Help: No respons from Support Dev.

Bizanaq

Young
Hello good people.

On 20th July 2021, I have been locked. As suggested on the info I get during log in, to contact Support Dev. for more info.
I made the case asking for the reason.

Up to this date, I have not got ANY comment!

I have asked Live Support on the web for suggestions. They made a supportcase on my behalf (I think) after contacting them several times.
At the end they told me that the Support Dev are aware of my case and that I have to wait.

My question is, did any if you been locked for 1 month+ without a comment?

Do I have any rights as a player if the company locks me and does not want to comment?

I know it was during summer and some may be on vacation and things take a little bit longer time than usual, but to my knowledge, this duration without a reason and comment makes me confused.

I even made a second case when Live Support told me to do so and uploaded my ID as suggested. I saw the case been updated to a recent date but without any comment again.

What should I do next?

Any input from some experinced players? Thank you!

Best wishes.

They do it all the time, and might answer you year later or never. So nothing you can do. Relax and enjoy RL

Create one new support ticket each day they don't answer the original one. That'll get you a response. You may not like it but it forces them to take some action even if it is just to close all your cases at once.

Support is bad, but loot is worse. So do yourself a favour and play somth else.

Oh noo..waaaiitt...we will get U5 update...That will fix all our problems :D

Sry you going through this btw, and hope u get a answer soon.

Cheers !

They do it all the time, and might answer you year later or never. So nothing you can do. Relax and enjoy RL
What you mean they do it all time? Means many others are in my situation?

Create one new support ticket each day they don't answer the original one. That'll get you a response. You may not like it but it forces them to take some action even if it is just to close all your cases at once.
Why would I have to do such?

What did you do? Being locked for no reason is trash talk.
I would like to know that too. There sure are reason and I'm suspecting few things, but not sure untill they tell me. I have written what i suspect in the case and would not comment it further here untill it is certain (they agree or disagree upon it). But they must tell me first, right?
Support is bad, but loot is worse. So do yourself a favour and play somth else.

Oh noo..waaaiitt...we will get U5 update...That will fix all our problems :D

Sry you going through this btw, and hope u get a answer soon.

Cheers !
Thank you my friend, and best wishes to you too!

Well, probably not many. But almost every month someone who never gave a back about this forum before, register and create the same topic.
And in every topic other people say that you can do nothing. At maximum you will get some response from MA, what they do "some" investigation. And probably you will get unlocked in a month, or never.

So relax, get back to RL and enjoy life.

If you want community to comfort you, tell your ingame name. And we all be ranting again how dare you evil MA to block people with no written reason. Not what it helped at least once tho. But you will feel better i guess.

Last edited:
He doesen't have to justify to anyone who he is in game. As if we players could do somth anyway.
And besides, he just asked for help and advice and everyone is acusing him for somth.
On the other hand I'm sure MA had a reason to block him, even if his name wasen't maybe appropiate for example like it was my case when I got blocked 6 years ago.

He doesen't have to justify to anyone who he is in game. As if we players could do somth anyway.
And besides, he just asked for help and advice and everyone is acusing him for somth.
On the other hand I'm sure MA had a reason to block him, even if his name wasen't maybe appropiate for example like it was my case when I got blocked 6 years ago.
Exactly. Thanks, thats what it is all about. My name has nothing to do with the case. It's about the no comment to my case that bothers me and if the duration to answer (if they ever do) is normal or not. I'm fine if they lock me as long as they tell me that. But not commenting is not a solution.

Also, if we the players have any rights to get an answer. Someone who knows any "laws" or "EULA" rules in this regard?

I came to this forum since Live Support couldn't help, neither Support Dep. Thanks for understanding.
I will update you when/if they answer me.

My best wishes.

I would like to know that too. There sure are reason and I'm suspecting few things, but not sure untill they tell me. I have written what i suspect in the case and would not comment it further here untill it is certain (they agree or disagree upon it). But they must tell me first, right?
You know you did something wrong but just don't tell us? What is the point of this post then? FYI, MA has the right to lock the suspicious accounts without giving any notice

You know you did something wrong but just don't tell us? What is the point of this post then? FYI, MA has the right to lock the suspicious accounts without giving any notice
Well let me tell you something then. I asked Live Support of what i suspected and they said that shouldn't be the case. So I already asked them, even to the support Dev. But they did not comment. Hence why I don't comment it here as it had nothing to do with a case where they don't answer or give a timeframe of a case.

In my job where I do some supporting to our costumers, we have a so called SLA and timeframe to give a feedback to our costumer within a time frame. There is even an auto message telling that "We have received your message" or "an Agent is on the case", etc.

Why is this not the case here?
Shouldn't the Support Dev. update their routine for better costumer experince?

There are questions to be answered or worked on as a company. Thats how I look at it.

If more people have more inputs, let me know kindly.

Where can we read they can lock accounts without giving any notice?
Enlight me, thanks!

Where can we read they can lock accounts without giving any notice?
Enlight me, thanks!
I'm not interested in what is happening here, but you can read ToU (3.1)
MindArk reserves the right to, for any reason and at its sole discretion, refuse approval of an Account application, to refuse access to an Account, to Terminate, Ban or Lock an Account and to remove, edit or add Account information, with or without notice to You.

here we go
MindArk reserves the right to, for any reason and at its sole discretion, refuse approval of an Account application, to refuse access to an Account, to Terminate, Ban or Lock an Account and to remove, edit or add Account information, with or without notice to You.

like i said. You have no options. And if you search forum for the same threads about locking, I was one of these who furious about it every time.
Some people obviously breaking rules playing 24/7 nonstop on one avatar, and never get banned or warned. And some get ban with no explanations.

