment Fund. I am currently working for the new owner of Medusa Head Ayida Island's Daniel "Danimal" Diep. Daniel is a longtime player and hunter, as such we have designed an event that should be very enjoyable and rewarding for the participants

The island consists of Sumima and Scipulor mobs, upgraded from their previous young maturity to max density and maximum maturity of Stalkers. The tax rate has also been reduced from 5% to 2.69%. There is no need to 'Sign up' as long as your globals are tracked on Entropia Life then they will be counted. Ayida Island also contains Estophyl, Calyposocod, and Razortooth natural spawns. Any globals on these mobs will be counted as well.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or in-game.

DOUBLE CODEX MAYHEM STARTS JULY 24TH!!!

index.php
Entropia Life Tracker is bugged. Go to this >>>link<<< To get the updated version!!!

Last edited:
Double Codex Mayhem
  1. What is it?
DCM is an event that rewards hunters that like to grind. It is an on-going meta-event. This is in addition to the already lucrative looter codex rewards MA awards from grinding away at Scipulor. It is exactly the same as Araneatrox codex rewards, in terms of redemption, not TT, which has the very desirable "Analysis" skill as a reward choice.
  • How does it work?
    • Every global you get is awarded a "Codex Point" based on the size of the global. Point values are as follows
    • Global Ranges50-99100-249250-499500-749750-9991000-14991500-24992500-49995000-999910000+
      Point Amounts51015255010025050010005000
  • When is it?
    • The event starts July 24th, but any globals obtained on the land area before then will be awarded points retroactively. There is also a 15% bonus for points earned before the event launches. If it is a success the Point system will be perpetually ongoing for players to grind towards high value rewards.
    • The first event is 3 months long, Aug, Sep, Oct, the 3 players with the most points earned win prizes. (You can spend all your points and still win)
  • Who can participate?
    • Anyone who wants to can participate, no registration required. Globals are tracked on Entropialife and updated daily.
    • Teams are allowed. They must use the same name each time to make tracking easier. Teams are not allowed to win the grand prizes, only the vendor rewards from earning points.
  • How do I get Prizes? Part 1
    • For our first event we are giving away 5250 Ped, to the 3 players that have earned the most points over the course of event.
    • 1st Place gets 3000 Ped,
    • 2nd Place gets 1500 Ped
    • 3rd place gets 750 Ped
  • How do I get Prizes? Part 2
    • Each point earned from globals can be used to purchase items from our 'Codex Mayhem Vendor'. *The vendor is not an actual vendor or shop,
    • There will be a list of items available with their associated prices redeemable via points.
    • You can view your points on this forum thread via the spreadsheet and contact me when you want to trade in for a reward. Items are first come first serve.
    • Points can also be traded in for ped at a 50% exchange, so you are guaranteed anywhere from 2.5ped to 2500ped per Global.
    • When redeemed points are equal to 1 ped each. So are worth double their direct ped redemption. So 5ped-5000ped per Global.
  • How long do I have to redeem points?
    • Points do not expire. This is an indefinite event.
    • This event was designed to work concurrently with other events on the LA.
    • If the event ends or the LA is sold, all accrued points can be redeemed or will be paid out according to their ped payout value.
* Cheating is not allowed and will disqualify you or your team from any and all rewards for the event as well as any accumulated Codex Points.
*AFK Farming is considered unfair as this is a competitive event, any players caught will be given a warning. If they do it again, their points will be wiped from the leaderboard and will require a forced payout. The player may choose between regular prizes or PED, but no rare item rewards.
* We reserve the right to change the payout per point and the global ranges. Any points acquired before the changes are implemented will be honored.

Last edited:
EVENT PRIZES
Exarosaur HSL

Bounty 500p
Highest Single Loot Bounty 500p
Most Sumima/Scipulor Globals 500p

Event Ends at 23:59:59MA Time November 31st
To ensure your globals are tracked please use the Entropialife Tracker.

NEW BONUS REWARDS
The players that win in-game events will receive a point bonus for the following week.
1st= 15%
2nd= 10%
3rd= 5%

Bonus points will be added automatically for all globals earned in-between events.
Bonus Rewards do not stack if you win Multiple events.

Codex Mayhem Point Tracking
UPDATE: Players that win the weekly events can turn in their PED rewards for points, 100 ped will get you 50% extra points for a total of 150 points.
To be eligible for the Point trade-in you must participate for a majority of the event until it ends.
Players that get one global and stop hunting or leave are not allowed to exchange PED for Points.

