Selling: NI UL Armours+Rare+buff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Ascension - sold
BO for Gorgon - +2.5k

Pains me to do this, but it's became apparent I don't have an eco bone in my body, and I need to free up some peds for a community project. I don't utilise these fabulous armours as much as I should and it would be a shame for them to gather dust! I have kept them until now, as these are the armours I have high hopes in looking spectacular in the new engine.

The first set I have for sale, took real blood sweat and tears, and for all intents and purposes I would keep as a memento to the work, camaraderie and lore that helped to create them. Every ascension piece has a story to tell. For me I cant/wont do long or non interactive streaming, shot myself in the foot! But makes this set more special to me :)
However its a fabulous armour that deserves a bit more than being in my storage, The Ascension full F set is up for sale, to all reasonable offers.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Secondly I have a hard fought mixed set of Gorgon. All parts I have looted myself or purchased comps to upgrade. As there has been very little sales history at these tiers, I have attached a few extra photos at lower tiers to maybe help in offers.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Of course happy to send links, stats, or any other information you need :)

[Adjusted Gorgon Thigh Guards (F)] = tier 2.23
[Adjusted Gorgon Harness (F)] = tier 0.99
[Adjusted Gorgon Foot Guards (F)] = tier 2.19
[Adjusted Gorgon Gloves (F)] = tier 2.03
[Adjusted Gorgon Helmet (F)] = Tier 0.89
[Improved Gorgon Shin Guards (F)] = tier 0
[Improved Gorgon Arm Guards (F)] = tier 1.60

No rush to sell either set, but I have my eyes on something which will be very useful in community events so would like to free up some peds to support this.

For the Ascension there has been apparently sets sell previously for 10k, there are sets for sale atm around this price. My set has a few parts tiered, but its not expensive to tier upgrade.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Any hints on the new project?
It is something that I should hopefully be able to use to support several different levels of player interaction, which means a lot to me :) Either en mass events, smaller instances or helping "levelling up" sooner for those who couldn't before :)

In the light of transparency I would be more than happy to discuss intentions if it were to be influential in the sales, just let me know :)
(+ gz on 100 posts! :yay: )

Last edited:

“But the fact is, dreams catch us with our armor off.”​

― Victoria Schwab, The Unbound

(I read a sale thread here a while back where the author filled the bumps with quotes instead, it was a nice change from the norm :) )

Last edited:

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”​

― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

“Put on some armor. Just remember what's armor and what's you, so when it's time to take it off, you can.”
― Brent Weeks, The Blinding Knife

We are nothing, but small moments. All happening within, a bigger moment.
―Tees Maar Khan

Bump for fancy armor and fancy quotes. Check my signature ;)

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

--Pericles (Ancient Greece)

“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
― H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Price updated, I don't want to keep the seller of the item (I am hoping for to use in the events) hanging about too long, so happy to reduce a bit to try and get the sales done :)

“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.”
― Terry Pratchett

“You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak

Price updated, its really at the lowest I'd be wanting to take for them, otherwise I will need to fund the new project another way :)

Item acquired :)

The Gorgon set remains on sale for anyone who stumbles over this thread, but no great rush :)

“War." Gorgon spits the word. "That is what they call it to give the illusion of honor and law. It is chaos. Madness and blood and the hunger to win. It has always been thus and shall always be so.”
― Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing

Gorgon armour bump....

What did the ascension set sell for?
Quite honestly I never kept track. Both myself and the buyer were happy and that was that!

I do appreciate sales prices for longevity sake, but I also appreciate discretion. I'll never be a pro seller 😕

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back