News: New Treasure Island Deeds

So by your point of view Leviathan should NOT generate revenue as they are not in Land but in water... The Name is Calypso LAND deeds
No.

Land can contain water.

However, back to my original question or are we just gonna joke it away?

So by your point of view Leviathan should NOT generate revenue as they are not in Land but in water... The Name is Calypso LAND deeds

I'm not sure if you really are that thick or just trying to act thick, anyway... I specifically said:

"I always thought it was all parts of calypso."

The moment I saw that MA had taken over Treasure islands I knew this was coming, was just a matter of time.
If it was 200k deeds (200k usd) it would be within acceptable range considering how many LA's and rare mobs in there. But 800k deeds is pure insanity. It will never sell just like Ancient Greece shares... So why even bother putting the bar that high?
All assuming you guys will keep mob density good and could allow people to vote monthly to change the density/maturity. Maybe a system that allows you your vote count to be higher based on amount of shares you have.

Would be good if you're asking 800k usd to provide history of LA income over the years when it was most active to give an idea how much income we can expect?

Would be good if you are more clear when you write stuff. "Subject to change" can be interpreted in a lot of ways. Will the Daspletor spawn be fixed on the LA? What will be the density and maturity range? Untaxed Daspletor could attract a lot of hunters and it helps people make a decision to see if this 800k usd price is actually worth it or not.

Also why do you call it deed if it's gonna be added to Entropia Exchange when its only shares there?

They are called Calypso land deeds.... Isnt calypso the whole planet? I always thought it was all parts of calypso.
Let me put a real life situation so you can understand something:

- There is a camping park with a pool inside, the owner of the camping park sells the pool to be manage by other company, and later sell the camping park to other company , should the new owner from the camping park get any revenue from the pool?

Would you be able to clarify the part about what exactly is subject to change?

Does this mean there will be a rotation of mobs? Does it mean you're not quite sure if you're putting these two in or not, and it could be entirely different mobs?

Dasps are a popular mob for a variety of reasons, it would be helpful to know if they're just going to be temporary and go away.

Will this list get longer?

Thank you
😃
Probably means that if someone will get FOMA active Dasp and Cornoanterion spawns will be once again be unique for FOMA.

"New Treasure Island deeds will become tradable between avatars in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid Q1 2022 (approximately three months from initial availability)."

Will that be tradable even if every original shares/deeds/coins aren't sold meaning players and MA will be selling NTI shares/deeds/coins ? Or is there already a mysterious "Maxim Overdrive" investor who will purchase 500K deeds ?

For that ammount of money, you need to add more informations, income from previous years (even when most spawns were bad), projected ROI.
Castle ? Appartments ?

Id like to more about how it was settled with Deathifier.

Treasure Island was owned by Deathifier. Now he is no longer the owner without any reason given.

How can we be confident that it cant happen to other players?

Id like to more about how it was settled with Deathifier.

Treasure Island was owned by Deathifier. Now he is no longer the owner without any reason given.

How can we be confident that it cant happen to other players?

Just like CLDs, we are no longer owners but holders. Deathifier was the holder, MA is the owner of TI. Deathifier went to court, got banned, assets went back to the owner, MA.

This is wrong, ma takes a cut from all of the planet, player owned LAs tax an additional cut after MAs share is taken out
No CLD take the cut from MA cut not from LA owner, if owner set up tax to 5% he will take 5% of all loot you take no matter how much MA makes.

If you do a profitable run the LA, owner dont take his cut?

He does but MA dont!

I am pretty sure 100% of the dividends are paid out
50% through TI shares
50% through CLDs
Correction after thinking about it abit more.

50% Ti Shares
50% -> Planet Calypso, out of which half goes to PP. half to CLD holds.
25% MA
25% CLD

As soon as AMDs sell for PED 60+X, I will consider this to be a safe and clever investment...

Because, what's better about TI shares over Arkadia Moon shares?
To me it looks like the same mechanics, just that i would shoot on 01010100 01001001 instead of 01000001 01001101.

Last edited:
Correction after thinking about it abit more.

50% Ti Shares
50% -> Planet Calypso, out of which half goes to PP. half to CLD holds.
25% MA
25% CLD

I read this a bit different and could be wrong.. but it says that deeds will receive 50% of pp rev. Does anyone know what PP rev consists of? and isn't PP rev just 50% of something.. so the deeds will actually get 25% of what ever the rev is the other 75% will goto ma?

Would you be able to clarify the part about what exactly is subject to change?

Does this mean there will be a rotation of mobs? Does it mean you're not quite sure if you're putting these two in or not, and it could be entirely different mobs?

Dasps are a popular mob for a variety of reasons, it would be helpful to know if they're just going to be temporary and go away.

Will this list get longer?

Thank you
😃

I was good friends with Foma. And his health was failing due to a car accident some years earlier. I’ve tried emailing and calling/texting and last time we spoke was in 2017. We don’t know what is happening with him but due to his inactivity, his Estates have not been maintained, or more specifically Desplitors and Conrontation have not been available.

