Some suggestions :-)

Status
Some nice ideas, but you're wishing MA devs to overhaul much of the game when they haven't done the UE5 upgrade yet.

Pets are too easy to get, instead you could make it so, you hunt for example bristlehogs and it has a chance to spawn 1 tameable adorable bristlehog, cute bristlehog, friendly bristlehog or something. Game dont need any more expenses, remove the unlocking costs at stables. Try to give something special to all pets, pets could block samage, cause bit of dmg, give team buffs, find stuff, heal, Mace users could have super pet combo swing that pet jumps and you swing it with a mace causing explosive damage to mobs arund the impact or something like that. Pets could offer protections to different forms of damage, or more intelligent pets could repair ships with rk's, Monthership full of monkey repairmen? Maybe monkey turreters shooting anything thats in range and monkey looters too? I want this all! and suggest and wish it NOW! Make all pets have new unlock / boost to abilities every 3 levels or so, its more fun that to wait 10-25 levels. Loften papoo could unlock heavy weapons at lvl100, so you could give it laganaus cannon and it can assist you. When you have more skill at animal taming, you could have more than 1 pet, maybe at 50 is 2 pets, 100 3 pets, 150, 4, 200, 5, 250, 6, 300 = 10 pets with super ability synch bonus. I mean you been taming for probably 5-10 years to get it, why not make it super strong? You paid thousands for it. Pets could work as extra, armor and healing, buffs, so very skilled animal tamer could be a strong force too. Maybe someone needs a ride? You spawn a sleipnir, a loften papoo pilot and send it to rocktropia from caly with a customer at higher levels? Maybe traders could have trade offer spamming papoos?

Last edited:
Make it so when you get a big hof roll, you get all rare items in loot from a mob, like old times? would be cool. No more, "meh just peds." Or arrange the loot so big hofs always have some cool items in em

Make all space mob drop some special space materials, regular for comps, and rare for cool janky wanket widgets, i mean mobs that lives in space are pretty weird, so might be used for lvl100+ crafts? Cosmic dust? Quasar iron? Space organs? Space gas? Crafting machine and auction officer to big ships? Ship storage? Ship merchants? You can set it to buy loot too for certain amount for certain %

Lots of around the same strength mobs ingame, so might wanna go thru some mobs and maybe make some lvl200+ uber mobs that needs lvl100+ protection and 200 dps guns. 150 dps+ guns could have 5 dpp as cost to play starts to get too high otherwise.

GM's could do more ingame, organize events, test the game by hunting/mining/crafting etc. Planet partners could have their own "boss" ships with AI mobs that spawns and protects them and they could organize pvpve-nonlootable events where they are the opponent to offer challenge.

Maybe have all kinds of story events, GM's could take story boss role, attack, or organize some challenger events where players can challenge them. Like you could have "challenge option" on GM's that are bored and team could fight him to get special tokens/loot.

Non-tradeable skill boost pills every month for activity? Maybe some activity rewards for people that has spend time ingame alot? If they do something ingame, move, sweat etc, when player does nothing for hour, you dont get activity points. Could give activity point every hour, you can spend to unlock bonuses. Skill boosts, Rare loot chance bonus, etc bonus window you can open and buy stuff from there with activity points.

For fun, make a nuke weapon that kills all mobs on treasure island, and super loot pill that loots em, and make a video of it, and put it on youtube what it looks like to nuke it 10 times. I want to see the loot screen! Maybe make a charity event and nuke couple times and donate to charity? Nuke for charity?
Maybe have MA - Planet partners compete for hunting around christmas, and sell stuff in auction they get and donate it? Stream it with a prodcaster?

Last edited:
Very harmful on bosses the bad loot swings, went with a quad to help out on dropshit, had 130 ped ammo, and after few mobs helping a privateer, i ended up flying to calypso with around 20 ped loot, so bosses are risk taking because most boss kills give bad loot, might wanna up the boss base loot, and reduce the big hofs multipliers, ppl are satisfied to win 20 ped, happy to get an item, but very unhappy when they lose 20-100 ped on a kill most of times and uncommonly get + loot. Its same for all big clicks, big mobs, can eat hundreds of dollars in few days. Something that needs worked on.

