Selling: Selling HighTierRates Toy Snowballgun

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to know what you can actually do with it. It seems junk in every way, even as a ped sinker.
Surely im missing something?
Is there a mechanic that this exploits?

I saw one yesterday in a shop for 500ped, wouldn't even pay 50 for one but GL with the sale!

169marmot.jpg

My only curiosity is to see if in Neverdie Parking you get gears according to that PED In Ped Out
i really can not see another place where a 1 DPP item has an application
The benefit on that insane TIR is to waste less ped to tier up the weapon :)
but is for sure a unique curious item for the storage of who has already everything
like a second lamborhgini in garage....

Don’t pay 50 ped. I’ll craft you a Mann MPH for 45ped if you are desperately after something useless!
Does your Mann MPH have 120reload, 2193tier rate on an unlimited weapon and 0% eff? :)

if you are not interested dont post a reply, thats how you made 1700posts? :)
For sure it's was not trying to sell BUGGED weapons on the forum!

Just hope MA see this thread and fix that useless gun on the next VU.

Best of luck with the sale.

Can you confirm that TIR above 200 do work, or is it just a visual bug and is the TIR capped at 200?

Mine isn't bugged , but it is a very fun weapon.

A mini grindhouse

Can you confirm that TIR above 200 do work, or is it just a visual bug and is the TIR capped at 200?
If someone fixes the TIR, the TIR will drop to 109.65.

L type - 1-4000 .... 2193/4000 = 0.54825%
UL type 1-200 ... 200 *0.54825 = 109.65

It is currently just showing the wrong data.

Here is mine

Entropia-2022-01-15-15-52-03.jpg
@Deemer : yea IF someone fixes [the weapon was limited version for 1year before they changed it to UL]

@SuperKanjo : how can u test if its a visual bug? its tier rate not efficency to test if its 0% or 92%

@SuperKanjo : how can u test if its a visual bug? its tier rate not efficency to test if its 0% or 92%
Well you are the one advertising with the TIR as unique selling point, so would be up to you to verify your advertisement is correct.

But as I thought it doesn't seem to have a high TIR, just a visual bug.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back