Price Check Mayhem Perfected Electric Nanochip 15

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
I wonder what people evaluate this Mayhem Perfected Electric Nanochip 15 at ?

Base DPS: 114.4
Efficience: 83.3%

120k M tokens and 4x Rare Tokens

Considering the [A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified] Tier 0 was sold for 200k ped (not long ago)
Base DPS: 116.8
Efficience: 84%

117k M tokens and 2x Rare Tokens

My wild guess would be 250k if LP-100 went for 200k. I think this has higher DPS capabilities especially with the new mayhem MF amp, might not be as high DPP as the LP (can't see on weapon compare as some fields are not filled or not correct on the Chip) but lower user level etc.
Bit surprised none has been collected yet, i might miss a vital point, being the poor noob that I'm unfortunately am.

Lp 100 mod will definitely get the higher price just because its a pistol and most hunters would go for a pistol/rifle instead of a chip. the 2x rare mayhem its just a pretext to choose the chip instead of the pistol. Evey demonstrated what a lp100 can do, im preety sure with a perf15 chip things woulda been diifferent. Its like why the hell would you get a augmented foeripper mayhem instead of a mod lp? nonsense, and this is not related to price/cost to redeem. they will find a buyer/redeemer if ma will stop refilling the trader, was same situation with lb improved bp 110 and bp 130. ppl started to buy them because they had tokens and were no weapons better than the available ones. i hope ma will think about just letting go on the market the lp 100 or bc 80 or bp 70 just to flood the market. the rarity thingie was lost. mod nano its a dream, will have such a huge impact after 1-2 years of usage from smart ones and i believe a t10 will end up beating the 1kk ped value if MA decides not to refill those.
PS: Even Joker thinks to comeback when he sees those juicy swords swinging around.

EDIT: lack of grammar :guide:

I wonder what people evaluate this Mayhem Perfected Electric Nanochip 15 at ?

Base DPS: 114.4
Efficience: 83.3%

120k M tokens and 4x Rare Tokens

Considering the [A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified] Tier 0 was sold for 200k ped (not long ago)
Base DPS: 116.8
Efficience: 84%

117k M tokens and 2x Rare Tokens
fk all atm. Where EVERYONE is Selling and noone is buying... Exept for Anoyezozes.. or what ever his name is.. he some how manages to flip guns in this dead market atm :D

well range is cool but laser amps are way to expensive. having a full ul set its so much better and cheaper and this why myself i value that chip more then the LP100. I was looking at some numbers and you waste an insane amount on 45B and beta per year.
In mayhems you have to go for max amps on lp100 its not efficient to use HC204 lol so you are really stuck with L amps.

Chip > Lp 100, who disagree has no clue about them

Last edited:
Looking at number of weapons listed "well i dont really want to sell, asking for a friend of Onlyfans"
that mean "i am asking a price that is way over what ppl want to pay but maybe someone lift it"
and the fall (announced considering how the stable Terra.luna was unstable at all) of crypto...

Lp100 that is closest competitor has less requirements to be pulled, more market and better DPP
definitely the chip is not interesting as a choice, smaller market.

Sorry my estimation is in the 130k included premium for stacking
4x 6k rare 24000
120k normal 60.000
84.000 plus a generous 45k of premium for stacking the material.s

Are you sure he's not flipping them to himself?
there is a very high probability i do have to agree.....

Reactions: Mac
Are you sure he's not flipping them to himself?
I reported suspicious activity to support about him and a couple other accounts who run in the same circle. I haven't seen the other accounts in a while. Not sure if it's a coincidence, something actually happened or what...

Looking at number of weapons listed "well i dont really want to sell, asking for a friend of Onlyfans"
that mean "i am asking a price that is way over what ppl want to pay but maybe someone lift it"
This!! Could not said better if i tried ....

in my opinion max 190 to 200k if have a good TIR {but this is a risk that you take when you buy from the vendor)

Why? Why not? We like to "finger in air" price in EU.

I go for a cool 1.2million peds today

Or 8k when 20 year anniversary nuclear electric nano chip is introduced. One hit to kill a prot young without amp or rings.

It's superior to LP100. 2x mayhem amps a day for events. 100 mayhem day a year with 200 ped per amp, two amps a day is 40k a year only in mayhem events. While the Mayhem Kinetic UL amps are pretty cheap and very accessible atm. A Mayhem kinetic 2 has 1.4 pec decay and 12.6 PEC ammo consumption so 90% is ammo consumption on amp. Can't beat that.
Because of the extra range the DPS is quite the same on them, except that one is available 20 levels sooner and the skilling options are very cheap, both on L and on UL. Being perfected it could have pretty high DPP ...

So whatever a LP100 mod is worth on the market, perf electric is worth quite a bit more because whatever profit potential you may have with LP, width he electric is higher.

Edit. TIR has low impact.

Last edited:
It's superior to LP100. 2x mayhem amps a day for events. 100 mayhem day a year with 200 ped per amp, two amps a day is 40k a year only in mayhem events. While the Mayhem Kinetic UL amps are pretty cheap and very accessible atm. A Mayhem kinetic 2 has 1.4 pec decay and 12.6 PEC ammo consumption so 90% is ammo consumption on amp. Can't beat that.
Because of the extra range the DPS is quite the same on them, except that one is available 20 levels sooner and the skilling options are very cheap, both on L and on UL. Being perfected it could have pretty high DPP ...

