Help: Crafting question

Hego Damask

Stalker
Society
Victory
Hego Damask II
Hello there,

I have a question about crafting.

Is crafting with higher QR blueprints affect positively the TT return, or just the succes rate?

For example, 5 million clicks of a QR 100 BP can be expected to give the same TT return as 5 million clicks of a QR 0 BP?
(I know QR would go up, but imagine somebody just use the BP for 1 click than takes a new from vendor every time to make this test)

So is QR rating only affect the number of succes, but the after like 5 million clicks with both, would it be with maxed BP more item and less else, with 0 BP less item and more else, and expected about same TT, or with higher QR rating, the TT return should be also better?

I understand the end result would be better with high QR as more item, more mu on it, but the question is about TT now.

Thanks

success rate = tt return, no?

1) success = 1ped input => output
2) no success = 1ped input => fail, 0 ped out

success rate = tt return, no?

1) success = 1ped input => output
2) no success = 1ped input => fail, 0 ped out
I think its not as clear as this, as you get disproportionately more near successes at lower QRs, my gut feeling its definitly lower that maxed returns, the UI shows 83-95% success chance as things get maxed, maybe that actually the posted expected returns?

I think its not as clear as this, as you get disproportionately more near successes at lower QRs, my gut feeling its definitly lower that maxed returns, the UI shows 83-95% success chance as things get maxed, maybe that actually the posted expected returns?
Yep , to short

Hello there,

I have a question about crafting.

Is crafting with higher QR blueprints affect positively the TT return, or just the succes rate?

For example, 5 million clicks of a QR 100 BP can be expected to give the same TT return as 5 million clicks of a QR 0 BP?
(I know QR would go up, but imagine somebody just use the BP for 1 click than takes a new from vendor every time to make this test)

So is QR rating only affect the number of succes, but the after like 5 million clicks with both, would it be with maxed BP more item and less else, with 0 BP less item and more else, and expected about same TT, or with higher QR rating, the TT return should be also better?

I understand the end result would be better with high QR as more item, more mu on it, but the question is about TT now.

Thanks

To quote myself:
Some pointers here:

a) If there are no sales in the last week, leave it alone
b) At first, Volume is more important than MU
c) The skills you get will be a function of the cost/click; the higher the cost to click, the more skills you get

You can ignore c) above when you are just starting out, but eventually you will be looking at this more closely in order to achieve certain milestones. Lots of people click Simple Plastic Ruds for the skills and so these are often very cheap on auction since more of them are being made than can be used up for a given time period. So stay away from those as long as your bottom line is more important than the skills you get.

With experience you will eventually understand what the true cost to make these things actually is but as a general rule, the SR will tell you 2 things:

- the percent fails you get (95% SR means on average you will have 5 fails in 100 clicks)
- the long-term average TT returned (if you have an 80% SR BP, you will on average get 80% TT back, long-term, but short runs could be devastating)

I hope this helps.

Legends

The SR is a function of your skills and the QR of the print. Therefore, QR directly affects the Success Rate number you see at the crafting machine and that in turn determines the long-term average tt return you get.

Almost all prints at QR 1.0 have a SR of 81.4%, this means at first, they will only return 81.4% tt, on average. As the QR goes up, so does the SR. As the SR goes up, so does your tt returns.

And don't forget that non-SIB BPs are maxed at 90% SR, don't know why we have non-SIB BPs but that's a completely different topic.

Back