Price Check Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted

Society
Slovenian Monsters
David Sklansky
For how much is Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted selling these days?

While we're at it, what about improved and modified?

i would say 8-10 k adj, 16-19imp , mod 5- 7

Last edited:
It is just me or were the prices of the excavators were like more then 60% cheaper in 2020?

Price of anything is "what another is willing to pay."

Tha being said, the price of everything has been going up this last few years. Probably due to supply and demand.

I have an Adj excavator for sale in my shop keepers, I listed it a little higher than I thought current market is at 14k? But depending on the trade I would or could go down as low as 10k ish.

Hope that helps.

i bought an adj excavator like a month ago and it was honestly one of the best things ive ever bought in this game for mid/end game mining. i wouldnt sell mine for anything less them 10-12k it would be hard to go back to any other excavators.

Why is mod valued less than adj and imp?
adj and imp are more eco and save you peds over time, mod is just faster but expensive to use. Price cheks aren't really helpful people with the item say its amazing, people who want it say its whatever and people in between don't have an accurate input a lot of the time. Best bet is run numbers on how much it would save you vs your current setup, how long it would take roughly to make those savings (how much do you mine) to get a rough idea of what it's worth to you, then search in that price range. If all sellers prices are wildly above whats reasonable to you in terms of roi on the item just pass on it.

Why is mod valued less than adj and imp?
Few things, first being the fact that there are a lot of mod in game, one year lots of them dropped. Also, the only advantage mod has is the speed it pulls stuff out of the ground. Imp is most eco and it pulls fast, adj is just eco and pulls slow.

mod is good for only pvp , but not so much echo wise, long term use for a grinder not that smart, that and as far as we know excas decay not coming back same as refiners.

adj and imp are more eco and save you peds over time, mod is just faster but expensive to use. Price cheks aren't really helpful people with the item say its amazing, people who want it say its whatever and people in between don't have an accurate input a lot of the time. Best bet is run numbers on how much it would save you vs your current setup, how long it would take roughly to make those savings (how much do you mine) to get a rough idea of what it's worth to you, then search in that price range. If all sellers prices are wildly above whats reasonable to you in terms of roi on the item just pass on it.
excas adj and imp, are not so much about saving in peds, but in time spent extracting

excas adj and imp, are not so much about saving in peds, but in time spent extracting
I'm going to have to disagree with you. These tools are all about saving peds, otherwise why not just use a 105?

index.php

Incorrect. Had mod now have imp. Imp is very fast and very eco. Mod is faster but decay is terrible.

both of u guys missed my point :). echo is better on both adj and imp, but time saved its what makes them worth what they worth , at least from my point of view. if u go for decay saves the roi on any of them is terrible.

both of u guys missed my point :). echo is better on both adj and imp, but time saved its what makes them worth what they worth , at least from my point of view. if u go for decay saves the roi on any of them is terrible.
Again incorrect. If you do hardcore mining you can payout it ofr 6 months if price of imp os e.g. 18k peds.
If you go for time than use mod exc.
As I said I have used both and many other excavators. There is no better either in eco and time than imp.

Reactions: jak
Bump
Interested in what a Mod price is atm, ty

probably around 5k if adjusted is 9k and improved around 18k

Back