Cannot log in...

Society
Tusalusa Stalkers
Leonardo Naifas Anaconda
Hi everyone!
After a break of a few months (since august) and on/off for long periods of the last few years, I decided to come back and spend a couple hours hunting with my wife. It turns out that after a few minutes updating, the game failed to connect, and the message "the entropia universe is currently offline for maintenance or upgrades. more information blablabla". I have contacted the support and advices concerning ports and TCP protocols were sent. I created those inbound/outbound protocols. Did not work. No VPN. It's not the firewall either. What the heck is happening with the game? Did anyone stumble upon a problem like that and solved it?

Thanks,

naifas.

Nice one. :D How did you think I logged in this forum?
That actually could be a serious statement.

Back when I tried to go off of my apartment's wifi, which was decent for browsing, streaming that used a buffer, etc. I never noticed much for issues. Entropia was not stable though, even when I went with my own provider and used wifi. It wasn't until I went to a hardwired connection that my login issues were solved.

No idea if this is the case for you specifically, but I'll definitely advocate for a hardwired connection over wifi to solve a lot of login issues I initially had that were similar to this.

sorry to hear about that mate.
Good to see an old name pop up :D

That actually could be a serious statement.

Back when I tried to go off of my apartment's wifi, which was decent for browsing, streaming that used a buffer, etc. I never noticed much for issues. Entropia was not stable though, even when I went with my own provider and used wifi. It wasn't until I went to a hardwired connection that my login issues were solved.

No idea if this is the case for you specifically, but I'll definitely advocate for a hardwired connection over wifi to solve a lot of login issues I initially had that were similar to this.
Then I must apologize to Lamoarrr for thinking he was joking.
Ok, so, could this be related to 5G WiFi I installed? I have another WiFi band 4G. Perhaps I should try it, since making a hard connection is not the most desirable thing ATM, taking into consideration I am sitting comfortably on a couch :D.
Thanks for the suggestions, will try if it fails.

got the similar issue recently, it was my local dns cache issue.
If u run dns service, refresh it, and make sure it uses reliable sources, eg use google dns.
then ipconfig /flushdns
Or check your wifi dns connection to use reliable sources.

Back