Suggestion: Sick of bots

1. Change in interaction.
To expand the feature, if you are not in a party with someone and he shoots at a mob, even if he has made a hit, even if he is missed or evaded, then the next player just misses that mob when using the interact.

If he is on a team, it will be even easier if the Leader has started shooting at a target that is far away. In some cases, a mob is spawn closer and next player/s on the team often catches a second target.

So a small change in the interaction can solve some problems.

Regarding the bots... when someone dies in one place, however, he is in the game for the next 2, 3, 4 hours, it is a clear indicator for the AFK activity. Two years ago I made a topic for such a case, but because there have been friendships in this game for years, you find excuses in every single case. I mean, if your friend uses a bot, your opinion will be different than when someone else does.

And let's not be fooled, most players are vultures. They roam from one hunting ground to another not for the MU loot, but to look for activity. And when they find one, the conflict begins with them. If any of you decide to kill a mob I've been hunting for the last 2-3 hours, but there are 300 mobs in the field, and you prefer the ones next to me. And even more so when you starts shooting at a mob that I shoot, but with a big rifle, I think I have every right to do the same, right?

2. Auto hunting
The stupidity of the game, which requires a 24-hour hunt to differentiate itself from gambling itself, stems from MA. Therefore, since they can't handle this problem, but they don't want to change the dynamic shits, they can easily do automatic hunting. This is not new and is used by other games to solve the problem of bots.
I am always saying we should have an mobile app, where you can add amount of peds you want to cycle, select the mob, and simulate the hunt - no time wasted :)

Also its a waste of money to upgrade to ue5, this game should upgrade to browser game, it fits it more.

Exactly. People are trying to make an argument to vent their frustration over another matter and bots take the grunt of that. If the bots were profiting by being then agree ban them, get rid of them. Yet the system isn’t built that way. Bots help with cycling the ped. Why do you think from almost day one there have been bots/afk hunting and MA have done nothing to stop it.

they have no negative effect to the game. Other than the OP mentioned they interfere with his game play, which I assume they kill mobs quicker than him so he can’t cycle as much ped in the shorter time he plays. Ok. Fair enough. But that’s really just two more geared hunters out hunting you. If the player was actually their you would have the same problem.

Nice to know even after all these years the EU community is still the same… moan about the same crap and miss the big issues
Bots do more harm than good, they give a pure advantage over those who don't bot, and since this game can be competitive, it is unfair. They also can hunt for way longer than a normal human can constantly, which leads to the market being oversaturated with loot. You can see this by looking at robot weapon grips and sights/safety systems, they have dropped in MU by a lot and if there weren't any bots in this game, it wouldn't have been as hard as a drop as it is currently. If you cannot see that bots are bad for the game, go to any other MMORPG and you can see what bots do. Especially since this is an RCE, everyone is more invested into it and bots hurt the players even more than a non-rce mmo.

There must be something the community can do against all these bots, to some degree it helps the game as well so I get MA don't mind it too much but it just seem to be getting more and more..

Gather signatures to show our disappointment?

Someone formulating a letter that everyone send every time we find one of these shitty botters?

Something?
I'm pretty sure all these whining on the forum won't get us very far.

You can see this by looking at robot weapon grips and sights/safety systems, they have dropped in MU by a lot and if there weren't any bots in this game, it wouldn't have been as hard as a drop as it is currently.

Actually, while not incorrect, the primary driver for the drop in robot MU is the increased space activity with the space ten event.

That coupled with the fact that there has never been a big enough market for robot loots. A single trooper hunter can, alone, saturate the market for weapon grips.

That being said, the bots don't help the matter

There is a simple thing that MA can do, which is to lower the tt / other return after X amount of hours per day - based on my observations they were/are doing it for tt return after ~12 hours, but never below 95%.
However, with recent additionsl like Mayhem tokens grinding + boxes that generate big amounts of MU regardless, it is not enough of an incentive. The mayhem events in particular are bot parties.

There is a simple thing that MA can do, which is to lower the tt / other return after X amount of hours per day - based on my observations they were/are doing it for tt return after ~12 hours, but never below 95%.
However, with recent additionsl like Mayhem tokens grinding + boxes that generate big amounts of MU regardless, it is not enough of an incentive. The mayhem events in particular are bot parties.
you never boted?

you never boted?
No never, years ago my wife used a programmable mouse to fap me but never afk hunted, though not excluding doing it in future if the conditions force me to.
I am though paying shooters which is public record on the forum , with averages of around 10 hours per day.
But that is paying for the time of others rather than afk shooting, which is still time spent in my book.
P.S. it is pretty easy to check it is true by looking at the activity, used to be top3 turnover hunter for years. Last years, somehwere around #20 which would not be the case if botting for sure.

