Question: Will Treasure island deeds be worth it.

Yet CP deeds are still almost double than what they initially sold for.

TI is more than 10 times better then the next LA on Caly and that will make them more valuable long term because there's gonna be a lot of activity there even without special spawns.... some of the mobs there are among the best skilling mobs on Caly. Community has a minimum 2 year default lag but they will discover it eventually...

To answer the title question, probably it's worth getting these more than CLDs or they are just as good. But there are more perspectives here, maybe it's worth for ppl with PED ingame and an investor mindset but maybe not for ppl that have better investment options IRL. So there is no answer that will fit all cases....

CP sold for 600k (today it's 1million $), with just 2 mobs on it. TI will sell faster than CP for 800k and CP sold <24h. I assume it will sell in <12h, some will buy one share, some will buy one thousand shares... That's how I see it.

Ppl rushing to say it sucks before even reading the whole thread are so funny and it's full of drama lovers and haters, for them it's not worth a penny but being part of the discussions, throwing crap at anything MA makes, is priceless so I guess everyone gets something good out of it. I'll be happy with better spawns and more markup. So yeah, the whole update is really worth it I would say :D
and btw, CP deeds never were 10 ped worth each. The product was there, so where the numbers of income. I sold everything to buy those. And still waiting for CP events as MA promised. Also, MA did a great job with mayhem events so others have chance of grabing an rare token aswell, not always you and messi :D

Last edited:
Mentioned a bit, also by me: will activity on the new TI go towards both CLD and TID payouts? I assume yes, but that also means CLD holders should be compensated for the loss of half of TI (because Caly is selling the rights to half of revenue of TI and CLD owners get half of Caly revenue). To clarify: it seems to me that CLD holders currently 'own' half of what is being sold, i.e. 400k shares. Whether or not it's a good idea to separate out (sell) part of Caly and what value should be put on it is another matter. I wonder how much of Caly revenue TI actually represents?

If I understand correctly then there will be no more taxed areas - the whole thing will be like AG - total shares will get half the normal revenue from all activity. In effect, we become planet partners bit by bit and not land area managers.

Should we call the new shares/deeds TIDbits? ;)

Damn so there is an instagram thing I have to subscribe too! I don't even have an account! :D
Only criticism I have with it all is its shares instead of deeds. Fees each way and uncollateralizable.(that a word?) Oh well.
From "insta"
Thanks to its stunning beaches, unique geography, vast resources, and lush hunting grounds, Treasure Island has long been a popular destination for ambitious colonists on Planet Calypso in Entropia Universe. Recently, this fertile volcanic island suffered an earthquake that enlarged the island and unearthed an underground river between Lake Penzance and the nearby ocean, expanding habitats for desirable hunting prey.

In addition, a recent meteorite impact delivered extraterrestrial DNA to the shores of Treasure Island, resulting in new colonies of vicious Daspletor and Cornoanterion creatures gaining a foothold on Calypso for the first time. These seismic changes to the island have resulted in the region being renamed New Treasure Island.

New Treasure Island Info :

Area: 64 square kilometers (24.7 square miles), making New Treasure Island larger than Manhattan.
Common Creatures: Hogglo, Leviathan, Frescoquda and Letomie.
Common Minerals: Lysterium and Blausariam.

So yes, hints about "New" stuff.

somebody got this instagram account link? I found the unreal engine one already. but not the main one.

I just wanted to warn people to be carefull because i didn't see that posted yet. The product is not finished/released atm and no one knows what exactly they will pay for.
People will pay for custom expectations. Even if it's the same product, everyone will have a different expectation from it. From the most cynical, to most realistic to most ludicrous ones because as seen in these posts, people don't even read but they already have conclusions. People don't read the specs and tying to warn them to do so is a lost battle, just like I feel loosing the battle trying to explain people efficiency and dpp. People will create something in their head based on interpretations after reading between the lines and depending on the image they created in their head, they will be disappointed or not of the result of their actions.

What I understand from the information provided is that there will be a reshaping of the place and people will get to visit it, to try it, before they buy it. No one is forcing anyone to buy deeds, or to buy them before you log in.
And the product can never be finished. This is a CI & CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery) system and will never stop being developed. But just as there are still people that are waiting to buy imp ares @ boxes for 100 PED, there will be people that will wait to see proof and numbers and whatnot, completely missing out the best part which is the product in its prime, the first year or two...

Evey: assuming there is a vu on the Tuesday, one day before 1st Dec, we may get approx. 24 hrs to take a look at what insta suggests will be happening.

As info for other readers, afaik 8x8 km is a full server, so bigger than the LAs as they stand - and in whatever way a new underground river gets its 'space'. That's the same size as Cyrene, and Caly has 31 server areas, I believe.
I look forward to further clarifications that MA are 'willing' to provide...

Evey: assuming there is a vu on the Tuesday, one day before 1st Dec, we may get approx. 24 hrs to take a look at what insta suggests will be happening.

