Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

Status
Ok, I don't understand what's on the wiki at the mo for the extenders. "This item is unusual in that it is confirmed to decay 0.0001pec per use despite the normal minimum item decay being 0.001pec per use." Shouldn't that still be only a minimum decay setting per use, with the true/actual decay being 20/25% of whatever the weapon would normally decay by? On a 2 pec decay weap, thus 1.6 pecs and 0.4 pecs on the p20? The advantage is an (L) weap lasts longer, can tier higher and you save a bit on the weap mu (as the same mu lasts more shots)? But that isn't really usually worth a great deal, is it? What are the highest mu weaps that the extenders will fit on? Also, will the efficiency stat count for the same percentage of ammo burn, or just on its own minimal decay, making it a fairly useless difference no matter what the eff stat?
If the decay on the extenders is actually fixed at its min, then that would make weaps with the highest decay suddenly save a lot. Sorry for number of qs there - anyone? Anyone else wish to at least like the questions? ;)
I think this means that on weapons like E.L.M Editions that only decay 0.001 pec per use, the extender will not be of any use at all because that is the minimum the extender goes.

Ok, thanks. I still can't see the theory behind the move, though. If the extender were (L) and the new min is also its max, then you'd have 10x more uses of it, but un(L) can be repaired, so hardly much of a gain.
I'm still interested in knowing things such as whether the efficiency counts only for the decay itself or also the ammo related to it, as that makes would make quite a difference, and still whether the decay on these particular extenders if fixed and not a percentage of what it is attached to.

Note!: There are more and more items with unclarified effects - sometimes just hinted at by "Your cells are weakening" or so, and something is obviously intended by MA. However, what is intended and whether it works is not known until someone studies it (properly) and publishes the info (but that's still unofficially). It's like wanting to buy a house or a car (ok, or some household appliance), but not being even told or able to experience what it's like unless you buy it. These items can be pretty big cost-wise. I think it's about time MA does more clarification or introduces a testing instance in-game for anything we wish to try out. A bit like the entry area MA has, or had, they can save inventories before people enter and prevent people from keeping anything they select when inside. They don't need duplicate test versions of everything. The AH orders window updates whenever something un(L) is discovered, so this function could also be put into the instance area borrowing terminal, but extended to also included (L) stuff. Call it the LEARNING CENTRE, or something. Add a small charge, disable skill gains - whatever - but stop worsening the lack of knowledge that players cannot reasonably gain individually!

Mayhem restocked 2021-11-30 vu. +2 lr-60 aug, bp-70 perf, bc-80 aug, doa aug, lp-100 mod, bp-110 imp seems same as before.
24 mod hedoc atm. +5 trauma 5 amps haven't checked other items.
@Angel O2 Mercer.

Mayhem restocked 2021-11-30 vu. +2 lr-60 aug, bp-70 perf, bc-80 aug, doa aug, lp-100 mod, bp-110 imp seems same as before.
24 mod hedoc atm. +5 trauma 5 amps haven't checked other items.
@Angel O2 Mercer.
Thanks, I'll pay a visit and update the first post as soon as I can.

And +20 ares mayehm L rings
It's funny people buy those. 1% debuff damage dealt to your avatar that stacks every 120 seconds and only goes away if you unequip the ring. Wish would give 50 uses for the 1 ped tt ring if you unequip it and equip it.

It's funny people buy those. 1% debuff damage dealt to your avatar that stacks every 120 seconds and only goes away if you unequip the ring. Wish would give 50 uses for the 1 ped tt ring if you unequip it and equip it.
comes down to how long are you doing a specific mob that never hits you for? Could be a cheaper than pills alternative. Idk

comes down to how long are you doing a specific mob that never hits you for? Could be a cheaper than pills alternative. Idk
No matter how careful you are, you still get ninja spawns or lag. So taking no damage whatsoever is pretty unavoidable. I think the fact that any hit against you will eventually become an insta death is a pretty big turn off. Not to mention, spending those precious tokens.

i noticed also that the
BP110 cost 1 rare token more
LP120 has been GREATLY reduced 99k normal and 1 rare....
ok i get the suggestion, get a LP120, more powerful than bp110, and grind 10 level more.....
will be a long winter veil.......

A&P Series Mayhem LB-40 is on wiki as LB-50. Not sure which one is right, but maybe someone could fix it?

lb50 existed before.. are you sure the lb40 has same stats as the old lb50?
make please a check on trade channel......

lb50 existed before.. are you sure the lb40 has same stats as the old lb50?
make please a check on trade channel......
I checked with the ingame trader, all stats are the same. It seems the item was just renamed and token cost reduced.

If someone with this item (or item link) wants to confirm with me ingame, I'm all for it.

I checked with the ingame trader, all stats are the same. It seems the item was just renamed and token cost reduced.

If someone with this item (or item link) wants to confirm with me ingame, I'm all for it.
Can confirm. The same pre and post. The name was changed right before halloween mayhem

I dunno, seems like a small number change to get into line with other items. no biggie, just a name change. like mostly the name reflects dps or sth?

Thx angel for fixing the wiki, youre a hero! wish I could still give forum credit! :)

No matter how careful you are, you still get ninja spawns or lag. So taking no damage whatsoever is pretty unavoidable. I think the fact that any hit against you will eventually become an insta death is a pretty big turn off. Not to mention, spending those precious tokens.
I mean...Only thing lost when dying is time.

Can confirm this was just a name change. Was called LB-50 before but had stats of LB-40. Cost went from 48000+1 Rare to 43000+2 Rare.

Its weird lp-40 perf and lb-40 imp are so close in price, seems to me lb-40 is much worse than lp-40, cant take mayhem 1 amp, less eff, less dpp. could make it into 25k-30k token weapon so there is something between bc-30 and lp-40

Status
Back