I’m sure MA said that in case Foma returns and starts maintaining these mobs.

I was good friends with Foma. And his health was failing due to a car accident some years earlier. I’ve tried emailing and calling/texting and last time we spoke was in 2017. We don’t know what is happening with him but due to his inactivity, his Estates have not been maintained, or more specifically Desplitors and Conrontation have not been available.

I’m sure MA said that in case Foma returns and starts maintaining these mobs.
I'll buy it if he wants to sell. PM :)

If Morey second calculation is correct
basically MA is selling for a base value of 800.000 / 0.25 = 3.200.000 USD or 32.000.000 PED

being there NO EXTRA COST FOR MORE TAX ON THE AREA
the New TI shares (yes are on exchange so are not technically deeds)
will take a cut off Actual CLD revenue that is reduced 50% of teh income of the hunting in TI zone
seems a solution that is worse than the problem

i reiterate that the price is even more inflated that Arkadia Moon or Ancient Greece
i dare to forecast that 800k shares will ahve a ROI of 2% per year or so

As usual, so many are stating their guesses as facts. We don't know exactly what went down with Deathifier. Before we do, I'm not buying.

If Morey second calculation is correct
basically MA is selling for a base value of 800.000 / 0.25 = 3.200.000 USD or 32.000.000 PED

being there NO EXTRA COST FOR MORE TAX ON THE AREA
the New TI shares (yes are on exchange so are not technically deeds)
will take a cut off Actual CLD revenue that is reduced 50% of teh income of the hunting in TI zone
seems a solution that is worse than the problem

i reiterate that the price is even more inflated that Arkadia Moon or Ancient Greece
i dare to forecast that 800k shares will ahve a ROI of 2% per year or so

wat

and

wat in italian

so, it will take 50 years to make back the peds, you claim?

Roflmaocopterlolzolz

I'll have made this back when I am 71 years old then according to these calculations lol :D

It depends on how much dasps (and other cool mobs?) will be there. And population of Caly is a bit higher then Ark Moon and AG. There's gonna be a lot of hunting going on there if the spawns are well designed. Not to mention if they remake the loot tables a little for the robots, also not to mention if they will put there all the special mobs they usually put on LA #66 - which could include high maturity Eomons during migration.... or all the mini events mobs, like Hogglo Diablo, Muls, Marcimex/Neomex etc.

No CLD take the cut from MA cut not from LA owner, if owner set up tax to 5% he will take 5% of all loot you take no matter how much MA makes.

If you do a profitable run the LA, owner dont take his cut?

He does but MA dont!

The la owner takes 5% of whatever you loot. Somewhere in the forum, MA has stated this before. So if you loot 100 ped, you get 95 ped and LA owner gets 5ped. I would presume the deeds are paid out on the 5% tax. It should not affect CLDS.

So we had a place that was bought by a respected entropian "Deathifier", and well managed for years
Then he suddently disapeared in the biggest shade ever and the place became dead for years.
And now without an explanation on what makes that place, who is owned by someone, comes for sale for 800 k usd (not even mentionning it is part of calypso and is supposed to get a cld payout already!) we are supposed to buy it?

Just call it the "NEW" treasure island and people gonna spend 80kusd?

Who is gonna manage it?
What about mob maturitys , events, density ?
How is the revenue calculated?

Seriously do someone in that company realise how amateurish this annoucment looks like for peoples aiming to gather 80k usd??
It s time to learn from previous failures MA!(invisible armor, AG, crypto, compet....). Time to stop sleeping on ur "forever here" community and make things a bit less shady and a bit more professional.

As usual, so many are stating their guesses as facts. We don't know exactly what went down with Deathifier. Before we do, I'm not buying.
There aren't many things we know to 100% what happened, there will always be some guessing. ;)
So I have one, my guess is that MA sell these deeds but Deathifier gets the profit from it, and no,
it will not end up in his pocket. ;)

It would have been better to sell the land areas individually. This is a cock slap by MindArk to the face of the other Planet Partners.

Calypso in it's entirety should be sold off and taken out of MindArk's hands.

the land area markers on TI didnt show deathifier as the owner for a loong time ....it showed a mindark official liquidator account........

but the design looks same as the AG shares..i hope they will do better then...

and the questions which come up now are....

.) the rev from TI...was it ever included into the calc of CLD? since it was never told that it wouldnt count into them
.) if they were counted into it......how will it be then in the future ?

TI was a land area and taxes were set to zero so @ Edward
it was CLD before and the share of la manger was zero
now it is half of whatever is the revenue to "New TI deed owner" and the remaining half 50% to cld owner and 50% to ma
or so it should be reading the post and morey post

in other words, since today no variation, since after sale, less revenue for cls ont eh mobs of that zone (half of that was contributed before)

Back