There must be something the community can do against all these bots, to some degree it helps the game as well so I get MA don't mind it too much but it just seem to be getting more and more..

Gather signatures to show our disappointment?

Someone formulating a letter that everyone send every time we find one of these shitty botters?

Something?
I'm pretty sure all these whining on the forum won't get us very far.

Best thing to do on a personal level, is don't buy anything from known botters.

At end of the day only ones with power to stop it are Mindark. After all if they announce is forbidden then becomes a matter of would people risk their accounts?

Last edited:
Best thing to do on a personal level, is don't buy anything from known botters.

At end of the day only ones with power to stop it are Mindark. After all if they announce is forbidden then becomes a matter of would people risk their accounts?
Yes I agree to some extent, but the botters will get their items sold anyway, no chance to get ever single soul in the community to know of every single botter and always be alert not buying from them.

1. A hunter getting 95% return. In 10 hours.
2. A hunter getting 95% return. In 10 hours.

pick one.
Truth now.

1. Average/casual player gets 92% returns in 10 hours (on average) and thinks he's gonna do better next time.
2. At the same time the botter gets 99% (or maybe more in some cases we'll never know for sure) in 1000 hours.

This system cannot go on forever especially now since people are starting to understand what's going on. I don't think that adrenaline junkies' losses can support botters' profits in and of themselves, you need the casual player, and the latter is absolutely effed in the curred system, that's one of the things that's halting this game's growth.

Truth now.

1. Average/casual player gets 92% returns in 10 hours (on average) and thinks he's gonna do better next time.
start something with "truth now" and then immediately essentially claim tt return % is lower if playing from time to time...
where is the proof for that (where is the claimed "truth") - anyone logged their returns with occasional plays with big enough overall turnover?

I understand why they take no action against this but it's short sighted, the game needs new players/retention and the optics that the 'top' players in the game are all\just afk bots or team accounts is not good, certainly wouldnt want to start an investment/grind journey into that enviroment if I were to discover the game today and the current economy can only sustain so much high dps and efficiency 24h turnover before something gives way.
People think it doesn't affect them but it is a 0 sum pvp RCE game kind of mind blowing such thingsare allowed here but forbidden in casual games like fps with nothing on the line lol

1. A hunter getting 95% return. In 10 hours.
2. A hunter getting 95% return. In 10 hours.

pick one.

The problem with bots isnt really the "normal" hunting hours. The problem, as previously stated, lies in bots hunting at times when the avatar would otherwise be idle.

You're also looking at the wrong variables. TT-return in this game is irrelevant. What matters is the markup output that the "bot hunter" gets that it wouldnt get if the avatar had been idle, and in whose hands that markup output would end up if the "bot hunter" had instead been idle.

Mindark created all conditions for simple auto clicking. (No need for any bots)

Step 1: Loot 2.0 so no one can do more than 99% return.

Step 2: Create mechanism where all you need for interaction is one button. F F F F

Step 3: Create items with lifesteal. Rings, amps , etc.

DONE

Don't hate the players when MA did everything possible to make this possible.

start something with "truth now" and then immediately essentially claim tt return % is lower if playing from time to time...
where is the proof for that (where is the claimed "truth") - anyone logged their returns with occasional plays with big enough overall turnover?
It's not just the playtime it's also skills and gear, I should've mentioned that I guess. When a person can hunt 24/7 they would have a higher looter prof which does affect returns, they would also need better gear which also affects returns. Combine that with being able catch all the loot waves - you get higher returns and more markup. And you are very much aware that it works this way. Your hunting log is very informative btw thank you for maintaining that, other logs as well.

And while skills and gear should absolutely matter, the system at this stage is disbalanced because whoever is able to hunt 24/7 gets everything while the casual/average player is generally screwed (with a few exceptions of course).

The problem with bots isnt really the "normal" hunting hours. The problem, as previously stated, lies in bots hunting at times when the avatar would otherwise be idle.

You're also looking at the wrong variables. TT-return in this game is irrelevant. What matters is the markup output that the "bot hunter" gets that it wouldnt get if the avatar had been idle, and in whose hands that markup output would end up if the "bot hunter" had instead been idle.

Well, I don't agree with that very much, because the higher rates of the dynamics are much rarer than the normal ones. This in itself is the main factor in hunting that keeps me on the hunting ground all day.

