Exploiters catch and release - hattrick version !

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Video series called "unknown exploiters cheating in lootable pvp"

Note:

No avatar name is being mentioned in either this post, or video titles/descriptions, so please keep it this time, I am trying to make it right this time. I'll also ask everyone to not reveal any avatar names in this thread because it will be locked again.

3. Third and freshly reported

Enjoy watching, if that was not the exploiter in third video, it would have been an awesome trick shot with the rocket launcher ! :D

Last dude been doing since 2010 lol , nothing new :D

You got pwned!
It's okay to get killed in pvp, I can send you 30 different videos of me dying in pvp normal and lootable if that turns you on, dying in pvp doesn't stress me, but your behaviour is completely childish, while we are trying to raise a big issue here that MindArk doesn't care about for years, you're here throwing hate at someone.

It's okay to get killed in pvp, I can send you 30 different videos of me dying in pvp normal and lootable if that turns you on, dying in pvp doesn't stress me, but your behaviour is completely childish, while we are trying to raise a big issue here that MindArk doesn't care about for years, you're here throwing hate at someone.
Why you consider it hate? It is just funny to see you "the ubah" getting pwned by one in viceroy! You still have that keyboard?

Why you consider it hate? It is just funny to see you "the ubah" getting pwned by one in viceroy! You still have that keyboard?
1. I am not "the ubah" because I'm poor fuck
2. My keyboard is okay, and anyone can kill me as I've explained above, that's why it's called player vs player, you can kill or be killed.
3. Grow up !

dont think that second was cheated

He did, he was dragging mobs to have him constantly under 50% health, to avoid being looted. If I didn't heal him, same would happen as in video 3.

Just to explain again, if someone kills you if you are under 50% health, you don't lose toxic shot, and whoever kill you doesn't get any loot of you.

His intention was to cheat by keeping his life low so he wont get sniped and once someone was around he was suiciding with mobs

Last edited:
Video series called "unknown exploiters cheating in lootable pvp"

Note:

No avatar name is being mentioned in either this post, or video titles/descriptions, so please keep it this time, I am trying to make it right this time. I'll also ask everyone to not reveal any avatar names in this thread because it will be locked again.

3. Third and freshly reported

Enjoy watching, if that was not the exploiter in third video, it would have been an awesome trick shot with the rocket launcher ! :D
Nice PVP features! :giggle:

I have also seen all 3 of those unnamed people doing taking full advantage of the features. Might I recommend to OP getting a ML-45? That extra range comes in handy when killing noobs. and turn objects to high.

for real mindark. when the f can you do something. hasn't this gone on long enough with enough examples of this crap happening and video evidence and more?

you guys make the same threads over and over again. if you keep bitching about pvp and exploiters MA is just going to do an update that removes lootable PVP from calypso completely.

they basically did this to space, they'll do it to caly as well. the only thing MA hates more than imk2 w/ buffs pre-2.0 is lootable pvp... it's bad press and a negative experience for the majority of participants since this is indeed a pay-to-win game.

get over it or pvp will just end up being removed in future updates.

you guys make the same threads over and over again. if you keep bitching about pvp and exploiters MA is just going to do an update that removes lootable PVP from calypso completely.

they basically did this to space, they'll do it to caly as well. the only thing MA hates more than imk2 w/ buffs pre-2.0 is lootable pvp... it's bad press and a negative experience for the majority of participants since this is indeed a pay-to-win game.

What is mmorpg without pvp? It's sack of shit.

hmm... range... hmm... Maybe Mindark should create a TT ranged heal tool that has massive heals but you cannot use it on yourself only on others that are over 100 meters away. Heal effect will go up from 100-500 meter range incrementally every 10 meters out. Cannot beat em join em.

What is mmorpg without pvp? It's sack of shit.
based on 99% of this forum, the game is already a sack of shit so who cares i guess?

you have to decide if this game is a modern mmorpg or if it's a RCE virtual universe. it can't be both because business decisions will clash.

based on 99% of this forum, the game is already a sack of shit so who cares i guess?

you have to decide if this game is a modern mmorpg or if it's a RCE virtual universe. it can't be both because business decisions will clash.
There is a lot to be said, but I don't care. If it's rce or business or mmo whatever, could be mermaid, i don't give a single fk about this game any more. It's waste of time trying to prove that grass is green.

