FYI: Mayhem Redulite Adventures with low afordable equipment

DroPeD

Guardian
Utility Gamer Droped
After some chat on my stream, i decided to embrace this journey to prove low and afordable equipment still have a chance to go all in on a mayhem!

Since i have a co-owned gun with 2 friends, we decided this mayhem to split the time used in 3, so we all can have same chance to use the gun. I took last 3rd.

On chat in stream, someone said why not to low grind till gun available. So we made "a bet" that i could end redulite mayhem 200k points using the lowest equipment with decent dps/dpp i could invest with lower cost possible.

Focused cat 4

Equipment:
Polaris Armor (L) (105%~) + serpent scales (tt+10~)
Thori helmet (180%)
Neopsion 50 implant (tt + 10)
Kinetic 8 T2, now T4 (2k?)
Electric 9 T1, now T4 (2k?)
Dmg Enhancers 1 to 4 (100 each, will add more when broke)
Mayhem amps alpha + delta (800%)
Mod Ares (2.5k)
Aug Athenic (900 ped)
200 x Hyper 10 (7.5 each)
No fap needed
Looter 48, now 50

Total points at date: 20000
Total tt spent: 222k ped
Total tt return: 223.5k ped pure shrap (20k ped uni ammo runs with shrap converted after)
Total tokens (inc mission ones): 16425
Notables: 1 rare token, 700 hispidus, 700 daikiba, 3 x lb40 sword, 1245 daikiba
Rare score: 7 x 2500
Skills: +25k total, mainly MF ofc (still to claim all repeats on mayhem codex, since i am on Toulan, will add total skill when end) Claimed codex skill
Unlocks: MF Harmony, Force Merge

Just adding this costs, no repair on chips, decay on polaris or mayhem amps, as not counting too the output amps tt + christmas boxes that for sure will pay those (for those reading this now, i am not so sure anymore)

It is quite boring yes, but comparing my stats with others, i believe it am doing way better.

Following Messi moto "keep shooting, it eventually will come" (indeed no doubts)

My stream: www.twitch.tv/dropedEU

Droped

Last edited:
can you share your looter pls?

Half mission done, first post updated with results.

Even with a 700 + 1245 pedder and mission uni ammo reward, last 20k ped run return not that great ending with a -150 tt back.

Nice numbers, I can only dream about such, burning tons of peds with BC-60+42p amp with imp ares and Im below 94% with total of 101k peds ammo burned :)

Nice numbers, I can only dream about such, burning tons of peds with BC-60+42p amp with imp ares and Im below 94% with total of 101k peds ammo burned :)
I believe what is saving me is the big runs, 20k ped, doing all 5h in a row when i can. Sometimes i am down like 1.5 / 2k tt and suddenly i have a few global strikes (more than once 3 mobs in a row) that balance the returns. Same with he 3 hofs, all came after a big silent...

Another thing is the costs, i was counting with more boxes + output amps... at current rate wont cover the costs as much as i expected but 85k points left, a lot can change.

Items other that animal hide and outputs... nothing at all, funny as usual my first global was a lb40 imp L... MA likes to mess with us..

I believe what is saving me is the big runs, 20k ped, doing all 5h in a row when i can. Sometimes i am down like 1.5 / 2k tt and suddenly i have a few global strikes (more than once 3 mobs in a row) that balance the returns. Same with he 3 hofs, all came after a big silent...

Another thing is the costs, i was counting with more boxes + output amps... at current rate wont cover the costs as much as i expected but 85k points left, a lot can change.

Items other that animal hide and outputs... nothing at all, funny as usual my first global was a lb40 imp L... MA likes to mess with us..
I do the same, sometimes hunting for the full day, 12 up to 18h and it doesnt change anything for me, same as you I have sometimes 3-4 globals in short period of time but they never get me back on track with tt. MA just f*ing like to steal from me, thats all.

You are not counting the repair costs at all, or your amps? Why?

Im not sure how reliable a tt profit is if that is discarded. Id be at 128% tt return and 37k plus if I discarded that, instead im at 93,3% and down 12k tho my setup has much much more decay instead of ammo than yours I guess but still. Id be curious how your numbers look if you included that? Could you do that? I mean do you have those numbers tracked somehow too?

You are not counting the repair costs at all, or your amps? Why?

