News: New Treasure Island Deeds

So…

Based on the update size I wonder if MA are going to sink “Old” Treasure Island and then somehow we are going to discover a new (possibly larger) land area which is for evermore to be known as New Treasure Island.
That is until “Old” Treasure Island resurfaces and is rebranded as Atlantis.

So…

Based on the update size I wonder if MA are going to sink “Old” Treasure Island and then somehow we are going to discover a new (possibly larger) land area which is for evermore to be known as New Treasure Island.
That is until “Old” Treasure Island resurfaces and is rebranded as Atlantis.
WTF? You think this is Fortnite or something?

NTI will be a flat carpet terrain made up of X symbols, 64 million of them. For fun, shareholders can nominate 80 X symbols of 1m2 each as their own patch of pixels for each share/deed they own. Alternatively, the X symbols have all been allocated already, but if you find your own Xs you can change their colour by clicking F. The first to 100 black Xs wins a black panther pet.
Note: this is in replacement of what I think MA will manage to mess up in the vu - as I really have no ideas left right now... :)

Its always been like that and I am afraid the opposite of that Is far worse.Let people discover how things works is part of the game and always has been.
I strongly believe that Mindark should not disclose how percentages are being distributed among other things that they should never talk about, Its their thing and if you don't trust them you should not invest.
I am all in for people who put their time, research, trust, investment, personal tests, experiences vs people who receive spreedsheets, graphs with tt returns, complete documentation on every single piece of information including employees , what they eat etc before they invest their hard working 20$.
I also believe that the initial information is enough for any true entropian if they want to invest in a virtual land deed whatever it is.

You should invest in my soon to be opened Entropia Fund number 134324.

I will not disclose the return, you can discover it by yourself via testing etc.

Never played it.

Remember, EU (PE) is dynamic.
Oh god, I'm dying of laughter. I really needed this with me being insanely sick right now. Entropia is not dynamic. The world has basically looked the same for years and years. Something doesn't change every vu. the trees don't grow leaves or lose them depending on the season.

With the spawns on New Treasure Island being so poor, makes this as a very bad investment. Not many hunters will be hunting here. Are there any plans to increase the spawns? if so when?

With the spawns on New Treasure Island being so poor, makes this as a very bad investment. Not many hunters will be hunting here. Are there any plans to increase the spawns? if so when?

poor spawns, dreadful red color. nothing fun or special.
all mobs seem to be shared loot for some reason.

wish MA would be somewhat more creative in adding cool stuff. But it seemed like a quick job afaik.

Hiryuu Spawn is insane. I know we didn't have a good spawn before but holy heck

As there have been a few comments on the topic, I am trying to gather some feedback for the team regarding New Treasure Island spawns. I have already forwarded some information, but would be very helpful if I could get some more specific details, such as;

1) Which creatures do you feel currently have good, adequate or bad spawns?
2) If a spawn is bad, for what reason (too spread out, not spread enough, too high/low density, etc)?
3) In what way do you feel it could be improved (how high density, for example)?

Reactions: jak
As there have been a few comments on the topic, I am trying to gather some feedback for the team regarding New Treasure Island spawns. I have already forwarded some information, but would be very helpful if I could get some more specific details, such as;

2) If a spawn is bad, for what reason (too spread out, not spread enough, too high/low density, etc)?
3) In what way do you feel it could be improved (how high density, for example)?
a bit outside this topic, but bear me pls,

if is possible to do this kind of thread where ppl can post feedbacks for outside TI spawns and improve the spawns and maturity based on those info,

ty

I think just double the density of all spawns on TI. You guys underestimate just how many people will be grinding there. Dasps especially.

For that matter, double the density of all mobs on Caly.

if is possible to do this kind of thread where ppl can post feedbacks for outside TI spawns and improve the spawns and maturity based on those info,
It's already split up with the release notes-thread.

From what I've seen today, shares will sell out very fast and reach 20-30 peds each after sellout :D
I think they said somewhere that dasps would be temporary. So they keep them in during the first quarter IPO to build the hype train, but I bet they get removed as soon as they become tradeable.

I’m still buying some though.

Yes I'd agree to raising the spawn densities all around. And possibly the respawn time.

Biggest one is adding more Teleporters!! Especially the nice zone in the south east! It seems like it should always of had one and was forgotten about? There's pointlessly 3 teleporting right next to each other then only 3 more for the entire rest of the land area, makes no sense. Make it more friendly. And revival respawn is messed up at a couple of places.

Spawn density is to be coupled with monster aggro range.
smaller maturity and Low aggro or short aggro range of some monster need 3x spawn density, to make them like "codex farming dummies" and bring big amount of decay to MA :)
bigger maturities (i refer to the whole caly) need to be more "selective spawn", having mixed fauna is a garbage for codex and meta farmers, or items seeker.
many monster are outgrown by players too fast (i cant have sabakuma max maturity at 5, it is basically a codex with no markup, we need some level 10+ dropping something interesting
should really the player tell it ? near notus there are kerberos level 6...17...40 ... fill teh gaps.... put some level 10.14.20.25.. same for any mosnter. we want to kill em all....
of course it is my personal opinon (ans some guildmates too)

30 000 / 800 000 left. That's one of the craziest things I've seen and I've done over 500 jumps from an airplane 😂

I wasn't even aware that the sales had started ^_^ thanks to one guy ingame (deithwen) who spoke locally about it.

Bought 300... probably a scam... surely a scam... guess i just wanted to be scammed today :LOL:

How is this a treasure island without any pirates?

was hours on it refreshing, can someone explain why it was not possible to buy ?

Back