Trying to understand this psychologically... It is possible that someone is of low health because he mines and uses big heals but economizes and heals only at the final moments. Never even thought that players would have a duty to stay up in health to be lootable (I am killable all the times though). To me this 50 % health limit adds up an interesting twist to pvp, since low health is a risk in itself. Would you like the looting limit to be reduced to 40 % for example? What would be your number?

Trying to understand this psychologically... It is possible that someone is of low health because he mines and uses big heals but economizes and heals only at the final moments. Never even thought that players would have a duty to stay up in health to be lootable (I am killable all the times though). To me this 50 % health limit adds up an interesting twist to pvp, since low health is a risk in itself. Would you like the looting limit to be reduced to 40 % for example? What would be your number?
Why should there have to be a looting limit at all? Any % should do. A kill shot should loot. This is what PvP players have been asking for.
Implementing it this way now removes the grey area here between exploiting the current loot mechanics, and just being low health because you don't care to heal.

What you smoking dude. They can't just remove it, you know how much people have invested into pvp? Much more than your piddly ass has invested. Entire arms races for control of LGs have occurred with people becoming much more dedicated to this game over the last 15 years.. The most annoying thing is listening to these forum warriors act like they can say MA can just remove pvp altogether as if it has anything to do with the space situation which was fundamentally different.

He put up such resistance to save his 6Ped of lyst and acid root. :D

I would of just let you have it. :ROFLMAO:
yeah exactly. why waste Vaporizer to save 6 ped of shit? and then he called me a cheater. because I guess I overcame his cheats? I don't know. MindArk please for the love of god do something about this trash.

For the communist minded, this game is based on Kapitalism!!! Majority of members, are bottom-feeders, for lack of a better word. A core minority, big depositors and big spenders. Jealousy and envy are human atributes and there is a human, behind every avatar. Feelings not under control, can lead to venegefull and bitter people. Ive seen how forum trolls , would pull out every trick in the book, to influence and mess up the game-play, of active high depositing gamers. Its sad. It happens. Theres a patern and it shows. But your "feelings" and resentfulness, is NOT another persons respsonsibility. You are in control of your own "self". If you are poor and dont get a job or generate a steady income, its not somebody elses problem. Its yours. Some people have money and have inherited, big busniness owners or even savings. Therefore easy to play a game like this, as a means of entertainment., for people who can and do deposit and play. And its not like there are NOT a plathorah of games out there, to choose from.

I know and remember how the Game started, long ago and it was for everyone and anyone. But the Game-Host, clearly and gradually steered the game and its dynamics, towards catering for a more exclusive market. People with Money. Indeed ofc, not comming straight out and stating their intent. But common sense and logic does lead to this conclusion. So naturally, a large portion of the original joiners and after that, became also gradually left out and bitter as the virtual "game-of-chance"factor, was tweaked and virtual currency flow tighter. Its like a minefield and cespool of whipper-snappers and sharks., of ruthless traders. And chancers, who have no hope, with these game-settings. The House always wins period!

Frankly lootable PVP and PVP on Calypso, are in Zones, clearly marked. If you dont want to get shot and robbed, dont go in. If you do, its you own responsibillity. Bitching about it, reflects badly upon you, in the eyes of others. In light of this, you then, most certainly should NOT venture into PVP zones. It is NOT for you. However, the game also caters for you, where a larger map area, provides ample space for you to play in and many more options for you, to freely choose from.

Just take responsibility for your own choices in life. Even the bad ones.

Astute Business sense, denote sticking to high pay-out settings, to increase foot-traffic. Which leads to higher turnover. However greed is a powerfull phenomenon, that can cause the most asture managers, to ruin the best of companies.

Last edited:
beatdeadhorse.exe

hmm... range... hmm... Maybe Mindark should create a TT ranged heal tool that has massive heals but you cannot use it on yourself only on others that are over 100 meters away. Heal effect will go up from 100-500 meter range incrementally every 10 meters out. Cannot beat em join em.
Some of the old field heal chips still exist, but ofc not quite as you describe. It could potentially work in this scenario, but thr charging might be an issue if mobs about.

Back