Make miners ability to spot veins, like you get rare ore, and get a ! its a vein, when you have enough skill, and next X amounts of probes will 100% chance find the same ore, could also have middle of pvp some spot you can run around and it would work like indoor mining, but repeatable, you could dig up medical compress/pyrite there by running around same small area and spam dropping, would make enhancers cheaper. ppl could fight for the spot.

Auktuma needs lvl100-200 blueprints already, all sorts of 100 protection mod and imp and super plates, he deserves it! :) 500+ damage hit mobs for those 100+ protection armors!

For fun, make a nuke weapon that kills all mobs on treasure island, and super loot pill that loots em, and make a video of it, and put it on youtube what it looks like to nuke it 10 times. I want to see the loot screen! Maybe make a charity event and nuke couple times and donate to charity? Nuke for charity?
...What? 🤣🤣

Yearly tax-return event before christmas, bumps everyone back to 99% tt? :-D Thats still lots of money per player.

New predator armor 5% damage to animals, perfected predator 15% damage to animals set bonus, make armor like these for all crafted armors please!
Holy armor + healing 5-25% for adj-perf, mod forward could have 50-100% divine intervention, with a 5 minute cooldown. and heals instantly 25-100 points when hp is below 20% 5 min cooldown.

New predator armor 5% damage to animals, perfected predator 15% damage to animals set bonus, make armor like these for all crafted armors please!
Holy armor + healing 5-25% for adj-perf, mod forward could have 50-100% divine intervention, with a 5 minute cooldown. and heals instantly 25-100 points when hp is below 20% 5 min cooldown.
You really wanna break the game don't you

Just let him have his thread here. Nobody takes it serious anyway.

You really wanna break the game don't you
I dont see how it breaks the game, ppl shooting with 5 dpp and still aint winning on tt. BP-130 3.8 dp EST + rings and buffs. You can ask high rollers, for confirmation.
Might aswell make the 150+ weapons 5-10 dpp i guess, as a reward for getting that high lvl, more peds cycled for same money, probably system has been setup so, lower loots from mobs with higher dpp wont allow to get above tt loss on long run. I heard some high end player cycling for 10 mil this year with best items, that he lost 200k peds, so its like 98%, had to get that back from MU, thats 20k$ from one guy :p Wondering if it would be more healthy to have taxes at 1-0.1% for activities, could attract more players, peds would last longer, ppl wouldnt have to pay so crazy markups. If your wondering where your 50$ deposit goes in less than a week when you pay 130+% for weapon, well.. :-D There it is! Someone there has to buy Alot of expensive junk to keep this going. When ppl, stops paying markups, hunting/mining/crafting stops, and MA moneys river starts to dry. Everyone will lose everything in tt, but does it have togo so fast? Would ppl be happier if it would last longer? Some tax returns for most active ppl? :p

"Buy 500k blade, so you lose 200k instead of 700k a year" Hunter pays for most of this, as there are many that hunt nonprofitable, on most mobs its impossible to profit anyways, no one mines/crafts long without profits. 5-7% tax is on all clicks ingame, high MU mining amps are sold to gamblers who tries to get big hit, even the tax kills them as they cant get markups to cover high amp markups, you can only use resoable MU amps to make from mining from best markup places, and miner / crafter profits from high MU guns, that ppl buys and quickly gets drained by using em, its wonder its still going on now that i think of it, maybe the saying, you can profit keepts it going,? You cant without ppl buying, some are chasing a big hof and thinks that it gives you profit even if its set so on long run the big hof aint common enough ever let you to win on tt, like on lottery. Crafter gets the craft tax covered with MU and has big hofs on top of that. Hunter needs UL stuff and need to loot rare items for people that spends alot for gear, and high MU tier comps that you need highest MU pyrite to use, making you spend more MU, and eats your peds even quicker. Crazy is the guy who pays alot of MU, but thanks to him, ppl can cycle those moneys for mindark and say they profit. Those who pay the high markups, pays thousands for items, are the ones that keeps it going, and ofc those who loses it all.

