Revamp Dead Blueprint!

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I just saw on AH some BP for sale that require Strategic combat processors to be crafted
those produce (L) items that could be an alternative to ArMatrix or at least allow for some
self-produced weapons even if not top stats.
My proposal is to change the "Strategic combat processor" for some same rarity (before the removal)
drop that suits the need, something that now is just low MU,
like "efficiency comp" or "infrasoud" that rest in storage with small chance to use.
that would revamp some crafting taking the boredom of armatrix off

I think it is funny how people seem to think that stuff stopped dropping because of some sort of mistake rather than being phased out deliberately :)

so what about BP ? is it ok to sell tehm when are useless?
is it ok to have them in storage useless?
either remove BP or make it craftable....
this can be deliberately done, but all in all is a bad behaviour from MA
(well there are many)
this can be easily corrected with a formula change

and i recall that we are still waiting for correction in Cyrene Quest line (we saw a post where a player takes a 4k ped loss and abandon the planet)
it is not just a game,., it is 370 EUR of procured damage,... in italy ppl is sued for less.....

Last edited:
I think it is funny how people seem to think that stuff stopped dropping because of some sort of mistake rather than being phased out deliberately :)
Phasing out implies eventually they will become extinct. The BP's are useless if you can't ever get material for them. There should be some kind of alternative way to find or make that material. Right? Or remove the BP's?

Phasing out implies eventually they will become extinct. The BP's are useless if you can't ever get material for them.
Or remove the BP's?

I believe that is the intention. Phasing out items by removing BPs would be way worse since that would be MA straight up taking stuff away from players. By removing components from lootpool they can claim "loot is dynamic, components may or may not start dropping again soon"

I think this is MAs way of removing items from the system without any liability issues. The everchanging system is what we've all signed up for when accepting the eula/tos :)

ferial i see you are located in sweden and agre with method... same mindset ?
maybe one morning just the government will "phase-out" pampers
and you just start to have babies Defecate all aroung home... it is dynamic all in all

I think useless BPs should be removed, what's the point of looting them if you can't craft them? And without them we'd have a slightly better chance at looting useful BPs.

ferial i see you are located in sweden and agre with method... same mindset ?
maybe one morning just the government will "phase-out" pampers
and you just start to have babies Defecate all aroung home... it is dynamic all in all
I don´t see why my location is relevant at all. I don´t see how personal attacks will help your case in any way, shape, or form. If my government would "phase out" diapers I would have to find a different way of solving the problem of having poop everywhere. The same way I solve problems I face with changes in the game :) I just think it´s naive to think that "dead" BPs are a result of negligent removal of components rather than the actual reason they removed the component from drop table at all. You thinking that they should bring back said components is fine. But thinking that they actually will do it when they have made the decision to remove them in the first place is just weird :)
I think useless BPs should be removed, what's the point of looting them if you can't craft them? And without them we'd have a slightly better chance at looting useful BPs.
BPs with components that no longer drop are only useless once all of the stored components are gone from the game.

lol Ferial was just a joke of "same place same mind".
can understand your point on "happoens" but while i can accept that some "svempa" pistols or "loughling knife" can't be crafted anyumore, i dont like the fact that that there are "dead ends" in a game.
this is the case of an uncraftabel BP, or on the other hand a "useless drop" like many are in RT that has drops and no associated BP promised and not delivered by local devs.
a passive acceptance of something unreasonable is not in my mindset
and this goes to a snowfall effect, as an example many ppl try to "adjust" a maddox 4 and waste money on items for an existing quest in the game that is simply not doable because a component of the adjustment can not be crafted anymore.
this create false expectation, frustration and rage in players.
expecially in new unexperienced that just try to follow instructions to discover that they are a scam.
as said, differetn mindset. no personal. i dont accept illogic and intentionally damaging behaviour
i prefer to think that developers are dumb instead of malevolent
to give them a chance to repair damage.

Why not just enable the material drops again? It's not like the crafted weapons are actually good... They might as well add a bit of rare loot to the pool :)

But this has been brought up a lot of times in the past, not gonna happen.

Back