Help: Weapon suggestions for oldtimers

I am feeling very generous this evening. > Looter UNCAPPED. Efficiency CAPPED.
This thread is very educational, have a good read > list-of-official-statments-pertaining-to-loot-post-2
Those links have great info in them. But they dont actually say how exactly looter works we were never given exact statistical info. Just that it should increase your tt returns as you go up. Do you have any data to back up the assumption that it can fully replace the 7% variance of eff once maxed? Whatever maxed is, I suppose in the case of your chart would be level 100. Unless I am misunderstanding your chart?

Those links have great info in them. But they dont actually say how exactly looter works we were never given exact statistical info. Just that it should increase your tt returns as you go up. Do you have any data to back up the assumption that it can fully replace the 7% variance of eff once maxed? Whatever maxed is, I suppose in the case of your chart would be level 100. Unless I am misunderstanding your chart?
It must likely do max at Lv100; I can't prove otherwise, keeping returns between 98-100% for uber players.

It must likely do max at Lv100; I can't prove otherwise, keeping returns between 98-100% for uber players.
Im more interested in your opinion on EFF so as you reach looter 100, in your opinion eff no longer matters? Only dpp?

Im more interested in your opinion on EFF so as you reach looter 100, in your opinion eff no longer matters? Only dpp?
Correct, DPP is more favourable alongside DPS.

Last edited:
I’m curious to how one can conclude with this. So for someone at 100 looter you are saying they can hunt with whatever and get max tt back (99% or whatever it is)? Might be better to chip in and use 1.0 gear then and wait for the bubble to burst.

Why does people like Evey then hit 95 for a cycle larger then many does in their whole time playing this game at 100++ looter?

I’m curious to how one can conclude with this. So for someone at 100 looter you are saying they can hunt with whatever and get max tt back (99% or whatever it is)? Might be better to chip in and use 1.0 gear then and wait for the bubble to burst.

Why does people like Evey then hit 95 for a cycle larger then many does in their whole time playing this game at 100++ looter?
imo they would need max looter max efficiency, for example someone with 100 looter going out with a 0 efficiency gun should expect on average 93% returns, someone with 100 looter and a 60 efficiency gun should expect on average 97.2% returns and someone with 100 looter and 90% efficiency should expect 99.3% average returns. Of course with variance even over large amount of loot events this can vary by a few percent in either direction but will trend towards expected eventually.

imo they would need max looter max efficiency, for example someone with 100 looter going out with a 0 efficiency gun should expect on average 93% returns, someone with 100 looter and a 60 efficiency gun should expect on average 97.2% returns and someone with 100 looter and 90% efficiency should expect 99.3% average returns. Of course with variance even over large amount of loot events this can vary by a few percent in either direction but will trend towards expected eventually.

what about someone with 0 looter and 50% eff? Sounds like a bit rough recruitment if they hit 90 or around there for so long. Would make sense if they somehow had a relation.

Back