Player NamePoints EarnedBonus PointsPoints RedeemedPoints With BonusPoints RemainingTotal Globals

Note* Globals of only 50p or more are counted, so if you don't see your name it is most likely because you globaled on an Exarosaur and did not meet the threshold.

You can check out the spreadsheet for the most current data here.

Last edited:
You can check out the spreadsheet for the most current data here.

Codex Mayhem Vendor
The following items will be available to purchase with your Codex Points.*
BRAND NEW TEZLAPOD PET NOW ADDED!!!

Rare Items
Shop Keeper
The shopkeeper now has more rewards in it redeemable with Codex Points.
Until another shopkeeper is acquired, Items that are normal market price are available to purchase with PED, Items that appear over priced are available for purchase with POINTS just PM me when you wish to redeem.
If you have enough points you can purchase one of the rewards with ped, and have your ped refunded and your points deducted if we are not online. * The refund ONLY applies if you have enough points.
  • Consumables
    • Damage Enhancers-37 Points for 10 = 230% MU
    • Ap-36-66 Plate Sets
    • P20 Extenders- 300 Points
    • Mayhem Amps
    • Pills 5/10/15mg Hyperstim/Accustim/Devastim/Nutristim
      • 5mg- 5 Points Each
      • 10mg- 10 Points Each
      • 15mg- 40 Points Each
    • ArMatrix Weapons
  • Skill Implants
    • Price is Per 1 TT.
    • Tier 1 Skills 20 Points- Any Skill Up to 1500% Mu = 10p per 1 TT of skill
    • Tier 2 Skills 40 Points- Any Skill Up to 2500% Mu = 20p per 1 TT of skill
    • Tier 3 Skills 50 Points- Any Skill Up to 3000% Mu = 25p per 1 TT of skill
    • Tier 4 Skills 70 Points- Any Skill Up to 4000% Mu = 35p per 1 TT of Skill
    • Tier 5 Skills 90 Points- Any Skill Up to 5000% Mu = 45p Per 1 TT of skill
    • Empty Skill Implants 25 Points = 15p per 1 TT = 750% MU

The list of items is still under development. Please be patient, and suggestions are always welcome.

Prices for Consumables coming soon. Skill implant values subject to change with the market.
(Currently working to find more signs, please contact me if you have any Giga's for sale)

Skill Implants can be purchased in increments of 1 TT.
Each tier has its own price per 1 TT.
To ensure we can meet your request please provide advance notice of your intent to purchase. Some skills may take longer than others to acquire.
Points will be deducted once the skills are acquired to fulfill your request.

*Rare items require a minimum of 100 globals to redeem.
*All skills implants are subject to availability.
*We reserve the right to adjust the price of any and all items in the vendor, consumable prices to be updated at time of purchase.
Notification of intent to purchase rare items while possessing the required points before changes are made will be honored.

Last edited:
Reserved for future use.

Last edited:
Is there shared sheet to follow along with for this event?

Is there shared sheet to follow along with for this event?
I am working on it. Learning a lot of new functions to get everything to automate. I should be finished with that today. I will also be editing my OP to reflect the event. Saturday and Sunday we will be having 2 events both with 1k ped in prizes.

GL with it, maybe they will drop some UL Chronicle so ppl will start rehunt them. And or maybe they will drop some weapons, UL ones.

GL with it, maybe they will drop some UL Chronicle so ppl will start rehunt them. And or maybe they will drop some weapons, UL ones.
2 parts were looted on monday during one of this weeks daily events, 1 from sumima, other by scipulor.

Edit: I misread his post, they were Limited. But still worth some MU!

Last edited:
Looks interning, nice work
List of items?

Looks interning, nice work
List of items?
Still working on it. I have been focusing on the design and finishing touches on the point tracking system. But trust me, it will be good.

Major updates to the thread. Event prizes added, Spreadsheet link added, Table of current participants and points added. Vendor item list added. Rules regarding redemption added.
Prices to be added for rare items soon. Prices for consumables will be added to the shop signs in the store by the respawn soon.

Since there is a minimum global requirement, could you add globals column to the spreadsheet?