Last edited:
Event while flying, or just running somewhere, you hear some alien sound and ship pops up in sky from de-stealth and starts doing shady stuff, you need to shoot it and dodge some missiles before ground/orbital strike can shoot it down, and when it crashes it has some boss, mobs and loot chest after in wreck and it explodes leaving no trace of it afterwards.

Subterranean creatures, sometimes attack you when you walk/mine somewhere. Maybe they eat something hard to extract underground and you can loot it?

Last edited:
Enhancers could have uses so people can see how much they cost and what they paying for
Miners could get finder, excavator costs back in tt, if it is not so

I suggest that cost on mining/hunting dont increase after some point, but dpp goes up, higher lvl guns could have higher dpp, the level goes up, no more 30k ped codex daspletor losses, and for miners better finds instead of amps, if cost dont go up, no need for huge loads of ore/oils in loot, and less comes to markets, so stuff will keep some MU, as it takes more time to get em. Cost to play also stays at healthier lvl, its weird that you go up in skill until you cant afford it anymore.

MU goes up as it takes more time to gather resources, if ppl go dig ampped 1000 ped stone per hour, no buyers for em, and MU drops, same with oils, so not good to amp up the costs. If it takes time to gather, people will buy, as they dont have the time, so you can exchange time for money.

Last edited:
Could be some extra starter packs, like miner that gets a set with boosted mining skills and some good mining starter tools, could be brawler set that gives good powerfist and set that increases PW damage and skills, same sort of set for all different weapon types and mindforce skills, also could have missions to upgrade em to super noob weapons! Maybe you could choose your weapon when you buy gold pack, and get armor with runspeed and stats for those weapons and with extra choose miner too. Maybe crafter kit too, could have ofc better ones you could find/craft.

Have a mission like mod resto chip for new privateers, starfinders and motherships

Could have profession missions every 10 or 15 levels that gives tools and upgrades for the profession, and L items could be like double dpp, could have 100% efficiency on all L items? And upgrade crafts and missions to make all existing UL items high eff. Bonus for helping economy run? have more uses per item, and have +rare loot stats on em to make it attractive. Mission for lvl50 vehicle engineer to make privateer, starfinder, 100+ to make motherships, 150, better mothership and so on. Have vehicle blueprints for vehicle gun upgrades and armorplates, and attachments to skill up vehicle after everyone has one.

Cycle return tax cap, so 10mil cycling uber player with best stuff dont pay 20k$ for game, alot less maybe, so more people can become ubers?

If there were alot of stuff, easier to get, i see ppl having couple good weapons of each types for their lvl, some would collect all types, few types of vehicles, best fap, best resto, best pets( all of em ), few armors with different good protections and bonuses, repair tools, good space craft with all the best stuff on em, so keep making and dropping that stuff! Ppl would be having more fun with more junk available to them!

Last edited:
Yearly tax-return event before christmas, bumps everyone back to 99% tt? :-D Thats still lots of money per player.
What about the people that got lucky and ended up above 100% TT? Should MA strip them of their peds? IRL tax returns go both ways.
Cycle return tax cap, so 10mil cycling uber player with best stuff dont pay 20k$ for game, alot less maybe, so more people can become ubers?
Why? Are you afraid that Messi or Eve Is losing too much money? I don't think you need to worry about them.

I dont think there are people who can stay on tt+ even with hofs for long, atleast not many, the tax will strip their money in long run, as its setup so, i guess someone could ride with very lucky streaks? Not sure if thats possible even, i do think they are losing too much money. :-D

Extra Space mayhem for privateers/starfinders/motherships?