Last edited:
here we go

like i said. You have no options. And if you search forum for the same threads about locking, I was one of these who furious about it every time.
Some people obviously breaking rules playing 24/7 nonstop on one avatar, and never get banned or warned. And some get ban with no explanations.

That just doesn't make sense. As told, locking is acceptable as long as you get a feedback on what and why.
Why else telling on the log in message to contact the Support for more info when they don't asnwer?

Anyway, I will wait and see. Maybe they actually are busy.
Will also forward this thread on the case. Hopefully they see it.

Thanks for good help guys!

It doesn't have to be something he has done. I was locked once a whole week while they where investigating a CC fraud. I didn't get any details but I'm pretty sure it wasn't someone I was in contact with directly but I think they lock down accounts with related trades or smt. Support only told me it was due to CC fraud and that i would get cleared if I didn't have anything to do with it. I guess they just have to freeze it all untill they get the whole picture ^^

That just doesn't make sense. As told, locking is acceptable as long as you get a feedback on what and why.
Why else telling on the log in message to contact the Support for more info when they don't asnwer?

Anyway, I will wait and see. Maybe they actually are busy.
Will also forward this thread on the case. Hopefully they see it.

Thanks for good help guys!

Why would I have to do such?

Thank you my friend, and best wishes to you too!
imo it goes both ways if you know you broke ToS then really is there a reason for them to tell you did wrong where you know u did?
if you didnt break ToS then ofc you deserve an explanation so, things can get resolved and restored so, it doesnt happen again etc.
but, it sounds like to me at least you have an idea of what they would lock you out of ur account which tells me you knew u broke ToS or at least thought maybe you were which to me at least in this case why do you need confirmation on what you broke ToS on this almost sounds like phishing so, you know what you can get away with on ur next time around and what not? its a double edged sword... Im not accusing you of anything just a few things I caught onto since I only know the small side of ur situation and not the whole picture from both sides...

It is not normal in 2021 that MA would not say anything about locking down an account, afterall its a game involving our money. Soon there will be laws that will have to do with this. Maybe an smart guy will demand accountability in court fo something like this, cause afterall money is money, and you dont play with ppls money.

Thanks for the feedbacks. I'll wait and see.
Might as well post my case here later.

I saw yesterday they did update my 2 cases, but without a comment. Just the "last update" on the case were updated. Assuming there is something on going?

Just a little update

Support Dep. did answer me finally on 31st August :)
I answered back, but have got no respons back yet.

Live Support were also wrong, as what I suspected was actually the case here!

So yeah, closing 2 months now on 20th Sep, wow!

Last edited:
Letting you know that I'm still locked L.O.L.
They did ask me as wrote above, but did not comment further.

This is really stupid. My account don't hold much, so i'm thinking to make a new account. Else just screw this stupid game

Letting you know that I'm still locked L.O.L.
They did ask me as wrote above, but did not comment further.

This is really stupid. My account don't hold much, so i'm thinking to make a new account. Else just screw this stupid game
just to let you know, i have this account since 2008, and since then i did transactions with ppl that were locked indefinite or temporary, had nothing to do with them, were just soc mates that did something to get ban. I was never locked down only when i chose to change avatars from M to F because of armor prices, thing i regret till this day. I did withdrawals when they can just not accept a withdrawal just because you clicked i agree, and still they sent the money. In other words, you did something that broke EULA for sure, or attempted a fraud, or gained advantage from bugs, WHICH SOME DO NOT GET BAN. I am not absolutely but preety sure there's no one there locked just for fun, like a MA employee starts his morning with "Lets just ban this guy cause i dont like his name." So being honest and playing fair does not lock you down.

Wait, i can change the sex of my avatar? Did you just contact support? Did it cost you anything? Id love that too! Screw armor, the female model and clothes are so much prettier. Id finally buy more than a 10ped outfit lol

Pretty off topic, sorry for that. Dunno about your case, hope it gets resolved soon m8, sucks big time.

just to let you know, i have this account since 2008, and since then i did transactions with ppl that were locked indefinite or temporary, had nothing to do with them, were just soc mates that did something to get ban. I was never locked down only when i chose to change avatars from M to F because of armor prices, thing i regret till this day. I did withdrawals when they can just not accept a withdrawal just because you clicked i agree, and still they sent the money. In other words, you did something that broke EULA for sure, or attempted a fraud, or gained advantage from bugs, WHICH SOME DO NOT GET BAN. I am not absolutely but preety sure there's no one there locked just for fun, like a MA employee starts his morning with "Lets just ban this guy cause i dont like his name." So being honest and playing fair does not lock you down.

Fine, but why don't they tell me instead of the case gets ununswered and open?

Fine, but why don't they tell me instead of the case gets ununswered and open?

why do you need confirmation on what you broke ToS on this almost sounds like phishing so, you know what you can get away with on ur next time around and what not?

this method is done already by some very popular ubers...

Wait, i can change the sex of my avatar? Did you just contact support? Did it cost you anything? Id love that too! Screw armor, the female model and clothes are so much prettier. Id finally buy more than a 10ped outfit lol

Pretty off topic, sorry for that. Dunno about your case, hope it gets resolved soon m8, sucks big time.
I made a total new avatar, new name, and they locked the first one in order to use the new one, this is how you do it by the book.

I feel you, this is a very unpleasant situation.

Last edited:
Back