Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

"Everybody gets Bitcoin at the price they deserve" ~Dan Held

I bought a pizza from my first 10 bitcoin :wtg:

But it could have been worse. Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10.000 bitcoin for a pizza.

Newbie: I have 50% returns, how come?

Screenshot-431.png

Entropians: Sample size is to small, you need a bigger sample.

Newbie: Ok
Screenshot-432.png

Entropians: Nah, we don't like BTC, we don't like bigger samples. 🤣

Meanwhile:

iu

Last edited by a moderator:
Entropian 1: Yay, i got my uber toy, only 200k
Ma: Let's turn on the Money Printer.
Discovery: New Toy.
Entropians: Ooooo, new shiny toy, I bid 200k
Entropian 2: I take it, I take it.
Entropian 1: Uhhh, I have a uber toy for sale.
Entropian 3 to 1: Uhhh, your toy ain't worth 200k anymore, I bid 50k
Entropian 1: Shit, I have to sell it now for 50k

But, at least your 10Ped is still worth $1 :cheer:
[System] [] You have gained 0.0715 Perception

And i'm gone, have fun all. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another picture for you. One that's even clearer:
index.php

The car is a hyundai ioniq.. if you buy it with one bitcoin, you still have 3k euros left to buy some
Ok, what do I see?

I see an idiot line.
With idiot spikes.

What was your point exactly?
To confirm my point that this is highly unsuited to act as money?
And only suited for speculation?

I also never understood this reference. Imagine PE being tied to btc in 2009. Opalo = 1BTC. And you now need 5 BTC to kill a dasp e.g.

Who would pay 200k$ to do it?

I.

"I also never understood this reference. Imagine PE being tied to btc in 2009. Opalo = 1BTC. And you now need 5 BTC to kill a dasp e.g.

Who would pay 200k$ to do it?"

It's actually quite simple. it means that whatever you do with regular fiat.. you are going to lose all your possessions in the long run, because of inflation.
Inflation is skyrocketing, and its because most countries printed an enormous amount of dollars/euros/fill in any coin, causing everything to go up in price. Turning the dollarprinter on can make a government turn away from a really sad truth, that the debt can never be payed back, that's why the ceiling of debt keeps getting hightened. The ped is tied to the dollar, whicjh is losing value. The reverse is true about Bitcoin. There is a limited amount, it can never exceed 21 million. There are 65 million people on earth with more than 1 million dollars.. those 65 million cannot all own one bitcoin. You can't print anymore bitcoin, nobody is "the boss of bitcoin".
I am not suggesting Entropia uses bitcoin, Wizz was pointing out that it was going down and therefor crypto is not viable as a means of payment in entropia. That why I posted the meme, to show him Bitcoin isn't really going down in the long run. But we have the ped, and it is sort of a stablecoin already. It's only not publicly tradeable. If Mindark were to change this, it could catch the attention of an enormous crowd of people wanting to play "play to earn crypto" games. They can keep it tied to the dollar, but we would be able to buy it on exchanges with whichever other cryptocurrency. Like a PED/BTC market. So you could buy PED with Bitcoin..

the 21 million bitcoin dont mean there not more they keep moving the decimal point

it would be like telling the us gorverment to sop printing money in 10 year the us dollars whould be worth alot more 100 time more

"I also never understood this reference. Imagine PE being tied to btc in 2009. Opalo = 1BTC. And you now need 5 BTC to kill a dasp e.g.

Who would pay 200k$ to do it?"

It's actually quite simple. it means that whatever you do with regular fiat.. you are going to lose all your possessions in the long run, because of inflation.
Inflation is skyrocketing, and its because most countries printed an enormous amount of dollars/euros/fill in any coin, causing everything to go up in price. Turning the dollarprinter on can make a government turn away from a really sad truth, that the debt can never be payed back, that's why the ceiling of debt keeps getting hightened. The ped is tied to the dollar, whicjh is losing value. The reverse is true about Bitcoin. There is a limited amount, it can never exceed 21 million. There are 65 million people on earth with more than 1 million dollars.. those 65 million cannot all own one bitcoin. You can't print anymore bitcoin, nobody is "the boss of bitcoin".
I am not suggesting Entropia uses bitcoin, Wizz was pointing out that it was going down and therefor crypto is not viable as a means of payment in entropia. That why I posted the meme, to show him Bitcoin isn't really going down in the long run. But we have the ped, and it is sort of a stablecoin already. It's only not publicly tradeable. If Mindark were to change this, it could catch the attention of an enormous crowd of people wanting to play "play to earn crypto" games. They can keep it tied to the dollar, but we would be able to buy it on exchanges with whichever other cryptocurrency. Like a PED/BTC market. So you could buy PED with Bitcoin..