Home crafting stations where you can leave your BP books and others can click on your BP's, like enable for friends/society.

Last edited:
Mace with a angry monkey head on the top, named Carnage Ape!

Make survey probes so they dont wait at all before going underground, so we can mine faster :-D Improved survey probes?

More tt return, and take 1-5% from auctions?

Standard core could be used for something? Sold 21 pec in decade.

Last edited:
Heres a good one, voices gave this one i think, not sure.

I had or spirit had, not sure, an idea that top 100 hunting, mining and crafting could be an competition rank 1 every month would get rank 1 gun, that has 100 eff, and very good stats for the player level, and rank 100, would get a rank 100 gun thats less potent, but still good, and when rank 100 guy gets rank 60 next time, hes gun gets upgraded. Same for miners and crafters! Crafters would get unique blueprints for their craft, added each month like 1 or 2. People would hunt, mine and craft like crazy! No one would use L anymore? No Problem! Heres solution:

Technology combiner skill, its tied to crafting skills and you can combine any armor, gun with any other, and base armor would get set bonus and 50% total protection of the added armor combined, it would destroy the added set thats combined to it, and give back shrapnel for tt value, it would also require lots of oils, and basic ores to combine and some parts, and returns shrapnels for em, so stuff gets used. Guns would get 50% damage and stats of the gun combined, as it would be like adding tech of other item to the base item. Could make new challenges that needs these combined beast items. Everyone could now buy L stuff! Add some damage, skill, trigger effects to all crafted items, go thru all the geo-trek, apis junk, make it better and give it stats and bring it back to action. :) As items cost alot, i guess could have some very rare looted item or blueprint, or both would be nice, that lets you salvage the added set so it dont get destroyed? Now that i think of it.

Tech combiner could gain levels from scientist Tech combine would need 2 different items to be combined
For example combining mod fap with mod ek2600 would give + boost to healing and healover time, but combining it with mod ek2350 it would get less healing, healovertime, but also more reload as mod ek2350 is faster, maybe 50% of reload speed.

Could now drop alot more items, i was thinking of more exciting hofs game could have, when players hof big, gets a big multiplyer game would always roll 1-3 rare items in the loot to make it more cool, crafters could get L and UL blueprints of adj, mod etc versions of items, and miners could in future get hofs like, blabla found a deposit worth X amount, would not state what ore it is, as it could contain lots of different ores, rare ores and i thought miners could use something cool in drops, why not give em blueprints in hofs, for mining attachments that increases depth, range, rare finds, exc speed, skill gains etc you can make and add to tools.

Also paramedic could have it so ranks would give added healing benefits for those high in skill
like medicine gives +healing like 0.1 per rank to all healing tools or something
Treatment could remove different levels of poisons, debuffs, some mobs could also poison player if not deflected and deal poison damage, cant protect from it
Doctor could give +% to healing
Medical Therapy = +X amount of heal per second for next 10 seconds.

New transport chips
Planetary travel chip, at lvl50 it could allow player to jump anywhere to planet
At lvl 70 it would allow to jump other planets
And at lvl100 translocator allow player to move entire team anywhere on EU map, to allow for easy boss killing anywhere.

Happy new year!

Last edited:
So players wouldnt lose so much with their 500k "ped printers"i mean they might be making money but with 10 mil ped cycled and 200k ped they need whole years of salary from other players to keep up their gameplay, i thought it would be nice to reward player who has spend thousands ingame and loads of time
why not add another item that reduces decay and ammoburn
lvl50 hit you probably generated for mindark hundreds if not thousands, so at lvl50 hit you could put 20% -decay and ammoburn item to extend your peds,
lvl80 would be 30%
100 40%
lvl200 80%
Players dont want that shrapnel anyways, they want rares, so player who is at lvl200 has generated tens of thousands for mindark, so why not let em play for cheaper and hunt those rares, with less ammoburn/decay its less oils too so, MU gets better as not much oils get to market, yo get this bonus you could have crafters craft em from muscle oil, eye oil, blausarium, robot filter, so noobs have bit more markup, make em cheap like extenders, lasting for 50k hits or so.
After lvl200 players could start getting +rare item stat for every 10 levels, like 10%. This way player knows that ahead of him are better times and cheaper gameplay even he loses thousands. Maybe players who played for 5-15 years could use these too for their dedcation. :) Uses animal parts to get that animal residue up a bit, maybe some melchi too!