Since there is a minimum global requirement, could you add globals column to the spreadsheet?
I can work on that. I planned on one of the events being a 'Most globals' based prize system. This event is rolling out the point system so it is based on points. This system is a permanent fixture for the land area. So there will be new events, but the point system and the rewards will be available year-round or until Danimal dies or sells off the LA. I am a land area manager/event promoter, so I was paid to create this event for Danimal. So even if I stop working for him, the Double Codex Mayhem system will still be in place. And if he does sell off the LA all points will be paid out.

Edit: Because I am building this for Danimal I have make it so the spreadsheet automatically calculates this, so it may take a day or two for me to figure out how to make that happen. The point requirement is only for the big ticket items. Its in place to prevent someone with a lot of luck getting a bunch of high point globals in a very short amount of time and winning an item that other players have been grinding for. We reward luck, but we want to make it fair for the players putting in the grind.

Last edited:
Post updated with the points of the Rare items. Added some more bullet points to address some concerns that were brought to my attention. Today is the last day to grind and earn the extra 15% points before the launch day. All globals are according to MA time.

I finish 2nd in an event the other day but my name isn't listed as having gained points? :(

I finish 2nd in an event the other day but my name isn't listed as having gained points? :(
He's still working on the updates, talked to him earlier in the day (Monday EST)

Shopkeeper added along with daily point update.

2 events this week. Saturdays event win 10% bonus points for 7 days on all your globals!!!

Grats to Je Jak for winning both events this week. He also won a bonus 10% to points for the next 7 Days.

Reactions: jak
Grats to Je Jak for winning both events this week. He also won a bonus 10% to points for the next 7 Days.
Per my records, as of end of 1 Aug MA time, I’m at 526 points! With 70 total globals!

Per my records, as of end of 1 Aug MA time, I’m at 526 points! With 70 total globals!
I have you down for 67 globals with a total of 520 points owed. Though I am working on the 10% bonus formulas which will be added in at some point this week. Trying to get that part to automatically update when I add the global data.

we are on same page! I was sleepy and added a few Eomon into the mix. 😭

Last edited:
we are on same page! I was sleepy and added a few Eomon into the mix. 😭
In the future if you think there is something wrong with the data please contact me privately. Also I live in EST time zone in the US. So I typically update the data after I have breakfast in the morning. Also, the event ends October 31st, which is 3 months away. There is plenty of time to correct any potential mistakes. If you wish to redeem your points for ped or prizes, you would still need to PM me to redeem them and I would make sure your points were up to date at that time. I am sorry if my time delay has upset you, I am doing the best that I can.

P.S. Could you please hide the picture behind a spoiler warning, so that it is not taking up so much space on the thread. I do not want to ask you to remove it so that I maintain the transparency of my business practices, but it is taking up a lot of space, and to be frank is a giant eyesore.

In the future if you think there is something wrong with the data please contact me privately. Also I live in EST time zone in the US. So I typically update the data after I have breakfast in the morning. Also, the event ends October 31st, which is 3 months away. There is plenty of time to correct any potential mistakes. If you wish to redeem your points for ped or prizes, you would still need to PM me to redeem them and I would make sure your points were up to date at that time. I am sorry if my time delay has upset you, I am doing the best that I can.

P.S. Could you please hide the picture behind a spoiler warning, so that it is not taking up so much space on the thread. I do not want to ask you to remove it so that I maintain the transparency of my business practices, but it is taking up a lot of space, and to be frank is a giant eyesore.

all good, think you are taking my intentions wrong. I’m not upset and you are doing an awesome job! :)

Killed a Razertooth and while it was in the LA, it did not give the global message of being on LA, so maybe didn't give tax? Thi would be bug from MA and so I probably will not hunt fish for the event.

index.php

I understand if it will not be counted, as we are uncertain if it even adds to LA tax. Weird though. and I won't hunt the Razertooth on LA because of this. :p

Killed a Razertooth and while it was in the LA, it did not give the global message of being on LA, so maybe didn't give tax? Thi would be bug from MA and so I probably will not hunt fish for the event.

I understand if it will not be counted, as we are uncertain if it even adds to LA tax. Weird though. and I won't hunt the Razertooth on LA because of this. :p
I cant see your exact pos on your screenshot, it could be possible you killed one that spawns just outside the LA? not sure how it works exactly. But I gave you credit. I will talk with Danimal and file a support case about this. The LA does show a history of having razertooth globals on it. So i think its a matter of getting the right mob spawn as it looks like there are a couple different packs out there, but I am no expert.

Back