How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

Got a 3.6k hof so I'm at 97% TT for mayhem now thank god :D. (400k cycled)

Expectation is I should hit ~98% TT long term. (I was at 97% with somewhat lower efficiency gear and lower looter skill).

Of course, none of this counts MU. At a conservative 5% MU as an estimate, am doing okay at the moment. (About 5k boxes looted so far+tokens+shrap conversion+miscellaneous bits). Also did not count mission reward in either.
Gratz pulling back a hof. Well as long as its possible to sell all the boxes you should do OK then. Although I'm still scratching my head how everyone 'needs' all these boxes. Is there enough drops for 10000 boxes per player out there? There be new boxes in couple months as well.

Good luck.

Gratz pulling back a hof. Well as long as its possible to sell all the boxes you should do OK then. Although I'm still scratching my head how everyone 'needs' all these boxes. Is there enough drops for 10000 boxes per player out there? There be new boxes in couple months as well.

Good luck.
No1 "needs" all these boxes, they are heavily over-supplied currently, price is tanking down to 1.3-1.4ped per, and it doesn't help the ring is mediocre for a mayhem ring. Unless some whale opens 100k boxes there will be still a ton in eco even when easter mayhem comes.

Good luck.
I think you'd be surprised how many of these boxes ends up getting opened, given their currently cheap price as compared to the stuff you get in them.

Candy canes are also still one of the best buffs around.

I think you'd be surprised how many of these boxes ends up getting opened, given their currently cheap price as compared to the stuff you get in them.

Candy canes are also still one of the best buffs around.
To be fair, theres still a ton of halloween boxes and that mayhem was half the time of this one, and merry mayhem is by far the most popular, so even though the ring is better and theres candy canes, I highly doubt most of them will be opened by the time easter mayhem comes.

No1 "needs" all these boxes, they are heavily over-supplied currently, price is tanking down to 1.3-1.4ped per, and it doesn't help the ring is mediocre for a mayhem ring. Unless some whale opens 100k boxes there will be still a ton in eco even when easter mayhem comes.

They can have nice stims etc.... so you can farm more boxes next mayhem :)

Last edited:
So everyone wins this Mayhem after valuate the tokens and boxes at unrealistic prices... I just ask who is losing then? no one right? :D

if u had a 120k tokens and 2 rare would u sale me the lpmod for 100k ? at least u will get a realistic price

if u had a 120k tokens and 2 rare would u sale me the lpmod for 100k ? at least u will get a realistic price

I dont play this game at the level to even participate in this dick measuring contest that this thread involves, but - I have been around long enough to say that this kind of comments do not age particularly well.

You see - new "token" system greatly increased the grind. And its obvious that alot of people got many tokens this year, not to mention how many will be found in millions of boxes that dropped.

Say for example: 20 people got 20k tokens this mayhem (conservative estimate). Having 4 mayhem events (easter, summer, hallo, merry) - that translates to:
400k * 4 / 120k = 13+ new 120k token weapons being introduced / year. Only by those 20 ppl, mind you, where are all the others?
Provided MA replenishes items in the mayhem trader like they started doing regularly...
Now - would it still cost 100k+?

Anyways thats just my 2 pec and I could be wrong. Gl all, and have fun.

I.

I dont play this game at the level to even participate in this dick measuring contest that this thread involves, but - I have been around long enough to say that this kind of comments do not age particularly well.

You see - new "token" system greatly increased the grind. And its obvious that alot of people got many tokens this year, not to mention how many will be found in millions of boxes that dropped.

Say for example: 20 people got 20k tokens this mayhem (conservative estimate). Having 4 mayhem events (easter, summer, hallo, merry) - that translates to:
400k * 4 / 120k = 13+ new 120k token weapons being introduced / year. Only by those 20 ppl, mind you, where are all the others?
Provided MA replenishes items in the mayhem trader like they started doing regularly...
Now - would it still cost 100k+?

Anyways thats just my 2 pec and I could be wrong. Gl all, and have fun.

I.

Maybe the prices will lower in time, but it will be a very slow process.

Also dont forget about the rare tokens, any can farm easily more tokens now, but you still need the rare tokens to claim the weapons, and some need more rare tokens now than before, so im not sure for example the LP-40 or BP-70 perfected with 4 rare requirement will be any cheaper soon.

Maybe the prices will lower in time, but it will be a very slow process.

Also dont forget about the rare tokens, any can farm easily more tokens now, but you still need the rare tokens to claim the weapons, and some need more rare tokens now than before, so im not sure for example the LP-40 or BP-70 perfected with 4 rare requirement will be any cheaper soon.

I admit not having a crystal ball.

Also rare token availability has nothing to to with regular token price. If everyone has enough regular tokens for whichever weapon they need, they esentially become worthless. And rares take on all the value of that weapons markup.

You see that, no?

I.

I don't do spread sheets and do %'s and all the fancy stuff that you awesome tracking people do .. but I am in the green so far this mayhem
(but Raven how do you know that since you arn't tracking your %'s?) My hunting bankroll is higher than I started and so is my uni ammo) I call that the lazy girl tracking method hehe

So update from my side:
BC-60+42P, BC-55+37P

TT IN: 307 077,07
TT OUT: 287 000,75
TT RETURN: 93,46%(-20 076,32)

No big multis, no items, 1 Rare token.

my results (final):
redulite mission, cat3, 219k points
TT return: -9276 PED ( 97.2% )
329,8k PED cycled
L53+ looter
77,4% eff

PS: i use Tier 3 EP38Aug (not maxed yet 9,1/10 HA) + HC204, a trash gun as an nuber said

Final TT Numbers

Ped In: 503 935.84
Ped Out: 489 033.2
TT: -14902.7
TT%: 97.0%

Eff: 87.5% to 89.5% (Depending if enhancers were used)
Animal Looter (end): 79.38

Notes: Mission rewards, enhancer breakage, and shrapnel conversions are not included tt values.

my results (final):
redulite mission, cat3, 219k points
TT return: -9276 PED ( 97.2% )
329,8k PED cycled
L53+ looter
77,4% eff

PS: i use Tier 3 EP38Aug (not maxed yet 9,1/10 HA) + HC204, a trash gun as an nuber said
That gun is amazing man, I had similar results with it even wasn't maxed on it !

i fucked my excel by not saving some cost but i should be at 99,1%

Back