Buying: Titan F

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Hi, I am buying F Titan, if you happen to loot any please PM me. Pure Ped fast trades, I am collecting the set for myself, so not to resell.

Thank you, and GZ in advance if you loot any :)

[Titan Gloves(F)]
[Titan Harness (F)]
[Titan Helmet (F)]
[Titan Shin Guards (F)]
[Titan Arm Guards (F)]
[Titan Thigh Guards (F)]
[Titan Foot Guards (F)]

Last edited:
Wich MOB loots titan?

Wich MOB loots titan?
They drop from Molochs, in the Molochs depths in Ancient Greece.

There is a mission to get access to the depths, it starts by speaking to the Haruspex Elder behind the palm tree at Tanzanite on Next Island. There is also a 1k sweat entry fee, for the 6 hour instance.

If you happen to go on to loot some Titan, please remember me! Fast ped trades, confidentiality and best prices are not a problem :)

Before migration i was about halfway the mission to have entry to moloch Cave, when i loot some when time is right ill remember you

Bump for, I dunno, the name just fits! Titans of space ... she really should have the set :) GL getting it all :)

Before migration i was about halfway the mission to have entry to moloch Cave, when i loot some when time is right ill remember you
That's awesome thank you!
Bump for, I dunno, the name just fits! Titans of space ... she really should have the set :) GL getting it all :)
hehe thank you! I really appreciate that :)
Good luck, hope you manage to make a full set👍
Thank you! Fingers crossed!

I don't seem lucky enough to loot anything myself but hopeful that others will be :cool: (I'll keep trying though :p )

Looks great on you!! And also looks great for GMCs!! AMDs to the MOOOOOOON!!

Another Male part dropped, fingers crossed for more female!

Think another female part has dropped as I saw a female part tiered t1 the other day!

Titan Female Thighs!

Think another female part has dropped as I saw a female part tiered t1 the other day!

Titan Female Thighs!
Very unfortunately those were ones I was un able to acquire, at the time the seller had I believe a friend interested in them (if the friend wants to sell them let me know! ;) ) . However there are now 2 of the same parts of male out there, so hopefully means there will be more than one set of F and I wont get cold legs :D

But thank you for looking out and thinking of me!

Hopefully with the wind down of Mayhem... more Moloch parts soon! Gz in advance if you loot any :)

Last edited:
i wonder how much these parts costs apprx

please post pics with harness, your avi is gorgeous

I know many have been busy with migration and now gold rush, but if you are still working on the Molochs, please remember me if you are lucky enough to loot some, peds waiting to complete this set :)

Reactions: Geo
An update tonight, I am ecstatic :) Huge GZ and thank you ever so much to the looter.
I take it you got zippos f helmet then, big gz =)

thats so awesome!! GZ!! what piece are you missing?

Arm Guards yet to finish a set? :) amazing set Bonnie!

I must say this is such a good looking armor set, can’t wait till it’s complete.

Gz to the recent looters of Titan parts! Hopeful the arms drop soon!

Crossing my fingers for an arm drop soon! Please remember me if you are lucky enough to loot some <3

Just curious, EL shows only 3 F parts dropping so far, have these been acquired some other way besides looting, or does EL just miss drops?

Back