Price Check Possible price for Sollomate Mayhem Azuro?

Tataio

Provider
Tataio spitfire misho
Hi all, recently i notice that the mayhem token trader had both a adjusted and a Augmented version of Sollomate Mayhem Azuro.

Been thinking of it, pretty cool noob mob hunter weapons, but i am not sure what the price for either of them would be?
They require rare mayhem tokens to get, the Augmented require even 3 rare tokens, and those two Azura, are maybe not what players think is worth using their hard earned rare mayhem token to get and then sell.

maybe it is to soon to order one of these from a player for a reasonal price? with the mayhem token trader having more weapons for bigger mobs?

Anyone here have a clue what the price for respektive sollomate mayhem Azura would cost?

Hope i dident misspell anything :)

You won't be able to convince anyone to take one of those for a reasonable price, they are basically troll items MA put in the trader :D

i dont think someone will sell you a weapon yet

open some halloween strongboxes in order to get rar tokens and normal tokens then simply buy one by ur own

those "troll items" designet for noobs who open boxes and take part of the new event system

not everyone is lvl 999999 in this game ^^

we asked for this, more ul weapons for all lvls, here they are

You won't be able to convince anyone to take one of those for a reasonable price, they are basically troll items MA put in the trader :D
If i have 7 rare and just the ammount of normal that needs for 1 item, i will take one, but well, yes, to be honest not really to sell it, just because "why not?"

Idkn if you have the “twist” chocolate in US but even the cocos pieces get eaten when everything else is out :p
Cocos is not the worst ones 👀

"Too much" is the most accurate answer I think you'll get, atleast for now with so many juicy items still to be taken.

On the other hand, imagine all the memes we would get if someone decides to get an azuro.

Our memeconomy would explode. Years worth of butt-cracking memery, if you will.

This is actually a matter of MA perspective on which tokens will be the limiting factor. Rare, or regular.

If rare tokens are made more abundant so that several can be looted per mayhem. And at the same time vendor is replenished whenever it runs of a certain item - itll be the grind for regular tokens because those will be the pacing factor.

In that world of e.g. 50pec/token value without rare token hinderance, you can have e.g. Azuro adj costing 750PED, LR-20 adj at 6k balpark and BP-130 at 55k...

So its just a matter of what gets to be a hindering element. And by adding noob rifles inyo the mix I wouldnt be surprized that regular token grind is the way theyll tweak the system towards.

My 2c, guys, have fun.

I.

15k for the adjusted one
45k for the augmented.
If somebody is prepared to throw away their rares on such a silly item they are going to want top dollar.

Oh and expect them to ask for prepayment.

i dont think someone will sell you a weapon yet

open some halloween strongboxes in order to get rar tokens and normal tokens then simply buy one by ur own

those "troll items" designet for noobs who open boxes and take part of the new event system

not everyone is lvl 999999 in this game ^^

we asked for this, more ul weapons for all lvls, here they are
i live in sweden, so i cant buy keys to open those strongboxes, would have if i could. :'(

This is actually a matter of MA perspective on which tokens will be the limiting factor. Rare, or regular.

If rare tokens are made more abundant so that several can be looted per mayhem. And at the same time vendor is replenished whenever it runs of a certain item - itll be the grind for regular tokens because those will be the pacing factor.

In that world of e.g. 50pec/token value without rare token hinderance, you can have e.g. Azuro adj costing 750PED, LR-20 adj at 6k balpark and BP-130 at 55k...

So its just a matter of what gets to be a hindering element. And by adding noob rifles inyo the mix I wouldnt be surprized that regular token grind is the way theyll tweak the system towards.

My 2c, guys, have fun.

I.
that was a nice 2c, thanks Igori :)

Never got this many replies before, ty all, seems like i have to wait intill more guns are gone from the mayhem token vendor before i ordering one of those guns :)

Anyone do a decay test on this yet? I am still not sure how to do it even with the tutorials...

Anyone do a decay test on this yet? I am still not sure how to do it even with the tutorials...
-fully repair it.
-shoot once.
-place it in the trade terminal
-resist the urge to sell it :p
-add fruit one at a time until the value rounds up to the fully repaired value
-write the number of fruit down.
-divide by 1000.
-this is the pec decay per shot.

There are ppl out there that have plenty of rares but are lacking normal tokens. A friend of mine holds 15 rares and even though he is participating in any event, he is lacking normal tokens ... So the odd one could very well be taken out ...

Generally speaking, it would be nice for lower level players to have access to uber gear as well (uber for their level) ...

Happy sunday all :)

I had an extender my bad everything I say after this post is incorrect
iYumuHc.jpg

Last edited:
delete me I was in error

Last edited:
Let’s not beat around the bush here…

This gun isn’t worth shit.

Unless you smoke crack

I’d write a support case to MA, if they do not refund you and apologise, I’d contact your local police department and report the scam.
Then get in touch with Mi6 to get a good old british spy to wack whoever put this in the vendor at that price…..

Last edited:
Let’s not beat around the bush here…

This gun isn’t worth shit.

Unless you smoke crack

I’d write a support case to MA, if they do not refund you and apologise, I’d contact your local police department and report the scam.
Then get in touch with Mi6 to get a good old british spy to wack whoever put this in the vendor at that price…..
I’m loving the gun personally because of all the crack I do in fact smoke and am not looking to sell it

Last edited:
Back