So whatever a LP100 mod is worth on the market, perf electric is worth quite a bit more because whatever profit potential you may have with LP, width he electric is higher.

Edit. TIR has low impact.
umm i m not convinced, i see only 2 momentarily advantage that can be recorded for now: an UL amp and the faster reach of requiring lvl

tho, if we talk about UL amp the modLP can use the hyp204 ( 12 points dps less ....that is around 700 boxes/mtokens per week counted for 22h/5%FB, 25%reload and 30% extradmg )

yet to be known the DPP on ele and i wont count much on the kinetic2 to bring much eff in the equation on that 70 ped tt ( we will see )

note: if anyone has ideas about the numbers of hours...spare me, anyway ...any comment regarding this makes him irrelevant .. so if is an itch to bring comments about it this talk is not for u is for big boys and the sweat circle is elsewhere , feel free to go

:banana:

You can also use Extenders + the Implants that offer deterioration with the Chip that increase DPP further.

You can also use Extenders + the Implants that offer deterioration with the Chip that increase DPP further.
These do not affect dpp at all, they just offset decay

Efficiency is not the same as dpp. Extenders may change the efficiency based on their decay contribution vs total cost, but dpp will stay the same.
Yes it's not the same but it is correlated. If it's changing the cost input in any way it's effecting damage per pec.

umm i m not convinced, i see only 2 momentarily advantage that can be recorded for now: an UL amp and the faster reach of requiring lvl

tho, if we talk about UL amp the modLP can use the hyp204 ( 12 points dps less ....that is around 700 boxes/mtokens per week counted for 22h/5%FB, 25%reload and 30% extradmg )

yet to be known the DPP on ele and i wont count much on the kinetic2 to bring much eff in the equation on that 70 ped tt ( we will see )

note: if anyone has ideas about the numbers of hours...spare me, anyway ...any comment regarding this makes him irrelevant .. so if is an itch to bring comments about it this talk is not for u is for big boys and the sweat circle is elsewhere , feel free to go

:banana:
yaya you are not convinced , is this coming from the fact you have one LP100 (not sure if u sold it or not) lul

Laser weapons/amps are overpriced, end of story.

yaya you are not convinced , is this coming from the fact you have one LP100 (not sure if u sold it or not) lul

Laser weapons/amps are overpriced, end of story.
dude, get back to your corner, if we talk about facts u have nor the clue nor the knowledge about my facts not to mention the above quote u put it is about exactly this...facts.. math ( i m not sure yet if u understand math more than a+b= your own and only profit above anything else <- facts again )

keep chewing info and come back with something more synthetized ( i can see from far distance u didn't noticed 2 important aspects i said: "momentarily" and "we will see" )

dude, get back to your corner, if we talk about facts u have nor the clue nor the knowledge about my facts not to mention the above quote u put it is about exactly this...facts.. math ( i m not sure yet if u understand math more than a+b= your own and only profit above anything else <- facts again )

keep chewing info and come back with something more synthetized ( i can see from far distance u didn't noticed 2 important aspects i said: "momentarily" and "we will see" )

math ? OMEGALUL

lp100+hc204 is waste of time FACT since you can't maximize the potential of the weapon vs perf chip + kinetic 2

sit down BOT

Last edited:
Yes it's not the same but it is correlated. If it's changing the cost input in any way it's effecting damage per pec.
DPP is DAMAGE per PEC.

Extenders do not change the damage output of the weapon (damage), nor do they change the cost of the shot (pec).

The fact that they have an efficiency rating means nothing.

Stop watching StevieB videos.

DPP is DAMAGE per PEC.

Extenders do not change the damage output of the weapon (damage), nor do they change the cost of the shot (pec).
further note: DPP is a s (notional damage / 1.4380 / pec per bullet (decay+ammo)
Extenders bear a 5% MU value so basically they ADD cost to the shot that is not DPP (calculated on TT cost) but it is the MU part of the bullet.

@ Alina if we account 2 more RARE to pull, H204 is same if not less cost.
if you look at eff the amplifier fractionally lowers it

@ Tbanna: Mayhem amp have a better DPP output than Hyper 204 (i cant argumetn on DPS, to me they both seems more than necessary and differences are fractional)

from a puller point of view ... if i had 4 rare i would better pull other items, wider market and can take out double quantity for collecting the stacking premium

from a user point of view, as Alina pointed in other post, wiki is often not updated , BUT
(BASED ON THE OTHER MF CHIP STATS ... decay of a chip is about 2.5 to 5% of bullet cost)
so i suppose that the 15 series is not 2.49 but 1.39 as a decay bringing DPP to 3.37)

market remains smaller than the pistol one and requires too many rare to be an interesting alternative imho

Stop watching StevieB videos.
BP20 TWEN should be "StevieB special edition"

TIR has maybe 0,5% influence on price if even that. People overestimate the difference between a TIR of 1 vs. 200.
i m sure One Crappy Player can answer that since he owes best dps weapon to date at a spectacular TIR rate of 1/200

Back