Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

In future, before posting, it would help if you ask yourself "would I say this to someone IRL?" then curb your tone appropriately.

This is some good advice.

If I saw any of you irl talking the way some of you do towards another person, I certainly would say something.

Last edited:
Geo by far is not the most toxic person in this thread from what I have read.

Some of you pick weird hills to die on.

I know this has already been posted, but I can attest to the fact that @My|MindArk works very hard at her job, and is always available generally during the day usually answering questions, welcoming players to the Discord server (https://discord.gg/wuuepcXp), and dealing with any issues you may want to ask MA about. I have a list of several forums I check for the various EU partners. Coordinating and compiling all that information while still addressing everyone's concerns is a monumental task. Kudos to My for making herself available the way she does.

If you have a problem with anything you can't resolve yourself, the Support Case system works very well at addressing anything I throw at them. I'm not having issues with any lag, so if you are, perhaps you need technical assistance, and I'm certain Support might be able to help you out. They have been overly cordial with me and always responded within the 48 hour time window given. I can say that my older computer systems do lag a bit while my new one doesn't have any lag at all for the most part.

If you have a problem with anything you can't resolve yourself, the Support Case system works very well at addressing anything I throw at them. I'm not having issues with any lag, so if you are, perhaps you need technical assistance, and I'm certain Support might be able to help you out. They have been overly cordial with me and always responded within the 48 hour time window given. I can say that my older computer systems do lag a bit while my new one doesn't have any lag at all for the most part.

This has not been my experience over the last 16 years in EU. I have never once gotten resolution to any issue I have ever brought up. I would be happy to post 16 years of responses from support to exemplify this.

MA support is abysmal at best. the response time is the only thing that has ever been satisfactory. The standard response of "We will let the appropriate team know", "There is nothing we can do at this time", or "Log out and back in" are far less than acceptable.

To be honest, I think almost every player who has dealt with support would disagree with you about how great they are.

The LAST thing I would do if I need help in EU is go to support. It is a joke.

Geo, you appear to be the most toxic person in this thread but you accuse others of it. You are talking to people in a manner you would never use in real life. Telling them to "learn how to read" and derive tenuously different and entirely subjective meanings from job titles and acting like people are beneath you for not knowing about how active or not MA staff are on player run discord servers.

In future, before posting, it would help if you ask yourself "would I say this to someone IRL?" then curb your tone appropriately.

I should say, everyone is going to have different standards for what they say here vs what they would say IRL.

For instance, I would happily say every word I have ever posted here to someone's face, Some of us just dgaf.

what video ? :D

EDIT: what 2 forum posts a month? :D

Can I have links please ? I never seen CRM posting anywhere for the last year ?
I just see her profile here says 94 posts and I did the average posts per month since account started. And this is POSTS I'd prefer to see Threads started. I haven't seen her activity on discord, I'll keep an eye out.

I know this has already been posted, but I can attest to the fact that @My|MindArk works very hard at her job, and is always available generally during the day usually answering questions, welcoming players to the Discord server (https://discord.gg/wuuepcXp), and dealing with any issues you may want to ask MA about. I have a list of several forums I check for the various EU partners. Coordinating and compiling all that information while still addressing everyone's concerns is a monumental task. Kudos to My for making herself available the way she does.

Who are you to judge how hard she works ? Are you her HR Manager?
Well, your opinion is as useless as mine.
Thanks for nothing.

Just a paying customer for many years, like your self. I think I can judge the customer service I receive if I'm a paying customer
The service you pay is just the exchange from real money to virtual ones. After that is no longer a service.

Unless you are not at home but in hospital

Just a paying customer for many years, like your self. I think I can judge the customer service I receive if I'm a paying customer

Wasn't talking to you...unless you are multi accounting, which would make your answer make some sense...busted?

Sending lots of love and good luck!

I wish I lived in your parallel reality. The one I occupy, support gets ignored until I literally flag stuff to MA avatars in game (e.g. hey about that support ticket where I explained how to crash a server and chuck everyone out). I also live in a reality where PM'ing MY about accessibility issues in the game that I've already flagged to support gets met with a stony silence.

I wish I lived in your parallel reality. The one I occupy, support gets ignored until I literally flag stuff to MA avatars in game (e.g. hey about that support ticket where I explained how to crash a server and chuck everyone out). I also live in a reality where PM'ing MY about accessibility issues in the game that I've already flagged to support gets met with a stony silence.
We share the same reality in multiverse then...

Hello, I hope MA will be making Entropia Universe to be playable again soon.
Just by improving PR with the community and making graphics look better are not the solution.

I enjoyed EU for being a RCE game.
I believe creating a RCE is not easy and complicated as part of EU business model.
However, the game still has to be payable.

Last edited:
Never, not from the salary I seen MA makes.

BTW did I mention my highest HoF in 13 years was 1700 PED? Just an FYI from sadness.

:woot:

That sucks, I hit that much every couple of weeks.

Hello Entropians!

I wish there were a better time for me to introduce myself than while many of you are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope that during these difficult times you are all doing well.

My name is My Antonsson and I have recently been hired as Community Relations Manager for MindArk. My role will be to provide the community with insights into MindArk as a company, and help to improve communication.

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

I look forward to getting to know the unique Entropia Universe community, and I hope you have a splendid day!

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk
I have a question about the TOS. Specifically section 6.1

6.1. Transactions between Avatars

The Entropia Universe provides You with trading administration services (including the Auction System service, the Shop Systems services, Avatar Direct Trade System services etc) that enables You to carry out secure transactions with others, in which participating parts can exchange Virtual Items and Real World Items (the "Approved Transaction").

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records on all transactions with Virtual Items via MindArk's Approved Transaction systems. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out via Your Account.

You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any and all transactions with Virtual Items involving Your Account. MindArk accepts no responsibility for misplaced or misused Virtual Items in any incidence, regardless of reason.

Wouldnt this section preclude any streamers from providing rewards or such during their streams as they are providing a service 'entertainment' and the players are providing a service 'increased viewership for twitch/youtube algorithms' that boosts that streamers income or visibility on the platform. As well would that streamer advertising any in-game services be breaking the rule since they are technically providing a 'real world' service for something in-game?

How is the TOS going to change with youtube and twitch streaming becoming a thing? Especially with the upcoming UE5 update with epic games and being on their platform. It is going to bring a lot of new players, especially younger ones, whose lives revolve around these platforms. And it seems like if someone went viral and suddenly started making boatloads of cash off streaming EU, it could be the potential for having their account terminated under the current guidlines.

Back