5 months have passed, the inflation monster is unleashed as predicted.

But, tell me, how did bitcoin (or any other crypto) hedge you against this rampant inflation so far? :unsure:

5 months have passed, the inflation monster is unleashed as predicted.

But, tell me, how did bitcoin (or any other crypto) hedge you against this rampant inflation so far? :unsure:
My Bitcoin amount keeps growing weekly due to staking dividends, what are you saying?
If you are reffering to the price of bitcoin in old currencies.. I bought my bitcoins on Friday march 2020. You can snark at me if Bitcoin goes below 4,598 euros :)

Last edited:
From the MA point of view, you can pay me in whatever you want, as long as i immediately convert them in SEK it beasrs no risk.

100 usd, 100 euro, 100 jpy, 100 yuan, or 100 BTC are no matter if there is someone "bartering" them for national fiat currency
because the balance account is made in SEK and the local supermakret accepts SEK.

receiving a currency (or a digital currency) in payment does not mean endorsing it or bearing the risk of it

a BTC in this moment is 27.340 USD ..... send 1 btc on MA wallet, receive (3% transfer fee) 265.198 PED
after 1 second any wallet app connected to an exchange make them 27340 USD and another click make them SEK to spend

the currency to be received is not a matter, the SENIORAGE in printing PED is preserved.
PED is a Stablecoin way before crypto bubble started. and works perfectly btw

My Bitcoin amount keeps growing weekly due to staking dividends, what are you saying?
If you are reffering to the price of bitcoin in old currencies.. I bought my bitcoins on Friday march 2020. You can snark at me if Bitcoin goes below 4,598 euros :)
yes, fair enough, that YOU bought them for 4k.
But what about all those suckers buying at 30k or 40k, or even worse, at 60k?

But that was not the point at all.
The point was, inflation is being rampant but bitcoin (and all other shitcoins) are tanking at the moment.
Contra-dictionary to what you claimed.

How come?

yes, fair enough, that YOU bought them for 4k.
But what about all those suckers buying at 30k or 40k, or even worse, at 60k?

But that was not the point at all.
The point was, inflation is being rampant but bitcoin (and all other shitcoins) are tanking at the moment.
Contra-dictionary to what you claimed.

How come?
Ahh,. well that is due to Luna terra. Luna terra had a stablecoin USt, but instead of pegging it against the dollar, they bought up huge amounts of bitcoin to use that as a counterweight for their stablecoin. Then bitcoin went down a bit and there was a huge spike in their stablecoin, which should stay around the dollar.
People lost faith in that stablecoin and as a result their crypto Luna tanked, went from 110 usd to 3 dollarcents today. Since the project failed the large amounts of bitcoin were no longer needed and sold back to exchanges to save all there was to save. So now we have a nice buying opportunity today. Never waste a good crisis!

Ahh,. well that is due to Luna terra. Luna terra had a stablecoin USt, but instead of pegging it against the dollar, they bought up huge amounts of bitcoin to use that as a counterweight for their stablecoin. Then bitcoin went down a bit and there was a huge spike in their stablecoin, which should stay around the dollar.
People lost faith in that stablecoin and as a result their crypto Luna tanked, went from 110 usd to 3 dollarcents today. Since the project failed the large amounts of bitcoin were no longer needed and sold back to exchanges to save all there was to save. So now we have a nice buying opportunity today. Never waste a good crisis!

But it's ALL the coins that are tanking right now.
So Luna Terra is responsible for this decimation of all crypto's?

I'll be totally honest, I have about 0,1% knowledge about crypto's and what drives their value (other than hype), but as spectator I see only a very big crash happening, and that while most fanboys shouted that it would be the perfect hedge against inflation. :unsure:

Luna Terra prenteded to be stable but was speculative.
it is not the single amount per se, it is the fact that it poses doubt on any stable schemes, on the real value of crypto and suchy
in moments where the faith in a suystem is declining there is a preference for liquidity
sellers become more aggressive and buyers demand a premium so prices accelerate downward.
chart analysys points to 24k first target, we are near or could be considered gotten
look at MATIC, it lost 60% of its value and is a "seevice currency" for polygon chain...
now registering information on polygon cost 1.5 eurocents instead of 4.... a good day to save some for real business

Yeah, bought me some more Polygon Matic, now that the prices are really low. and I also got 100 euros worth of LUNA.. now that its 0,03 euros instead of 100 euros (speculation)

But it's ALL the coins that are tanking right now.
So Luna Terra is responsible for this decimation of all crypto's?

