Space is boring?

Entropia Dao

Provider
So I'm flying from Calypso to Next Island to get the disciple armor.
And since I'm too cheap to buy a quad, I just use my vtol.
I thought I might be shot in space, or see something, but it is just a boring ~2h flight.

I know some of you enjoy PK in space, and some of you have space services. But for the rest of us, don't you think space is a nuisance?
I know it is a stalemate where MA kind change anything without pissing people off. But the current situation isn't ideal either.

So I don't know what you guys think, but for most of us space is boring.
But that isn't necessarily a bad thing either I guess. It is just one of those quirks of Entropia.

I think space needs some excitement too...

but if you are too cheap to buy a quad, or take a warp.. you get what you get... lol... sorry not trying to be mean. I'm joking mostly.

Next time just go take a bubble bath or something while you are flying in space.

There's your problem.
In a Sleipnir you have to pay attention to mob spawns because you are piloting a sedentary tin can and the journey takes twice as long.
Quad you just fly through the cunts.

And this is why I'm going to take a warp flight back.

One good thing about space is that it remind me of the old windows 3.1 screensaver. Which was really cool back in the day. I would sometimes stare at it and imagine I was in the USS Enterprise.
30 years later it is not so fun anymore.

I think space needs some excitement too...

but if you are too cheap to buy a quad, or take a warp.. you get what you get... lol... sorry not trying to be mean. I'm joking mostly.

Next time just go take a bubble bath or something while you are flying in space.
You don't know how long of a bath I take. I would end up in newly discovered space by the time I'm back at my computer :silly:

You should just find someone with a wormhole chip and let them open a wormhole for you to jump to the planet.

oh wait,
nvm.

Did I hear someone getting banned to do just that? or is that a myth?

Anyway, yes I died once to space horrors, and now I'm just going to log out and do the last part of my journey tomorrow.
I'm taking a warp back for sure.

Okay, I graduated and took a pickup flight back for 35ped.

Just a reminder. When I used to play I had to pay 25 ped to go to club neverdie. I had to wait for hours until the flight filled.
Had to find the hangar, which where in the middle of nowhere (and no vehicles back then).

And once I fell of on the way there (was a bug).

So, space is boring but atleast we have an uber service, ehh I mean warp drive service.

New armor looks shiny btw.
Also, NI is weird, not my cup of tea.

Space is boring, but its also nice, because it creates a simulated distance between planets. If space wasn't here and all the planets were just continents on calypso where you could teleport to, the economy would be a lot better for those continents, and more people would hunt/mine/craft on other continents planets wouldnt go broke and new players would feel there are a lot more players in this game, so it's good that space is here. right?

space is a nuisance indeed :unsure: but this nuissance contributes to the game economy imo.

Also space is not only used to travel, some space crews are devoted to skilling for example http://kronan-ms.info/

Space is boring, but its also nice, because it creates a simulated distance between planets. If space wasn't here and all the planets were just continents on calypso where you could teleport to, the economy would be a lot better for those continents, and more people would hunt/mine/craft on other continents planets wouldnt go broke and new players would feel there are a lot more players in this game, so it's good that space is here. right?

:scratch2: Do I detect a hint of sarcasm, or is it my mind playing tricks :scratch:

Anyway, I didn't like NI. even although loot was good TT wise, I just don't like the graphic style.
NI has a purpelish light effect overlay most of the time, the mobs are weird and there are only 6 of them.
AG feels weird too. A lot of text on NPC's but very confusing in general.
I'm too low skilled for the only interesting instance, but from what I've seen on YouTube, the only planet that looks remotely fun is Arkadia. And I heard that some missions are bugged and the instances are buggy too.

I won't complain about space anymore, since I prolly only going to visit Monria and CND in the future.
If there was a free teleport, I might visit all of the planets and explore once in a while. If there was a paying teleport I might visit them every year. But like it stands I have enough with Calypso.

Time is money, just buy a quad! ;)

PS: Schedule daily warps are only 10ped.

Back