News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Meanwhile I post the Map of the full "New Treasure Island"
(which includes the main Central Island ; and vast Lands West, South-West, and South of that Island) :

index.php

Paul

Last edited:
Good luck on getting an official answer to THAT lol! Not in a million years - RP
Still, there might be a way to find out...
Entering mayhem instances from TI does not affect deeds, confirmed by official, so no point entering instance from shrapnel & no markup island to boost deeds revenue :)

Good luck on getting an official answer to THAT lol! Not in a million years - RP
Still, there might be a way to find out...
Err on the side of caution and enter when at NTI anyway, what have you got to lose.
Entering mayhem instances from TI does not affect deeds, confirmed by official, so no point entering instance from shrapnel & no markup island to boost deeds revenue :)
I entered via NTI and got a 3K Cat 1 so maybe they are giving out huge multis if you go via NTI :p

Err on the side of caution and enter when at NTI anyway, what have you got to lose.

I entered via NTI and got a 3K Cat 1 so maybe they are giving out huge multis if you go via NTI :p
Yes ath guaranteed, also they send you home free burgers and beer if you enter instance From TI.

And also they send you two mermaids to wave with palm tree leaf while you eat burger and drink beer.

Funny comments - nice to see! :)
On a slightly more "how things might actually work" note, there are suggestions out there, even the odd semi-cryptic comment by a pp, that a server has to earn its 'right' to drop a ten item through turnover. The same may be true for high multi requirements. Individual events could well be luck, but after a while the statistics start to shine through.
Unfortunately, individuals don't normally get even close to statistically 'proving' what is and isn't true, but crowds could in theory do so. If listening to the winds of wild conjecture won't do any harm, then why not listen to them? If on Caly, you may as well enter mayhem from NTI, yes ;)

Dude, @Ludvig|MindArk is the last person you should be saying this to! He is very good about talking to us! If you feel he or others have not answered or given you some info maybe ask for that info?

"Dude", it's nothing personal against ludvig. He is the only person i should be saying it to because he is the one that said there would be a follow-up announcement.

This is not about others players giving info/making guesses/assumptions, it's about not having the follow-up announcement yet. Just wondering :)

Down to 1 pec / share, guess it's going to be like that for the whole mayhem duration :sneaky:

Down to 1 pec / share, guess it's going to be like that for the whole mayhem duration :sneaky:
It will be probably worse next 3 weeks. This 1 pec came from 3-4 days of activity before mayhem. Only after Mayhem it will start settling. Will take a year to get real numbers.

It will be probably worse next 3 weeks. This 1 pec came from 3-4 days of activity before mayhem. Only after Mayhem it will start settling. Will take a year to get real numbers.
2 days and a little: Monday, Tuesday and a little bit of Wednesday.
These are real numbers. Means 1-2 pec for full week during events and anywhere 4 to 7 pecs off events.
Means it generated like 40k PEDs for the NTI shares so far (approx 5 pecs per). So total revenue was 80k (if NTI is 50%) or 120k (if NTI is 25%). Let's assume 100k was the total revenue and if the revenue is 3% from the total turnover, which is 3-4 mil PED turnover in 10 days, half of them being very slow due to Caly main event.
These are real numbers and they are not bad at all imo...

Numbers would be even better if they would make the spawns better....

2 days and a little: Monday, Tuesday and a little bit of Wednesday.
These are real numbers. Means 1-2 pec for full week during events and anywhere 4 to 7 pecs off events.
Means it generated like 40k PEDs for the NTI shares so far (approx 5 pecs per). So total revenue was 80k (if NTI is 50%) or 120k (if NTI is 25%). Let's assume 100k was the total revenue and if the revenue is 3% from the total turnover, which is 3-4 mil PED turnover in 10 days, half of them being very slow due to Caly main event.
These are real numbers and they are not bad at all imo...

Numbers would be even better if they would make the spawns better....
real for sure but not realistic long therm. Many that are not going to grind there are just testing the mobs. It will settle at a lower number imo. But a lot also depends on where the 24/7 botters settle down. They can turnover 50-60k/day alone at full speed so they will impact it if it’s worth it for them to hit play at TI.

"Dude", it's nothing personal against ludvig. He is the only person i should be saying it to because he is the one that said there would be a follow-up announcement.