Im not sure how reliable a tt profit is if that is discarded. Id be at 128% tt return and 37k plus if I discarded that, instead im at 93,3% and down 12k tho my setup has much much more decay instead of ammo than yours I guess but still. Id be curious how your numbers look if you included that? Could you do that? I mean do you have those numbers tracked somehow too?
Indeed my first thougth of not counting output amps tt and xmas boxes to cover the repair costs may at this point be an ilusion. But when i reach 200k points will make that math. Drop rate on both keeps decreasing for me...

Yes i have all tracked, since i dont sell any loot, and repair costs are all coming from another batch of ped i have just for that.

80k points left, soon all data here.

I see! Looking foward to it :)

I have about 80k left too, it really starts to hurt right now, not even one of those 10k+ hits i see others get would get me even now :( im glad at least some of us arent bleeding as badly xD

I see! Looking foward to it :)

I have about 80k left too, it really starts to hurt right now, not even one of those 10k+ hits i see others get would get me even now :( im glad at least some of us arent bleeding as badly xD
Yes i was waiting 1 of those alerady... seeems everyone got 1 already less me :p

I believe due to such tt returns, those won't come easily...

First post updated.

As expected returns keep lowering. Last 20k run was just insanely bad in tt return/globals/boxes...

70k points left, arround 60k ped to shoot at this rate.

Repairs / output amps tt / boxes / enhancer spent reported when done.

Redulite done!

Took some more time than expected, due to 1 weekend lost on Toulan event and late xmas shopping.

Final stats:

Cost
222k ped ammo (20k ped runs, converting shrap when all gone)
12140 ped spent in repairs of chips, implant, serpent scales and polaris tt gone
1080 ped Mayhem amps (will add this with MU, but i looted most)
1550 ped dmg enhancers inc mu
Total: 236770 ped

Returns
223.5k ped return (all shrap / animal hide / wool)
items 925 ped (1280 with MU)
1060 ped tt output amps (1100 ped with MU)
2709 Xmas boxes (i value this at 2 ped since i never sell those, all to open) 5418 ped
16425 M tokens (i value those at 1 ped each, same price i sold them during this mayhem) 16425 ped (only sold 12k, but still to use the rest at same price)
1 Rare Token (i value those at 10k ped each, same price i sold them during this mayhem) - 10000 ped

Total: 257723

Excluding pills which i had before and some mistakes here and there, overall return still above 20k on plus

Arround 25k + skills, mainly MF which i became a fan, had no idea how versatile that can be.

Some mistakes done:
Polaris could easily been replaced with adj pixie, lifesteal on the amps would cover the extra dmg
Did mainly cat4, rare times i did 6 8 9, where i ALWAYS lost big, should have stay 100% on cat 4
Didnt had the chips tiered as they are now at start, huge diference.

My opinion changed, its possible and profitable to do such events on low budget.

Will keep going for xmas boxes / m tokens, which worth the efort alone.

Gl all, happy hofs

index.php

Grats on the result though I think it's important to note that the key here is
A: you looted a rare token (i believe you had another from previous mayhem) which allows you to realise full value on 12k of your tokens and valuing the unused ones at the same
B: You calculate the boxes above current market value (yes they generally go up a bit and I understand you are opening them and not selling and that they have an EV but still it's a made up number

But even with those numbers adjusted it is still what anyone with these skills/gear and budget would consider a successful mayhem hope there are more players with results like this thansk for sharing.

Grats on the result though I think it's important to note that the key here is
A: you looted a rare token (i believe you had another from previous mayhem) which allows you to realise full value on 12k of your tokens and valuing the unused ones at the same
B: You calculate the boxes above current market value (yes they generally go up a bit and I understand you are opening them and not selling and that they have an EV but still it's a made up number

But even with those numbers adjusted it is still what anyone with these skills/gear and budget would consider a successful mayhem hope there are more players with results like this thansk for sharing.
Indeed the rare token made all the diference. I had 4, all used. The value for the M ones i still say same, some ppl value them to pills price.... i would never buy a pill using 11 tokens even if pill cost was 10 11 ped. If you do the math for top mayhem items, more than 1 ped per M one for sure.

About boxes, yes i may have valued them a bit more than "real" value, but since i open them all, and mayhem/easter ones with the extra candy/egg pill, imo worth the 2 ped, but lets say 1.5 each still not a huge diference on overall returns.

Bankrole will always be a problem yes, and keeps getting worst...

Back