Also when player uses L items, for every 10 L item he uses, he could get a buff on efficiency on future L items up to 100, as he is taking the biggest losses (L item hunters) could give -ammoburn decay on L weapons, more dmg, some crit, some + rare items as he burns thru the guns so he is always gaining something even he loses all hes peds and loots nothing worth selling for.

Also to encourage players do all activities, could give bonus xp to crafting, and mining, when player hunts, more he hunts, more he gets, and when mining, to hunting and crafting etc.

Also could have robot fort, that has all sort of big bots, you need a team,when you kill 100 of em, mini boss spawns, from miniboss you collect items to go into deeper to fort where are bosses, and a chest in end, chest could give free money at the end, as it costs to spawn the key, stuff like imp, mod eon parts to help against robots and could loot from boss before a chest item that you can put on device with your gun and it would reduce decay and ammoburn of it by 10% and add 10% damage to robots. :) Boss could also drop a beacon you can use in space to warp a robot boss and a fleet there, that needs couple of big ships to deal!

Let players hunt rares cheaper! they are paying ALOT for that! Dont be too harsh on the charges, less game costs, more players it will attract!

Last edited:
Hope some of my ideas can help develop healthier and more fun game for all! oh and btw: Dear santa, give me holy crusader set, J.E.S.U.S regeneration/resurrection chip and own roman ram purifier(always wanted it, but too exp :-( upgrade mission for it so i can crusade space, sharing J.E.S.U.S and purify my bank account in process. :) Maybe roman ram, made electric, acid and cold purifiers? Green flowing, Fiery burning, one with frost on its blade and freezes, maybe needs some aakas tech tofinish roman rams work? Tilli Disintegrator, give!

Shame there are hunters, miners and crafters, would be nice of everyone could be hunterminercrafter!

It would be nice if we could loot some boosted blueprints or key BP's from simple components as we need and click thru em alot! Some rewards from those too.

Probably would be nice if mission galactica, viceroy and the rest, would give tt back in shrapnel
Make architect table where you can use all ingame house/building parts and let people build their own models, maybe have a button to send a ready model, maybe some sort of ability to make and send creatures too, you could could go thru em and pay for good models and use em, or let players build em on land?

Maybe make elecric, cold and acid plates up to 100 damage and let players use those plates with their regular plates?
adj - perf L versions with evade and like cold block stats up to 50%

Better refiners could have chance to refine something extra from ores, materials, sand etc, some fine particles needed for something. Bit extra for miners. could be used for upgrade blueprints or something.

Make looking for group chat channel for bosses, events and such!

Might spring up more ideas and discussion if everyone at mindark could play the game, but wouldnt be able to tell where items drops, could get a job benefit of some peds and keep % of profits if he manages to make some, as its valuable information how the game plays out. And i am sure working on it would be more fun if you have your own character to develop while working. I am sure ppl can keep to the rules and behave, as they want to keep their job. :) Is it even a risk of some info gets out?

Another competition idea, player with highest global count on a mob would get 0.5% of income from that mob? Eco enhancers could increase eff aswell? Enhancers are outdated, could be better with 2.0?

Add mod merc to the gokibusagi loot and make wave event for longu, that has Great Longuking as boss, that can drop imk2.

Some sort of item to make clothes like 1-10 pec tt, so it dont tie hundreds of peds to have a wardrobe? Maybe have all clothes, while they have condition drop at 10 pec like enhancers? Lots of nice clothes in AH for like +few peds, but tt is like 20-100, cba to buy em :) Maybe have all account tt, generate 3% universal ammo per year, while we still have tt on em hehe.