As info for other readers, afaik 8x8 km is a full server, so bigger than the LAs as they stand - and in whatever way a new underground river gets its 'space'. That's the same size as Cyrene, and Caly has 31 server areas, I believe.
I look forward to further clarifications that MA are 'willing' to provide...
My bet is on a "Underground Macro River".

Best would be to have a preview for sure but I assume the deeds/shares will be put up for sale the same time they will add the NTI changes. It's just an assumption based on how MA usually does thngs.

If the vu required is going to be on the Wednesday, that'd be the same time as the sale starting, but I'll assume a regular Tuesday slot for now.

On a macro river, there is terrain around with two available heights, such as land bridges and smaller caves, but it'll be interesting to see if this river is done that way or through an instance, which would increase the playable 'area' we get.
Edit: LOL to self. Re-reading the blurb, "... unearthed an underground river" suggests it is now no longer underground - nice wording there to whoever wrote that! You caught me out ... unless only a part of it has been 'brought to light' - an entrance, if you will ...

Last edited:
jgIU8Iq.png

I'm not in the numbers to make precise calculations.

But I think it can work pretty well.

First of all for the simple reason that it's on Caly.
Where there is the most activity.
And that there is no need to travel to access it.

And also for the few mobs that will only be there.

The Globsters first.
Hopefully the spawns will be good.
Please no Stalker mixed with youngs.. :eek:

Second Entity could be back in fashion.
Maybe we won't just see Gen 01/02, but all of them, up to Gen 10 (which is L80).
Maybe even some bosses..?

Furor, finally I'll need less than 2 hours to complete the 50 mobs daily..

Corno and Dasp on Caly is nice.
I just wonder what "subject to change" means. :unsure:

Globster, Corno and SecEnt are already in the daily missions I think (although I don't remember getting Globster and SecEnt for a long time, maybe it was deactivated at some point?)

Letomie are quite rare, and to my knowledge the only spawn is in PvP where some people don't want to go (even if it's not lootable)
Also a lot of maturities are not findable.
I imagine that a good Letomie prowler/stalker spawn could interest some people.

Then even with the more common mob there is something to do.
I'm thinking of the Cornundacauda.
Same thing, there is no stalker spawn to my knowledge.

Foul ?
Add this blue Foul that appears in the codex, and that nobody knows anything about. ;)

Etc..

So basically, if the spawns are well thought out in terms of maturity/density for each mob, I think it can bring a lot of activity to this field.

Anyway, I'll go check out the Corno and Globster myself as soon as I can. :coffee:

The Globsters first.

Maybe we won't just see Gen 01/02, but all of them, up to Gen 10 (which is L80).

Globster, Corno and SecEnt are already in the daily missions I think (although I don't remember getting Globster and SecEnt for a long time, maybe it was deactivated at some point?)

Letomie are quite rare, and to my knowledge the only spawn is in PvP where some people don't want to go (even if it's not lootable)

Foul ?
Add this blue Foul that appears in the codex, and that nobody knows anything about. ;)

Etc..

So basically, if the spawns are well thought out in terms of maturity/density for each mob, I think it can bring a lot of activity to this field.

Anyway, I'll go check out the Corno and Globster myself as soon as I can. :coffee:

Don't forget Kerberos , something for us sweaters. Yay

If you're serious about the time you invest in EU, you should, imho :p
cammon man .. from all the social platforms they choose intsa.. swedish way

If we get dasps I know JBk and I will do 1m+ every month each lol

I’m also buying 500k worth of deeds at launch

How to instantly sell 800,000 shares:

"The meteorite impact on Treasure Island has exposed a tremendous amount of Pyrite, Dianthus, and Fire Root Pellet.

Scouts have reported a drastic increase in Miner Bot activity on the island.."

Bet they've thought about it after all the cringe lootable activity lately :ROFLMAO:

The market is saturated. I am not sure how anyone thinks there is room for more deeds (shares). I am however excited to see what the new TI will look like.

Interesting to see the original TI sale not being mentioned in the milestones...
Also no mention of Akadia Moon deeds or the Ancient Greece shares which was one of the 3 on the exchange which WAS mentioned.

Treasure Island is on Calypso, because that was the only planet in the known (Project) Entropia Universe at the time of the original sale.

The Globsters first.

I hope you're right and that the community (or just the 'shareholders') will get a say in the density and maturity of these mobs.

All robots are a natural spawn. Deathifier couldn't make MA to change it so I don't see them doing it now.

Same as with Globsters.

Foul ?

Etc..

Foul, Cornundacauda, Allophyl and Estophyl are all natural spawns, to my knowledge. So same story as with the SEGs and all othe robot types.

Agreed, lots of potential for the New Treasure Island.
Signed, a Treasure Island baby :)

How many think the TI shares will sell faster then the CP shares? +1 from my end.

800,000 shares.... no one learned from Ancient Greece sale.

Back