Best MoFo Profession in 2022?

100m range, helps with def costs, you can cut overkill by using a melee blade, 67 dps for 5k ped, thats alot for not that much peds, also you have option to shoot 3.2 dpp if you buy 200 ped L amp, lasts for 24k ped cycled, so 800 ped markup for 100k ped, thats less than 1% cycle, 5%+ more kills per ped for that 1% or 5-6% from dpp and more from reduced armor/fap costs as range is high. 70 dps with amp on weapon compare without rings, and no need to invest in a big amp. Only needs 42 lvl's. I think its pretty good. DPS is good for it's price/lvl
I would buy one for 5k ped if there is one with good TIR for pvp. For hunting I'd stay away from that weapon. Too violatile.

I would buy one for 5k ped if there is one with good TIR for pvp. For hunting I'd stay away from that weapon. Too violatile.
It rolls loot like any other gun? Why its more volatile? Around 60 eff with amp like pretty much all other guns

Actually it should be less volatile than most other guns as its 3.2 dpp with amp, so you get around 5% more loot rolls per ped than with 3 dpp, so more rare loot events and multirolls per ped, more chances to roll good loot?

Actually it should be less volatile than most other guns as its 3.2 dpp with amp, so you get around 5% more loot rolls per ped than with 3 dpp, so more rare loot events and multirolls per ped, more chances to roll good loot?
Rip math

You deal around 5% more damage with 3.2 dpp than with 3 dpp, right? So you kill 5% more monsters with 3.2 dpp with same ped than with 3 dpp, so you have 5% extra chances to roll multiloot/rare loot events than with 3.0 dpp, thats what i mean, i know the return is still around the same, wont affect long run return % but will affect so you have 5% extra chances for multi loots/rare loot events, so player have a extra chance to roll a global loot or tier comps with those 5%extra shots. With Zorra you have so much range that on some mobs you dont use armor/fap, so you save on that front too. I think its less volatile as it can affect short term return, as you have better chances with 3.2 dpp to roll a good loot than with 3.0 dpp, 5% better chances.

Last edited:
You deal around 5% more damage with 3.2 dpp than with 3 dpp, right? So you kill 5% more monsters with 3.2 dpp with same ped than with 3 dpp, so you have 5% extra chances to roll multiloot/rare loot events than with 3.0 dpp, thats what i mean, i know the return is still around the same, wont affect long run return % but will affect so you have 5% extra chances for multi loots/rare loot events, so player have a extra chance to roll a global loot or tier comps with those 5%extra shots. With Zorra you have so much range that on some mobs you dont use armor/fap, so you save on that front too. I think its less volatile as it can affect short term return, as you have better chances with 3.2 dpp to roll a good loot than with 3.0 dpp, 5% better chances.

While what you say is almost correct, for the most part, the "volatility" you mention is very dependent on mob choice and thus cannot be attributed to the weapon. (For some mob choices a lower dpp would be desirable, as shrapnel would be the prefered loot from those mobs)

Ususally, it seems, volatility refers to the swings of TT-return, and that volatility is lower with a lower damage interval weapon. That volatility has nothing to do with DPP. DPP is very important, for reasons that you mentioned, and other reasons.

The reason volatility is lower with a lower damage interval is simple; the difference in cost to kill for any given creature is lower.

There are many reasons to prefer a slower weapon. Reduced volatility (TT-return volatility) is not one of them.

While what you say is almost correct, for the most part, the "volatility" you mention is very dependent on mob choice and thus cannot be attributed to the weapon. (For some mob choices a lower dpp would be desirable, as shrapnel would be the prefered loot from those mobs)

Ususally, it seems, volatility refers to the swings of TT-return, and that volatility is lower with a lower damage interval weapon. That volatility has nothing to do with DPP. DPP is very important, for reasons that you mentioned, and other reasons.

The reason volatility is lower with a lower damage interval is simple; the difference in cost to kill for any given creature is lower.

There are many reasons to prefer a slower weapon. Reduced volatility (TT-return volatility) is not one of them.
Oh see what you mean, thanks! I still think zorra for lvl/price range is pretty good option.

I have decided to buy Combustive Attack Nanochip 8.
Next step will be some MF amp for it.
Thanks everybody for the useful information and good luck in next Mayhem.
Had one and loved it. With the new amps, you'll be hitting some massive crits!

Good choice.

Are there any MF chips usable for PvP? Back in the days big Cryo ones were good for penetrating the popular armors but that was years ago. Is mindforce just a "variety" thing these days?

Are there any MF chips usable for PvP? Back in the days big Cryo ones were good for penetrating the popular armors but that was years ago. Is mindforce just a "variety" thing these days?
Kinetic 15 L & UL, Cryo 10 L are decent for pvp

Back