Pvp coin vendor where you can buy BP for good eff/dpp ammo burn powerfists! and have a brawling contests again at rings. Boss wave event where you need to use the fist against brawler opponents?

Dailys to hunt mobs on land area?
Pick up flowers, for decoration, put on pots or herbs to heal ailments, to boost faps?

Serendipity could trigger an event where you go hunt somewhere, you get a message feeling lucky, and have extra chances
Intuition could be like: you feel somethings here, it force drops you something, rolled for you, after a while

On mining if you mine on area where other person has mined, not sure if there is a system, but when you hit nrf because someone mined there, maybe game could amp your claims for drop worth when you miss em because of this.

Need ammoburn for all whips, fists, and all melee weapons ingame, as its dumb to use em as you pay % for tt, because of residue used for em.
Pets could boost crafting somehow aswell, wrench-monkey? Data-ape? Genius-goo, chance to be looted from broken lab-bottle? Air-surf boards could be used to glide above water too? RDI could drop blueprints for upgrades? Could spawn some graphics on ground, like fruit, some crystals, stones tick from ground, if mining on this spot, you get those.

Auctionable pets

Adj guardian set = takes armor value worth of damage off players on 5m radius. Perfect for a healer.

Not good idea to lose all 10-20$ players because its too expensive.
How much does mindark want to take from the player? I was thinking, would it be better if after some sum of money lost ingame you could play so, you get your tt back, play for free? Like crafters, miners, hunters after lvl100 could play for free, as they have spend thousands ingame? I myself have spend several thousand euros in the game + most of markup i have gained, so mindark probably made 5k€ from or so from my efforts, maybe more and i am not even lvl100 on any profession as system ate it all before reaching that far, didnt find the markups. :-D But would be nice if there was some sum mindark sets, where when spend, player could play for free, or atleast heavy tax returns, like take 1-10$ month? like you paid yourself in, now have fun for free! Players would have another good reason to play and pay for the game, and they would be satisfied after getting to F2P status. If there was also like a token you get for cycling money to mindark, ppl who spends alot could get some nice gear from their efforts, so imagine player reaching 100, he would get hes tt return back, hes happy, mindark has gained 1-10000$ from him, is mindark happy? and player could get some cool gear and hang around there as a vip, with cool whip maybe, maybe even some personalized equipment as ppl have paid thousands and hanged around for years? :) Like a popup window every year for ppl paid alot, and played for long, where you have a option to "make" and name your own full armor, gun, fap, finder, excavator, maybe let players choose 1 new one per year and upgrade em every 10 lvl's or so with daily tokens. Have some stats to choose from etc, could pick item graphics/looks from all the items in the game, use all textures, colors and tune it, redo it at npc for some daily tokens if you realize later you messed up? would be cool. People still would buy stuff as they could want other types of stuff too thats lootable, craftable, but this way, they have something "own" after their time here. Mission where some high rankups want to meet you, celebrate your efforts, as your fame has grown in entropia universe, and you can make the item on that event/mission every year. People could say, hey i made an investment now i can play for free/cheap, and make some money, hunting rares, mining, crafting, playing videogames, on my free time without needing to tell it costs 10000$ a year to play like this btw. So no need to ashamed? Better advertisement?

Could make all that mining stuff excavator, finders, amps, refiners drop from mining instead of hunting? BP's from crafting could be cool too, maybe add those to mining loot too? Maybe you could find something out of ordinary, key, or old keyring, that has multiple keys for boxes?

Oh ye and make explosive/tech gizmo recycle/shrapnel a boosted print because players use/lose alot of peds getting em, they could act as a proper reward, that player always want to click em, as they know they win? Bosses should be like this too, i dont feel like a winner after boss, more like loser because i was bit dumdum and tried again and lost a sum.. Hunting most of the time is a dumdum choice, with the loot we get.

