News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

New Treasure Island Deeds​

In early December the Entropia Exchange will be expanded with a new listed company, New Treasure Island. The Entropia Exchange allows participants to acquire deeds in virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates controlled by those companies.

New Treasure Island is the third company to be listed on the Entropia Exchange, with deeds available starting on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 11:00 UTC.

Treasure Island has been one of the most popular destinations on Planet Calypso, and features the unique Globster creature as well as the unique Second Entity and Miner Bot robots.

New Treasure Island deeds can be acquired via the Entropia Exchange (accessed by right-clicking on the PED card).

Deed Information​

• Price per deed: 10 PED
  • Total deeds: 800000
  • Revenue is generated from activity on the 64 square kilometer area of New Treasure Island.
  • Deed revenue represents 50% of Planet Calypso’s planet partner revenue for all activity on New Treasure Island.
  • Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
  • Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per deed. If the payout per deed is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.
  • There will no longer be any land area taxes for activity on New Treasure Island.

Additional Info​

• New Treasure Island deeds will become tradable between avatars in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid Q1 2022 (approximately three months from initial availability).
  • Size of New Treasure Island: 64 square kilometers
  • New Treasure Island Creatures
    • Allophyl
    • Bristlehog
    • Cornundacauda
    • Estophyl
    • Foul
    • Frescoquda
    • Furor
    • Globster
    • Hiryuu
    • Hogglo
    • Kerberos
    • Letomie
  • Robots
    • Drone
    • Miner Bot
    • Second Entity
    • Trooper
    • Warrior
  • Sea Creatures
    • Calypso Cod
    • Leviathan
    • Razortooth
    • RipperSnapper
    • Sonic Squid
  • Extraterrestrial Creatures (subject to change)
    • Cornoanterion
    • Daspletor

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not just sell the land areas off individually so we can have actual management of the dnas? Who is going to manage the density and maturities of these mobs? Will we ever see globster stalkers again?

So.. first TI was sold for 16.5K USD and was very well managed, now half of it being sold for 800K USD making it valued at 1.6M USD, are you going to manage it ? Create events, change maturites, SEG Waves ? What about the castle, the biggest deed holder will get it ?

What about all other assets from that avatar ? The other lands ? Will we get shared deeds of his armor, weapons, caroots ?

Is this a deed on a deed?
Calypso Land Deed -> Treasure Island Deed

How does the revenue work here? o_O

Will CLD also generate revenue from Treasure Island?
As I said before MA can't sell same stuff 2 times, So No revenue is generated from all LA created before the CLDs.

As I said before MA can't sell same stuff 2 times, So No revenue is generated from all LA created before the CLDs.
Will there be LA's on the new treasure island? I read there will be no tax, so i figured there will be no LA.

another deed that cannot be sold in shops. Yeah.

No mention of Deahtifier, no suprise there but I wonder what happened...

Will spawns stay the same as they are now or are they finaly improved?
Will we get events just like you promised on CP? (read; no events)

Wait, another question.. So revenue on amathera (not eudoria) doesn't count towards CLD's?

in financial terms it is called Upfronting.....
the 800k USD (let's not talk in ped term)
is all in all a NPV (Net present value) of future 50% revenue.
pratically New trasure island owner is getting in 2021 the profits of something that could be 5...15 years of revenues
and buyer dont even know for this what is the historical spending on the area to base their decision.
this is pretty much like Crypto initial coin offering crap where people buy a token for a fancy name.
and hope that some greater fool buy it off them.

the only good part is "no tax" so at least it is not a scheme like AUD where to codex some monster need to pay 5%

EDIT: there is a FOMA untaxed monster... another good thing for hunters (and maybe for owners)

Last edited:
No mention of Deahtifier, no suprise there but I wonder what happened...

Will spawns stay the same as they are now or are they finaly improved?
Will we get events just like you promised on CP? (read; no events)

Wait, another question.. So revenue on amathera (not eudoria) doesn't count towards CLD's?
They are called Calypso land deeds.... Isnt calypso the whole planet? I always thought it was all parts of calypso.

Extraterrestrial Creatures (subject to change)
  • Cornoanterion
  • Daspletor
Would you be able to clarify the part about what exactly is subject to change?

Does this mean there will be a rotation of mobs? Does it mean you're not quite sure if you're putting these two in or not, and it could be entirely different mobs?

Dasps are a popular mob for a variety of reasons, it would be helpful to know if they're just going to be temporary and go away.

Will this list get longer?

Thank you
😃

This looks interesting but frankly you guys need to be a bit open with what went on with Deathifier. Do you have a clear, unchallengeable right to sell these assetts? What protection do the buyers have against a hypothetical future action from him? Is this maybe the fruit of a deal between him and MA? (and as such an extra insurance for prospective buyers etc)

Without further info I am not throwing a pec into this. It surely looks interesting, but some clarifications would be welcame.

This looks interesting but frankly you guys need to be a bit open with what went on with Deathifier. Do you have a clear, unchallengeable right to sell these assetts? What protection do the buyers have against a hypothetical future action from him? Is this maybe the fruit of a deal between him and MA? (and as such an extra insurance for prospective buyers etc)

Without further info I am not throwing a pec into this. It surely looks interesting, but some clarifications would be welcame.
Very good questions but MA isn't stupid. They wouldn't release this without settling with Deahtifier

Back