Preferable type of Mob Merchandise

What kind of mob merchandise would you prefer?

• Backpack, Laptop bag, Shoulder bag

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Figurine

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Mouse pad

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Plushie, Stuffed animal

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Poster

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Stickers

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • T-shirt, Hoodie

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Water bottle, Coffee mug

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
The top three are:
  1. Warlock, 75 votes
  2. Atrox, 62 votes
  3. Subject SH-30, 46 votes
This "Preferable type of Mob Merchandise" poll is mainly targeted towards the winner of the previous poll, the Warlock mob. What kind of merchandise would you be interested in buying when it comes to the Warlock mob?

index.php

Here are the results from the “Most wanted mob merchandise poll” both from the PCF thread and Discord post.

From the PCF thread:
oV1qeOCL-TbwMbaKG4NBitOI7MzRx4NXTu9tcJR4FcGVsZ7KPnzvUXNV_3r1PHol7rFDY6fe8Py36V0DmJBJ5Hiz7Iz-evbnqQDHwVJSG2jOJ9W7AfdTm2G3J7GpcjElZ3LB7opA=s0

From the Discord Post [To join this discord channel click this link https://discord.gg/hTKgRxSwCz] :
dzhRdYbcYIiWHt5X6jJl5zYJfFGaKJHDX8uutLb6fV2DILB_briZQ4X5ftfUigIVDlcQYUkSiqP6CRYoMQA-QwfHQsdb1Xh-4i-qIqNCdIOg-TQLTHZXfNShoT9j3-gISlFNEJcp=s0

Calculated result:
Ambulimax:12+9= 21 votes
Araneatrox: 25+11= 36 votes
Atrox: 31+31= 62 votes
Aurli: 25+17= 42 votes
Eomon: 26+8= 34 votes
Hogglo: 29+13= 42 votes
Subject SH-30: 21+25= 46 votes
Warlock: 36+39 = 75 votes

Would be cool if you got an in-game version of whatever you bought irl.

Where will the final product come from?

Will it be the cheapest possible crap from chinese Uigur correction camp slavery?
Indian, bangladeshi or pakistani child labour?

Just asking...

Preferable would be if you had options for mobs universe wide not just calypso. It is Entropia Universe after all. And it would be nice to support all of your planet partners.

plushies,
figurines
and tshirts
to answer your question though.

I could see some people wanting to "collect them all" if you did plushies and figurines.

I voted T-Shirt, Poster, Figurine.

Why? Because I've bought it before. ;)

We need items that can be carried in public imo. I would love to be using a messenger bag or something similar that advertises the game when I carry it.

Where will the final product come from?

Will it be the cheapest possible crap from chinese Uigur correction camp slavery?
Indian, bangladeshi or pakistani child labour?

Just asking...

Probably similar to the chip in your computer which was made by a Malaysian 6 year old with 8 fingers.

Poll will close in 26 minutes! Vote away!

Mugs are ok - but to really get the game out there it has to be T-Shirts and hoodies. Free advertising for MA, I would wear mine with pride, I would love to see araneatrox. Atrox is a bit boring as any non player seeing the merchandise will think it is a badly drawn T-Rex (which lets face it, it is)

Warlock toy on my desk, when?

It's been 9 months ^^
Remember it was ONLY 9 months so its like a week in MA time ^^
But i really hope we will get some update, would love to have some figurines on my desk!

Thats how long it takes to make baby warlocks for toys :)
So you say that MA is breeding warlocks in their office basement to sell babies online to bunch of adults playing video game?
xD

Bump :)

Back