The other thing is that the game takes a lot more PED in the beginning when you're not on the wave. Even if you don't get caught a wave, but you hunt this mob with 30 shots, the losses are proportional to the bet vs the mob's HP and this is the reason why a 24 hour bot has better results.
The grind in itself is boring gameplay mainly at the low and medium levels, especially due to the lack of adequate markups, which encourages most hunters to kill faster, which is actually gambling in the game.

The other option is to eliminate these proportional losses and turn the game into 100% gambling. But the consequence of this will stop all these bots and MA will have no one to win from.

In short, the game is made to work better for 24 hour bots, fucking everyone who plays normally.

Last edited:
Mindark created all conditions for simple auto clicking. (No need for any bots)

Step 1: Loot 2.0 so no one can do more than 99% return.

Step 2: Create mechanism where all you need for interaction is one button. F F F F

Step 3: Create items with lifesteal. Rings, amps , etc.

DONE

Don't hate the players when MA did everything possible to make this possible.
step 1 is the exact opposite of incentive for playing more?
for me step 1 is survivable MU in instances like mayhem

and, to afk 24h/7, read repair the equipment you would still have to go out of the these clicking boundaries, same if a mob gets stuck?

Reactions: jak
The fact that you are having this debate is already very telling. In any other game if a person is found using bots they would be: first shamed by everyone, and second instantly banned by the developer.

But here we are, EU losing a little bit of its soul with every passing day.

The fact that you are having this debate is already very telling. In any other game if a person is found using bots they would be: first shamed by everyone, and second instantly banned by the developer.

I would be very happy to read this statement when is made it in selling weapons for $20-50k.
These topics usually encourage this particular way of hunting to make the prices of these weapons worthwhile.

about other games if it is like that - what evidence is there besides weird behaviour (not even that if done in an instance) and long hours?
are the other mentioned games installing surveilance software along with the game? I would not be too happy with that even if it helps the issue at hand.
think the only reason bans ever happened in this game was because people were actually showing off their bots , not because of just weird behaviour

I would be very happy to read this statement when is made it in selling weapons for $20-50k.
These topics usually encourage this particular way of hunting to make the prices of these weapons worthwhile.
thats a very interesting solution of the problem, lets blame the ones selling their weapons in a particular price range, should about fix it

• Haha
Reactions: jak
thats a very interesting solution of the problem, lets blame the ones selling their weapons in a particular price range, should about fix it

You are misinterpreting it. I don't care about your profit, I care about the way you do it.
Currently, prices are inadequate to the results of their use, and this only gives rise to bot behavior. So I made a suggestion in my 1st comment here.
If something costs 1k, then that will be the price for both of us, not just for you, right?

About the bots..

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

[Moderated: Removed rule violations]

1-Entropia-2021-10-26-20-48-57.jpg

This is the help of MA when someone intentionally interferes in my gameplay.

This series was chosen because the player has enough time, through the short range needed to kill, to stop if he is not a bot.
This is not an accidental kill, but as you can see it is a consequence of several days in a row.

I know my English is not good, but it seems to me that the comment of the Official of the MA is not very meaningful to claim publicly that they take action if someone harms my game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe he is just dont care about sweaters.

I have a rare token if this will answer your sarcasm.
I have a similar series in my personal photos here.
Still, the chosen actions by MA do not give me a reason to pay for the past 2 years...

No private instances outside of mayhem.

Temporarily flagged for non-lootable pvp when attacking mobs higher than level 5.

No shared loot mobs outside of events.

Unreal Engine 5.

Real Cash Economy.

Then I woke up.

:ROFLMAO:

You are misinterpreting it. I don't care about your profit, I care about the way you do it.
Currently, prices are inadequate to the results of their use, and this only gives rise to bot behavior. So I made a suggestion in my 1st comment here.
If something costs 1k, then that will be the price for both of us, not just for you, right?

About the bots..

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

I can upload a lot of similar screenshots that MA requires of me. It's no coincidence that I have over a thousand ignored cattle on my list, even though the moderators don't like it and come up with a reason to remove the topics.

1-Entropia-2021-10-26-20-48-57.jpg

This is the help of MA when someone intentionally interferes in my gameplay.

This series was chosen because the player has enough time, through the short range needed to kill, to stop if he is not a bot.
This is not an accidental kill, but as you can see it is a consequence of several days in a row.

I know my English is not good, but it seems to me that the comment of the Official of the MA is not very meaningful to claim publicly that they take action if someone harms my game.

unbelievable. was there a result of your case, ban?

Please PM locations for these botters so i can use them to finish off the remaining 49.9% of every mob i shoot - or can bots identify a previously damaged mob?

Back