Has that always been there?

One of the two Calypso's moons, here you can see both (as of 2012). All that is left of the original Entropia's astronomy.

index.php

Don't miss the deed sale!
I will not be investing in any deeds after closure of Compet Game and money lost in the compet deeds. Infact I sold everything and just left with plot to sell, after that I will quite this game.

I will not be investing in any deeds after closure of Compet Game and money lost in the compet deeds. Infact I sold everything and just left with plot to sell, after that I will quite this game.

Ok, fair enough, your choice.

Luckily I never bought the compet fairytale. Only CLD's and CP deeds.
Both VERY good investments.

It's not all rotten here ;)

Ok, fair enough, your choice.

Luckily I never bought the compet fairytale. Only CLD's and CP deeds.
Both VERY good investments.

It's not all rotten here ;)
Dont forget the shitfest that was moondeeds. They may have been released by Ark but mindark approved it.

ya it was there since they made the moon. monria was supposed to be the moon but the design team weren't told how a moon is supposed to work so monria is a planet now.

ya it was there since they made the moon. monria was supposed to be the moon but the design team weren't told how a moon is supposed to work so monria is a planet now.
Monria isn't one of those and not a Calypso's moon at all. From the Moon's FAQ that was published before it was created:
Q: Where is the moon be located?
A: A mysterious wormhole was recently discovered in local space. Exploration of the other side of the wormhole revealed a strange, planetless moon. A space station is under construction that will stabilize the wormhole and allow travel between local space and the region of space on the other side of the wormhole, where the moon was discovered.

i cant explain myself by now why we got a teleport Monria to Calypso and stupid RDI scientists
can not find a way to work on the other route and we need to fly
and if there is a wormhole why dont we enter wormhole and in 4 second spawn at monria?
llore is not very consistent in many parts.....

One of the two Calypso's moons, here you can see both (as of 2012). All that is left of the original Entropia's astronomy.

index.php

With the move to Untropia, they could start planet Artemis as a nod to Ready Player One (man... they missed a trick there with their RPO quest/event thing... they had a whole planet and I bet they totally forgot) and have the whole thing player run/created. i.e. start with a blank slate, single server square (if such a concept still exists) devoid of any content. Then player artists with skills in Unreal Engine could add the content (with MA approval) over time and everyone could just see how it turns out. Either it will be really cool, with a bunch of people getting on board and making nice areas/items/mobs... or a pile of shit that no one ever contributes to.

Either way. MA loose nothing except maybe the community manager might actually have to engage with the creative members of the community.

Either way. MA loose nothing except maybe the community manager might actually have to engage with the creative members of the community.

Wait... what am I saying? That would never happen. Forget it. Dumb idea. :D

Monria isn't one of those and not a Calypso's moon at all. From the Moon's FAQ that was published before it was created:

Ehh, a planetless moon? :scratch:
moon = natural satellite
natural satellite needs to orbit a planet (if it orbits a sun it's a planet/comet/asteroid/meteroid/ planetoid)

so Monria is a space rock that doesn't orbit anything but also is in sync with the motion of its galaxy.
Interesting... :rolleyes:

In this case it is extra-solar/galaxy guest.
There are many peculiar bodies in real cosmos that doesn't fit our theories and observations (usually we lack those).

When we blow this planet up with such force that the moon acquires the third cosmic velocity, it still will be the moon, even though technically it won't be anymore :)
The Moon, Luna, is the Earth's moon. Yes, it will still be the Moon, but it will change it's state in International Astronomical Union's committee for Planetary System Nomenclature (as Pluto did, and many planets and moons are questioned).
Other moons are moons for their criteria in the nomenclature. (This is my nerd opinion)

For sure our Moon will always stay the Moon!

Back