Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Wasn't sure if MA still did Summer Mayhems, if anyone can confirm that it will be happening this year and if so, approximately when?

so i cant grind my tokens? See you guys in halloween then

There will not be a Summer Mayhem this year either. I don't really have any more information than that though, sorry.
does this mean summer ring 2020 are still dropping from summer boxes?

They never said the ring won't get rotated out.

Also, Mayhem is a bit boring anyways ;)
(kidding lol, but some variety surely spices up life!)

did we get a summer 2021 ring?

The summer was the only real fun one :( With the Shade under the palm trees and heat de-buff in the sun. The buff elites and the cool boss in the middle. I'd much prefer they took out dusty easter robots or the boring non festive christmas stuff :(

There will not be a Summer Mayhem this year either. I don't really have any more information than that though, sorry.

Well, well. No surprise there is it? I mean, it is not like most of us pay to play or invest actual money in to EU. I really do feel sorry for people that paid lots of money for items that now will become irrelevant, I wonder how many people have gone and spent money prepping for it and now are left disappointed. Again, its not like we actually PAY to play, I hope the lack of air quotes does not impend the transmission of a huge load of sarcasm from me. Thank you so much for so little, again! Cheers. P.S. my bank card says goodbye until Halloween.😁🍻🙄🤣

Last edited:
Good don’t bring it back… way to many mayhem events…

I’d remove 20-30% of value from these 2.0 guns. Takes much longer now to pay then back..

Reactions: Jas
MindArk should leave the beta in that position and to work only on Unreal project.
That's good news.... After each event, the frustration with the game just grows.

MindArk should leave the beta in that position and to work only on Unreal project.
That's good news.... After each event, the frustration with the game just grows.
Yeah, stop all revenue streams and only work on your dreams. I guess the share holders will be very happy.

3 month migration again ?
Hyper finished in mayhem vendor...
maybe we see pills again at 6...7 peds aftehr they were thrashed for ped back in easter.
curious about how the "powerful weapon that are worth 300k beacuse pull items" can farm tokens with no events..
maybe become 200k piowerful weapons that pull item next year .....

Lucky we had the copy paste marcimexes, everyone was mad about those. Lucky we will have the copy paste bugged spawns big bulks but the copy paste summer annihilation would have been too much.

I wonder when will MA start surveying their customers to understand what they want and finally align their priorities? How do you focus on player retention when bunch of stuff are done backwards... ?

This was like giving kids their favorite toy then taking them away few moths later because in two years they will get other toys...

Terrible way to announce it too. Still waiting for you to hire some qualified people to handle communications...

Lucky we had the copy paste marcimexes, everyone was mad about those. Lucky we will have the copy paste bugged spawns big bulks but the copy paste summer annihilation would have been too much.

I wonder when will MA start surveying their customers to understand what they want and finally align their priorities? How do you focus on player retention when bunch of stuff are done backwards... ?

This was like giving kids their favorite toy then taking them away few moths later because in two years they will get other toys...

Terrible way to announce it too. Still waiting for you to hire some qualified people to handle communications...
There is so much COPY PAste one man can do.....

Very well written. In addition there is no as I know any long term strategy or action plan of EU or MA.(or I could not find it...) Just like headless fly zooming around.

It is pretty awful to the point that it becomes hilarious. Since they reworked Mayhem events it has become the most important event for all players that want to compete and loot the current best items. These events has become the one reason to owning top grinding gear to retrieve these awesome items. It is to the point that many probably feel that it is no reason to play outside of these seasonal events.

And this is the way they announce it being cancelled. To you really think they care a single percentage about customers? :ROFLMAO:

Is this a decision anchored with the board?
Their annual report for 2021 says otherwise, signed less then two months ago.
Makes me wonder if some new mischief not announced was found during Easter, mission reclaim should be easy fix and not justify fully canseling a mayhem...

Annual Report 2021
MindArk has successfully revised and upgraded the popular Mayhem events. First out was
Halloween Mayhem, the biggest event of the year after Merry Mayhem, to provide more
excitement and engagement for the users. The user reception was very good and the same
revision was done for Merry Mayhem and will cont inue for the rest of the Mayhem events in

Back