Loot Tracker Tool

For #4, you can delete runs, just click on the run then delete run will pop up.
For #7 you can zoom in and out of the graphs and pan them in either direction also.
The rest I like.
nice that can zoom in and out, but the horizontal lines would make usability so much better! :)

nice that can zoom in and out, but the horizontal lines would make usability so much better! :)
You can right click and it will give options for the graphs, you can add grid lines and adjust opacity. right click>plot options>grid

Reactions: jak
Next Level, and I say this because there are guys out there using a loot tracking program to analyze and monitor loot waves. We need some sort of visual loot instance alerts and maybe even "share" alerts functions. "If XXXXX item is looted = pop up red alert box" or "if XXXXXX item is looted = send notice to Discord channel XXXXX". But this is getting next level :D

You can right click and it will give options for the graphs, you can add grid lines and adjust opacity. right click>plot options>grid
Awesome!!! Didn't see that one. Thanks!

Might be running an old version? The delete button is impossible to miss under your runs.
LMFAO, Yeah, it is a long bar and black on red background Delete Run. :D

Another request.

Give a "Run Name" feild we can fil in with a name. so we can name a run Warlocks, or Sand King waves, etc.

Next Level, and I say this because there are guys out there using a loot tracking program to analyze and monitor loot waves. We need some sort of visual loot instance alerts and maybe even "share" alerts functions. "If XXXXX item is looted = pop up red alert box" or "if XXXXXX item is looted = send notice to Discord channel XXXXX". But this is getting next level :D
You mean like this:

index.php

:)

Have it for some items also.

The Discord connection is actually super easy. I would be able to help with that since I have it in my own spaghetti tracker.

You mean like this:

index.php

:)

Have it for some items also.

The Discord connection is actually super easy. I would be able to help with that since I have it in my own spaghetti tracker.
Sort of. But more like anytime Diluted sweat drops, tier comp, etc. (User can enter item to alert on) and then it shares said info.

There are "signals" or "signs" meaning items that normally drops during a "wave" and and there are ways to know if item X drops then there is a wave where rare item X might drop. This is referred to as a "wave" :p

Any "pushed" notifications would need in-game time and location stamps on it for wave info.

Sort of. But more like anytime Diluted sweat drops, tier comp, etc. (User can enter item to alert on) and then it shares said info.

There are "signals" or "signs" meaning items that normally drops during a "wave" and and there are ways to know if item X drops then there is a wave where rare item X might drop. This is referred to as a "wave" :p

Any "pushed" notifications would need in-game time and location stamps on it for wave info.
Yeah, I have a filter for some items also.

hi great app so far :)

however i think i might know why some are getting the same error as DavinFelth
hope this works for me , so I can show people my 60% returns that I feel i get lol.

as i also get the exact same error but only if i follow the instructions to compile it from source code..

but if i use version LootNanny-0.0.6.exe it works fine for me even on windows 11

yes i have every time deleted the eulogger folder. so this seems to be something thats going wrong while compiling the exe from source code..
the compiled file in the dist folder is also slightly smaller than the other file.. the LootNanny-0.0.6.exe is 61,651 KB the compiled exe is 60,415 KB

those that are getting the same msg as DavinFelth do u guys also get this msg only when running the exe created in the dist folder after compile?

yeh i know i could just run the working exe but im a little paranoid of what i allow to run unless i know exactly whats in it and what its doing especially when people are getting trojan / malware warnings appearing possible false positives or not lol

i did also run LootNanny-0.0.6.exe thru virus total and this is the result:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3728e9a1718860f66532b12e3e129f6d3475dbea215a59b49efe8f8d3ed81fb7

and this is is the link for the result for LootNanny-beta-0.0.6.zip
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/76884b5c13b0ba5a3a043fdc7bc64e560b7e78a5bb13da4a362b3e7f4a59c419

any ideas?

I'll try .006 and then your other work around - ty!
really hoping to see this work

NICE just downloading the exe file worked!

I htink the above issue with 'TwitchTab' is not defined can be avoided by installing twitchio. This is not evident from the main file, but if you read the crash reports, it will show you that the initial error happens when modules.twitch attempts to import commands from twitchio.ext.