This is not about others players giving info/making guesses/assumptions, it's about not having the follow-up announcement yet. Just wondering :)
I wouldn't expect follow ups from Mindark or PPs too much...

Still waiting for Booth upgrade announcement from Justin announced at vu 10.
Stll waiting for follow up to questions about PPs playing on entropia forum that the son of the big guy announced a long while back...

Hell, I think there's still some Marco statements out there promised follow ups on a lot of stuff and... uh...

@Ludvig|MindArk
As there have been a few comments on the topic, I am trying to gather some feedback for the team regarding New Treasure Island spawns. I have already forwarded some information, but would be very helpful if I could get some more specific details, such as;

1) Which creatures do you feel currently have good, adequate or bad spawns?
2) If a spawn is bad, for what reason (too spread out, not spread enough, too high/low density, etc)?
3) In what way do you feel it could be improved (how high density, for example)?

1) Calypsocod - bad spawn South West of NTI server.
2) spawn not dense enough. There isn’t any good spawn and this spawn is very sparse, one has to hunt around to find the mobs, wasting lots of time.
3) higher maturity, all stalkers would be nice! But most importantly lots more mobs, as dense as you feel would be good for the area!!!

Thanks!

As there have been a few comments on the topic, I am trying to gather some feedback for the team regarding New Treasure Island spawns. I have already forwarded some information, but would be very helpful if I could get some more specific details, such as;

1) Which creatures do you feel currently have good, adequate or bad spawns?
2) If a spawn is bad, for what reason (too spread out, not spread enough, too high/low density, etc)?
3) In what way do you feel it could be improved (how high density, for example)?

I would like to add a spawn of Drone Coordinator's to NTI. Reason being there is only 1 natural spread out rare spawn of them in the game which makes doing the Daily next to impossible when you get it. Often we just drop that Daily since you can't hunt only that mob since it is a mob that is rare mixed in with troopers and drones. Flying around for hours to kill 50 Drone Coordinator's just isn't worth our time so we don't. Just would be amazing if we had an actual spawn of them to complete the daily mission and hunt.

Thanks.

I would like to add a spawn of Drone Coordinator's to NTI. Reason being there is only 1 natural spread out rare spawn of them in the game which makes doing the Daily next to impossible when you get it. Often we just drop that Daily since you can't hunt only that mob since it is a mob that is rare mixed in with troopers and drones. Flying around for hours to kill 50 Drone Coordinator's just isn't worth our time so we don't. Just would be amazing if we had an actual spawn of them to complete the daily mission and hunt.

Thanks.
And add steel birds too? And every other mobs you don't like spawn on? 🙈

Why not just do support case and get decent spawns anywhere? Is it just because MA is listening to this thread? So you figure can bypass the support system? 🙈

I rather just see the normal spawn increased since it's a crappy spawn and takes so long running around to find the drone coordinators! 🤪 No reason to add them to NTI in my opinion. But definitely needs a better spawn somewhere!

Steel Birds - Defenders - Drone Coordinators - Jam Raiders - Spider Bombers

hell, while we're at it, add Mulaak'f and Muluk-Hir and Mulmun and Attackers too so we don't even have to go into lootable pvp at all.

Also, move all of the pyrite blood moss himi and fire root to only spawn on TI and in mass quantities.

hey m8, have we received any posts yet? i've been looking but i feel like I must have missed it.. since we're almost in March now lol

Nov 18, 2021:
We are following this thread and reading all questions posted. A follow-up announcement will be made to clarify the parts we are able to give more information on.
So, any update @Ludvig|MindArk ?
When are we getting the follow-up announcement to clarify questions regarding tax, events etc.

I think that the project was not abandoned, was simply successful (from seller side)
NFT craze lead to purchase of a "less than a CLD yielding" asset at high price in a fire sale.
as NTI shares realigh to 5..7 ped are probably interesting to hold.
....or double up of playerbase

Having a built-up area over on the east without a teleporter still seems rather silly to me (unless I've missed it)...
No vehicles allowed where there's a hangar also seems rather sub-cranial...
[on the topic of development effort and expectations].

I reckon the current 9.5 ped is broadly in line with some investors wanting to get back out again and no real buying pressure. RL uncertainty is swinging quite a bit more at the mo, so it could be worse.

Back