Entropia Universe 17.12.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I know you probably just insert the URLs as part of your signature, but it's kinda useless if planets haven't had any changes...

Yeah and linking rocktropias website is just LOL at this point.

Maybe it's cause the best planet doesn't need many changes? :unsure: I'm sure some new content will happen there though at some point.

It is much much much better this way. At least you won't have to search what site various planets use. It's a petty good addition even if it's just the signature :)
Im not saying it's bad, I was just curious to see what Ark had to offer and low and behold.... nothing, also does RT not have a forum anymore??

Before they didn't link, people complained so they added links to PP forums, now people complain about the links :p
QFE

I am grateful for the links we asked for. It's really convenient and is good for the PP's.

I know you probably just insert the URLs as part of your signature, but it's kinda useless if planets haven't had any changes...
What? Ridiculous…. This is a small change that makes huge difference…

What? Ridiculous…. This is a small change that makes huge difference…
I think people just perceive it to be a "huge" difference, wouldn't it just be easier to post a 1 pager with all planets and their changes? This just saves people from having to search for the links themselves. All I'm saying is just include the planets with updates, not every planet every time. It would be a 30 second job.

While it really is questionable whether or not to include links to planet partners that didn't change anything in a particular release, it is a lot better than not including any links at all.

wouldn't it just be easier to post a 1 pager with all planets and their changes?
Any chance you could move your mouse around, hover over an underlined thingy and click it? That's how the WWW was designed to work.

Besides that it also may be a legal thing to not mix them. Or I guess as a planet partner I want to have my release notes on a separate page rather than having mine mixed with all other partners' notes. Just imagine planet partner A has a huge release and planet partner B just a relevant but minor one-liner comment. B surely doesn't want to be skipped.

Back