I'll be totally honest, I have about 0,1% knowledge about crypto's and what drives their value (other than hype), but as spectator I see only a very big crash happening, and that while most fanboys shouted that it would be the perfect hedge against inflation. :unsure:
Yeah a hedge against inflation. We will see what happens in the world the coming 2 years. I think a major crash due to hyper/stagflation is coming. In our country its even worse, because we don't have enough personnell to grow, while inflation is almost the highest in Western-Europe. Nobody predicted Putin was actually this stupid. I still think Bitcoin is a major means to save your assets, even if you bought at 60k. Just don't sell and HODL. Bitcoin can recover really fast. Millionaire yesterday, broke today, Billionaire tomorrow. But ofcourse it could also be " Bubble" , but then again.. it;s a bubble thats been going on since 2011... Crypto holders call this the bear market. When the next halving comes, the sky will be the limit again. But I don't have a crystal ball. What I did see, was that bitcoin behaved differently during the covid-crisis. When it hit, bitcoin fell to 4300 euros.. (that's when I bought) but recovered within 2 weeks and then came two huge peaks Unlike that other asset, Gold, which did nothing. I am hoping history repeats itself. Ofcourse a lot of big companies are invested now, and that could mean it starts correlation more and more with Wall street/The worlds stock exchanges . We will see.
For now the ECB is not doing enough even with a 0.25 interest rate increase.. its too little too late.

Yeah, bought me some more Polygon Matic, now that the prices are really low. and I also got 100 euros worth of LUNA.. now that its 0,03 euros instead of 100 euros (speculation)
lol, I have no idea what I'm doing, so just bought 20k LUNA for 0,012. :ROFLMAO:

Just need a dead cat bounce to 50 and I'll be a millionaire! :wtg:

LUNA token is not looking very stable. It lost 98% of its value.

lol, I have no idea what I'm doing, so just bought 20k LUNA for 0,012. :ROFLMAO:

Smiles... the supply now is nuts. There was 343m coins a few days ago, now something like 1.4bn. The more sellers panic to dump UST it mints more luna. Waiting for a update of total supply in the morning. Might be 3bn tokens by then.

Was looking into it myself. Tried to get some at £0.002 down from like £79.00 but the exchanges locked new investors out. Its a dead coin now, can't see luna recovering while UST is still around £0.30 miles less than the dollar. Trust "Stable" coins they said, lose 98% overnight hahaha.

guess I could have better just deposited it in entropia.
With crypto I lose it even faster :ROFLMAO:

I just checked my Bitcoin wallet and it seems like I’m doing ok :)

1 BTC = 1 BTC

Luna got to a dollar before ust did :p

All i know is a day ago LUNA was 119 dollars a coin, In my money it was £97. Im now in for 20,000 coins for about £80. So 20000 x £97 is £1,940,000 haha.

i bought 300 dollars of a meme token nudes about a month ago, it ran all the way up to 146k it's now sitting at 14k, crypto is indeed wild and the volatility is not for ur avg investor/speculator. i personally believe at this point crypto the sector is to big to be ignored and it's still growing, entire global market is down over past few weeks, every major stock is at 52 week lows from amazon to amd to crapbook u name it it's at 52 week lows. my opinion is crypto will recover much faster than the overall market, and if u do invest it makes sense to divert even 1 to 3% of ur investment portfolio into some form of crypto asset class. worse case ur portfolio is down an extra 3% and the rest should easily recover that, best case u did a retarded investment and it did 1000x gain and ur 3% just turned into 3000% and boosted ur entire investment portfolio by 30x.

Doesn't the Luna event prove that we DON't want crypto in Entropia?
I mean, I understand spawns point about the fiat money inlfation being a risk.
But speaking about risks!
Even stable coins are not stable and can litterally vaporize overnight.

Let's just stick to PED. ;)

crypto is like 2.0 guns.. you smile twice ... once as you buy,, once as you sell
well, that is, IF you can ever sell.
And the question is, will you still smile if you sell :unsure:

" Een doekje voor het bloeden" as the Dutch Exchange would say. Better than nothing, and you get to keep your worthless Luna

the first time i saw that crypto with 15% interest out of nothing i saw a future unavoidable fail
simply was interest out of thin air...

There is nno free lunch in the markets (J.m. Keynes)

Back