Once I installed twitchio, I was able to run the program without the error. I simply did "pip install twitchio" but you may need to take more steps depending on your environment and interpreter.

I hope this helps!

есть видео? как установить (запустить) с нуля?

is there a video? how to install (run) from scratch?

есть видео? как установить (запустить) с нуля?
Probably easier if you use a more universal language. No no video, just download and click the .exe and it's done.

Hello,

I was testing the tracker for few days and at the beginning i thought it's like ultra useful and great tool, altho i noticed crucial bug that ruins all calcs and statistics that it provides.

I was suspicious that DPP seems too high and also my tt returns seems a bit high compared to what i calced by myself..

I decided to run couple of test and it seems that it is bugged.

Tracker doesn't count in JAMMED attacks by mob as a cost while in game it is calced as a cost to kill a mob.

because of that it shows higher % of tt return than it really is.
Not sure if it is fixable but at the moment it can't be used as a main soruce of statistics to rely on.

Otherwise great tool : ]

edit: i checked and it counts in DODGE but not JAMMED so requires fix anyway.

Last edited:
Now it doesn't work anymore... a different but similar error message. Makes no sense why it ran one day and the next day not.

Now it doesn't work anymore... a different but similar error message. Makes no sense why it ran one day and the next day not.
I might have something similar. I need to restart the program and relocate the log file almost every time o run it to get it to work. Not sure what the problem is but a minor thing for me, om used to shitty tech lol (not saying this is shitty btw😉)

Hello,

I was testing the tracker for few days and at the beginning i thought it's like ultra useful and great tool, altho i noticed crucial bug that ruins all calcs and statistics that it provides.

I was suspicious that DPP seems too high and also my tt returns seems a bit high compared to what i calced by myself..

I decided to run couple of test and it seems that it is bugged.

Tracker doesn't count in JAMMED attacks by mob as a cost while in game it is calced as a cost to kill a mob.

because of that it shows higher % of tt return than it really is.
Not sure if it is fixable but at the moment it can't be used as a main soruce of statistics to rely on.

Otherwise great tool : ]

edit: i checked and it counts in DODGE but not JAMMED so requires fix anyway.
Can confirm

Since im old AF and VERY forgetful...how about making it autostart with EU and when doing so...start a new run =)

Я перекомпилировал приложение и исправил проблему самостоятельно, могу отправить вам ссылку, если хотите, через личку.
please

Any timeplan when it will be working for w11?
Looks like a great tool to have

Any timeplan when it will be working for w11?
Looks like a great tool to have

OP creator has been MIA….

The tool is a great tool but is klutzy and needs some work…

After using it for some time it also has a memory leak or starts over using memory…

It got up to 9gbs of memory at one point…

OP creator has been MIA….

The tool is a great tool but is klutzy and needs some work…

After using it for some time it also has a memory leak or starts over using memory…

It got up to 9gbs of memory at one point…

Not MIA just shooting a lot in mayhem - just trying to prioritize my in-game goals for the short term, got a nice long bug list to start fixing a little further into mayhem.

On the memory problem - Yes that's kinda to be expected in some cases. I did a huge run on NI that involved killing about 20,000 brown papoo - lots of small loot instances will cause memory/file-size bloat.

Great tool! I’m sure after MM there will be more updates as well!

Not MIA just shooting a lot in mayhem - just trying to prioritize my in-game goals for the short term, got a nice long bug list to start fixing a little further into mayhem.

On the memory problem - Yes that's kinda to be expected in some cases. I did a huge run on NI that involved killing about 20,000 brown papoo - lots of small loot instances will cause memory/file-size bloat.

Yay!!!! Thanks for getting back to us!

Awesome tool, coming together nicely!!!!

Please let me know how to make an in-game donation!

Yay!!!! Thanks for getting back to us!

Awesome tool, coming together nicely!!!!

Please let me know how to make an in-game donation!
Definitely not neccesary, but I'll be a fixture around the FFA christmas tree for the next month. Ingame name is nanshana nana itsanai.

Back