Helllo! where are the crafting logs?

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
I would like to see some logs for crafting folks :)

Here ya go :D

In all seriousness I'm going this route and making one for myself, sort of, but it will be too narrowly focused and janky for anyone else to want to use.

Im planning on adding crafting run tracking to Loot Nanny at some point. The big issue i see is that there's no way to get failures outside of screencapture/reading. If you can provide some suggestions though on what sort of tracking you want - i can try and add it in :)

Maybe you could add to nanny so you could type % for materials in, and what portion of loot is product with MU than other junk? You could type product MU, and it would show MU in MU out?

index.php

A little teaser of crafting going into Loot Nanny for the 0.0.8 update :)

Maybe auction addon, to see how much MU, your getting from sales?

index.php

Maybe it could also calculate on crafting, how many components you get per click on avg per bp?

index.php

What algorithm did you decide on to capture Failures? I was thinking that timestamps could be used to separate Failures from lag spikes most of the time, since sans lag, crafting messages come in very regular, discrete time steps, but on rare occasion a lag spike would be the perfect duration to fool the algo.

You can do it with a bitmap of certain regions, which will detect the window of the slot machine and look inside for the pixels array you need, similar as jdegre skill tool.

Simple counting can be a problem for those who craft AFK and the game disconnects them while they are not on the computer to see how many clicks there are so far.

index.php

Maybe some overall screen, where you can see total tt spend, and total tt looted, and MU gained to see if your on + or minus, you could get the total tt gained from logging trades and auctions on loot nanny.

Maybe some overall screen, where you can see total tt spend, and total tt looted, and MU gained to see if your on + or minus, you could get the total tt gained from logging trades and auctions on loot nanny.
So basically you want it to do everything for you :popcorn:

I realized i dont know at all how many components i get for like 100 clicks of something, so would be nice to see that number if its possible to track items by name?

Kill count and how many of each items looted from each mob? To find out actual drop rates of items ingame

For mining there could be average MU calculator, like you can put MU on some sheet on program of every ore, and when you pull belkar stones, it will calculate tt and avg MU. If you could get data from every player, you could show drop rates by % of every item ingame.

I been wondering some mobs drop tier comps more often than others maybe, and different amounts? Can you add to loot nanny a tracker for tier comps that shows amount and frequency? Maybe for adaptive, focus lens also, and rare items?

I suggest also, that you add to loot nanny, addition to see time between item drops, like type in tier 3 component, and it gives list of when those components dropped and avg time between, could track all rare items this way, and see if there are loot waves and times between em

Im planning on adding crafting run tracking to Loot Nanny at some point. The big issue i see is that there's no way to get failures outside of screencapture/reading. If you can provide some suggestions though on what sort of tracking you want - i can try and add it in :)

Failures probably don't need tracking at all. We already know failure outcome (0.00) and chance to fail is somewhat fixed for any given crafting run.

jebaited to post in old thread ((

Failures probably don't need tracking at all. We already know failure outcome (0.00) and chance to fail is somewhat fixed for any given crafting run.

jebaited to post in old thread ((

Don't worry - this is all ready to release :) just got sidelined by a work trip :)

Back