Suggestion: lets level the playing field..

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
well since so many of these hardcore grinders are using autoclickers, im refering to all the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF hunters, i vote mindark makes it easier for rest of community by adding this as a feature all players can use not just ones who are smart enough to keep it quiet and pretend how committed they are to entropia.

well since so many of these hardcore grinders are using autoclickers, im refering to all the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF hunters, i vote mindark makes it easier for rest of community by adding this as a feature all players can use not just ones who are smart enough to keep it quiet and pretend how committed they are to entropia.

Be sure that most people who talk about bots and clickers protect their computer mouse from the domestic cat.

what do you need an auto clicker for? There is one ingame. Right click, it keeps firing until the mob is dead...
if you swap to fap, keeps fhealing until you are healed.
Also, crafting does it.

I see no autoclicker here?

I agree. Apart from a few select examples, Its not like people could run an auto F keystroke and leave their computer overnight, they will soon be dead, stuck, fallen into a hole, have their kills stolen by a savvy observer or some other ailment would have befallen them. They will still be sitting at the monitor. just saving their fingers and crappy membrane keyboards from wearing out.

Perhaps limit their usage from competitions. Normal hunting only.

Just add hunting terminals, you select a mob you want to hunt and the number of kills you plan to do, then go about your day :)
Crafting meat!! Just like Billinda.

This is why UE5 engine upgrade won't really matter that much in terms of gameplay immersion. The gameplay of EU will still be as boring as ever. It's of course for a little while more fun when you do bigger mobs, but they do eventually get boring once you gotten used to it.

They need to make the gameplay more immersive like they made the mechanics in the new C1. Based on what I saw on a streamers stream, it looked a lot more strategy based and you had to do everything right to succeed. Now that's fun gameplay.
Though I do know it's not feasible for them to create something like that for general day today hunting. They can however make it for new stuff. And of course make it more rewarding to not BOT than to bot. To even the play field.

Would of course solve the unfairness if they followed their own EULA and actually punished botters. When they get X amount of strikes, they should receive a permanent ban. Sadly it seems they aren't willing to do that.

Just add hunting terminals, you select a mob you want to hunt and the number of kills you plan to do, then go about your day :)

And add a condition/quantity slider too! :D

Back