Basic filter, sensor, sheet metal, conductor, springs, and probably all of these low lvl comps are missing reward prints
Mining monkey, you can give excavator to, and it will pull claims with you? Maybe make it so, on taxed lands you your hunting is like you would have max looter or and max efficiency?

Make ingame suggestion box!
Auction sales history for auction screen, like a list, the notifications are not that good.

When i played wow, leveling up was fun, when after a each level, you could get a talent point, and use it to improve and get new abilitys, why not have talents points when you rank up? Makes leveling more fun :)

Put all uber items back to loot, and shuffle em around every week, so people have the thrill to go hunt for treasures?

Mission to get epic good weapon from getting mission items from, purger, vortex, bertha, hogglo, daikiba, traesk, goki, sand king, hussk?

Make a tickbox for team hunting, to share globals/hofs evenly among group members, and maybe additional that leader gets all items for easier sharing.

Maybe make adj,imp,mod components as a rewards for clcking normal components, as they lack rewards, and make good adj,imp and so on, crafted items that uses these :)

You hunt and mine, game takes around 3-7 per 100, you craft from those, game takes again around 7 per 100, you use those crafts, game takes again 7 per 100, you make an item, game takes 7 per 100, maybe make those blueprints give more loot that needs more steps?

Maybe some daily boosted mob that you can hunt with very good return? Changes daily and depends on your lvl? Could use boosted guns, maybe make all adj,imp,mod guns etc boosted bp?

Adorable armor missions:
Bear armor + 1000 pink or purple paint to vendor, upgrades to Care-bear? With fluffy bear-ears.
Hug-tiger
Cuddle-boar

Make it so after rank 24 repeating your codex rank goes up to 200, you gain bonuses on that specific mob. So people could have favourite farming mob, those bonuses could also come to play for whole team if your a team leader.

MF/Melee thing, can be on implant, or armor or item, or get from skill: Power control, when mob is at low hp, you control your power, so you deal only damage equal to it's remaining hp, and consume synth accordingly, dealing less overkill. Maybe could have some setup that you can automatically swap to smaller finisher when remaining hp is below gun max dmg, for guns.

Stat: finishing blow, at 25% mob hp deal extra damage. Knifes, pistols, corrosive could be modified to have this stat as they are kind of finisher type weapons?

Decreasing cost to play for those hunted hundreds, thousands for mindark could work like, weapons handling decreases decay, LWT ammoburn, Melee damage assesment, increases dmg a bit and so on, smaller loots would result, but would contain only material in end? Everyones peds would last longer! No one is too poor probably here that he needs to withdraw unless hes quitting, but most are too poor to pay to play to their full capacity everyday :-/

Make orthos oil rig puny drones and gauntlet robots drop robot scrap metal for beacons!

Trade terminal upgrade, TT puts all materials sold to queue as a buyable items for 105% when players materials are sold there, he gets 104.9% back, rest can be taxed and give as a rewards for boss mobs distrubuted evenly. When tax reaches like 100 ped it gets distributed to bosses evenly and stays there until boss is killed, so longer boss stays unkilled, it gathers loot from tt material sales. If you could also buy your own mats back for tt, if they havent been sold, it could act as a material bank.

West from victoria, there is gray area where bots mine, it would be cool we had droka spawn here too to have all minion bots, (medical compress, cough!) and those miner bots could activate when enough of bots are killed as a special minerbot boss, or make some other lower lvl boss here for grinders :) I like this spot for some reason. I might have mentioned this before, but make all robot scrap refinable to robot scrap metal for making beacons? Copper and garcen here to get ores/enmatter instead of niks/growdth for gun crafting would be nice! Robo/botmatrix weapon series?

To reduce mining materials on world, could make it so mining hofs/bigger globals contain a big tt gemstone, needed for high end tiering? Could be same for hunting and crafting i guess. If upgrade BP's or missions would increase, they could also be used to make perfcted weapons.

Option for miners to not exctract the claim at all, send the claim to calypso mining department and get univeral ammo for the amount claim had, so people can skip unwanted ores/enmatters, to speed things up? Maybe you could also be able to collect some miner tokens, to buy mining stuff when you send enough?

Last edited:
Lvl60+ mining, so miners could be more satisfied with their hard work, maybe make some lvl80+ high end finders that uses some new precision tech that allows them to find ore deposits others cant, so they can find some rare ores and stuff for those lvl100+ items and rare item crafts you couldnt find unless you had enough depth and precicion tech finder. And never put all good stuff in same place, not even lootable pvp :)

Maybe make it so, higher lvl animal handlers, can combine high lvl pet, pet skills with eachother.

Miners could encounter, claim robbers too, and they could have rare chance to drop something nice.

Maybe you could find special claims, that starts a wave event at claim, waves of mobs and boss tries to steal it, and after you defeat em, you can collect it, and have chance to loot nice stuff from boss

Adj, imp animal series, could give boost to different melee skills damage, and skill? and + protection against robot, mutant or animal? Maybe like +15% chance to avoid cut, imp, or stab etc?

Indoor mining, bigger risk, as you find less often, but is the reward bigger? Is the tt return the same on avg? On long run, even with big hits, gonna lose the same, so chance to get a big hit cant be a reward in itself, unless their boosted somehow. Chance to lose big always on big clicks, might check if they need extra reward because of it.

Last edited:
When you log off, next day you log in, you could have had a dream of crafting, mining, hunting, you could discover a blueprint for upgrade, item you can make after it, or spawn a mob, find a claim from that dream, maybe rng dream about some player in game/soc and when you go hunt with him, something could happen for you two!

"hey dude, saw a dream about you, wanna go hang out? How are you?" :)
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Make it so, we can swap weapons even when reloading :)

Daily crafting sucks to make junk, instead or also make a daily to craft any 1 weapon, and amp, and tool, enhancer, different levels would award bit of exp for that prof and different amount of tokens depending on lvl. Daily to loot rare item. Shroom guy could offer daily to loot mushroom from neomex, marci, caperon.
And a daily to drop with finder 100 times, and one for mining 1 rare deposit.

Daily to kill 1 boss other than pitt

More higher lvl dailys, daily instance run
If you want alive pvp ingame, daily pvp, and give shrapnel back from killing players and pvp tokens to buy goods with. No point shooting anyone, as you lose, even if you win.

When you have some mastery over translocator and jammer?, could unlock a skill that you teleport 100-200m away from a mob, when your hp hits like below 10%.
Could also unlock autloot, more telekinesis, more autoloot range.

Make one feff pitt boss drop muscle, one eye, one thyroid, one pancreas, one adrenal, so we can get all oils for daily crafting?

Pyrokinetic lvl's could give protection to burn, Cryo to cold etc, Could have heavy weapons/armor that needs str lvl so you dont get slowed down with em, Maces could have chance to make mobs stunned, so they cant move or attack for second to two, wouldnt work on bosses, fist could have chance to interrupt attack, so they get small cooldown on hitting, something special. 2handed weapons could have chance per avatar level to hit heavy causing extra dmg, and light weapons instantly attack extra?

Last edited:
I was wondering, does it make tt return % worse, if one makes items with bad success %?

I was wondering, does it make tt return % worse, if one makes items with bad success %?
Since a success in definition is at least a 1.0x multiplier of the click cost, and a non success is anything under that, then I would say yes

Since a success in definition is at least a 1.0x multiplier of the click cost, and a non success is anything under that, then I would say yes
Well if it works like, non-maxed prints are more on condition, less success chance, but higher loot rolls?

Well if it works like, non-maxed prints are more on condition, less success chance, but higher loot rolls?
I don't do any condition crafting, but I don't think non maxed prints behave the same way they do. non maxed just means a lower average multiplier, same as how efficiency works with hunting. If you have a lower average multiplier then you get less successes and more failures. Failures being a multiplier so low that does not even register as a near success.

Status
Back